2016 College Football Season Week 6

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This week's action starts off on Wednesday night with a couple of Sun Belt teams. At least when Tuesday night MACtion starts we will have more white friendly teams to watch.

Arkansas St hosts Ga State. Both of these teams represent what is wrong with college football by recruiting only low rung blacks to impersonate the other conferences in this region of the country (SEC and ACC). A look at their recruits is mind boggling.

The only reason to check this game out is to watch Oklahoma transfer to Ark St. QB Justice Hansen. He is a promising young QB but I won't pass this game off as must see tv for anyone.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the best wrs in the country is going to be playing tonight - La Techs Trent Taylor.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I flipped between the La Tech-WKU and Temple-Memphis games. Trent Taylor is quick as a cat and has great hands, he was alot of fun to watch - was reminiscent of Welker in his prime. He had a great play on a short pass where he ran over the defender trying to tackle him. I really hope he gets a senior bowl invite and combine invite. He finished the game with 13 catches for 108 yds and has a shot at 300 career receptions.

I was also impressed with La Tech's dual threat QB Ryan Higgins who was totally off my radar. Intriguing talent that played a little before getting the full time gig this year. He was 33/45 454 yds and 5 tds and 7 rushes for 31 yds.

I did not pay as close attention to the Memphis game but was fortunate enough to see the Temple black quarterback throw both his INTs. Two white defenders for Memphis caught my eye as well - DB Austin Hall and DE Johnathan Wilson. They are both freshman and should be fun to watch the next few years. Temple misses Matakevich and Ioannidis - they are a pathetic program with a real pussy of a head coach.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clemson takes on Boston College tonight. BC has one of the more stout defenses in the country. For this game their defensive front 7 is 6/7 white players. LBs Matt Milano and Connor Strachan are two of the best. Milano should be talked about more as a hybrid S/LB - he is a playmaker and tackling machine. I am hopeful that BC will make a game of this. The offense under Addazio is what has held them back and I hope they let Towles throw the ball around rather than going with a conservative game plan.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thomas Sperbeck with 9 catches for 198 yards and 2 touchdowns....in the 1st half!!!

Boise winning big so they might call the dogs off in the 2nd half. Be interesting if Sperbeck can reach 300 yards.

On the other side, New Mexico has some totally inept running black quarterback who can barely pass the ball. Terrible coal black team that could easily improve by recruiting Whites.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like I was way too optimistic on BC tonight. What an inept offense they run at Boston college. I hope they clean house this year.

Freethinker, New Mexico's coach is caste whore extrordinaire Bob Davie so it should be no surprise they suck. Pretty
Sure they run a triple option and when you get down by so many points that offense isn't built to come back.

northwinds

Mentor
Watching ESPN GameDay........they just showed a Chevrolet commercial completely in Spanish......geez

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Interested to see how Leidner and Beathard do today as Minnesota faces Iowa. If Leidner has a strong game against Iowa it will help his draft stock. Beathard and Iowa need to rebound to save their season today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Minnesota has yet another stupid name for it's multiple running backs - Slash and Bash. Welp Slash just fumbled it lol.

Heretic

Master
Of course, now that a White player is dominating the "All-Purpose Yards" category, it's time to end that statistic; according to 247sports.

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
I don't know who coaches QBs at Iowa, but they should consider replacing him with someone else.

Beathard is much better than his statistics show. Also, considering that Jake Ruddock lost the QB battle to him last year and then transferred to Michigan where Harbaugh was able to develop him into one of the best and most underrated QB in all of FBS is further proof that there's some kind of QB development issue at Iowa.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Snyder picks off Leidner to probably seal the game. I did not really see anything from Leidner to think he is anything more than a late round QB in this game. I was hopeful he would rise up to the occasion but was a let down to me in this game.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Horrible throw by Trevor Knight to start the game.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh looks for real this year. Sleeper team in ACC .

Haha! Brian Kelly and his black Irish are 2-4 led by preseason Heisman "front-runner" Kizer, safe to say he's officially out of the race. Not that NCST is much better from our viewpoint.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The ND-NC St game was played in a torrential downpour due to the hurricane. Neither QB played well (Finley is a very good QB and struggled as well). That doesn't mean I won't enjoy NDs loss any less!

TwentyTwo

Master
Of course, now that a White player is dominating the "All-Purpose Yards" category, it's time to end that statistic; according to 247sports.
Of course..if his name was DeShon McCaffrey this would NEVER be a story! ...some little pansey/neutered sportswriter ..who is Chance Linton?? 24 7 is a ...never mind

QB Mitch Trubinsky 17 TD passes...No INT's coming into today.... has been mentioned by some Media as Heisman Contender...however stats going to take a hit today in sloppy/rainy hurricane weather

Heisman Trophy's have Become Team Awards...Team has to almost always be in Top 10 for consideration fair or unfair....Started in 90's When Gino Toretta won

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Navy leading Houston 34-20 In the third.

Indiana keeping it close down 24-10 to OSU at half.

Heretic

Master
Brian Kelly was trending at #10 on Twitter, so I checked out some of the tweets on him. Just as I expected, he's being blamed for the woes of the "Irish", not the players. That's the predicament that a White head coach can get himself into when he fills his team disproportionately with black players, many of questionable character...he had better win or he's gone; because, obviously, he already has the best "athletes" (according to the DWFs/Boosters/Administrators of Notre Dame and the media). If this keeps up, Les Miles may become his replacement.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Indiana cuts the the lead 24-17, they just drove the ball down the buckeyes throat on 13 play drive to open up the half!