2016 College Football Season Week 12

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
New Hampshire's Dalton Crossan has 137 yards on 18 carries(7.6 ypa), including a 46 yard TD against Maine. Currently NH is up 21-14 with 12:00 left in the 4th quarter!
UTC's RB Derek Craine will be in prime time on ESPN 2 for those interested, they will be playing at Alabama. Craine has been injured. I hope he's completely healed and puts up decent numbers tonight. I'll post this on the white RB's forum too. Hopefully Crossan will get an NFL invite. If not not at RB maybe at WR.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Really enjoy watching Falk play. Rocket arm with precision accuracy and touch. Former walk-on course.

Heretic

Master
Depressing watching Washington State without Cracraft. A couple of bad drops by affletes already. Still want to see a WSU victory over the Colorado PolyMullatos.
Good description of Colorado this year. Thankfully, they'll be a little more palatable in the near future, at least on defense, with four or five recruits on that side of the ball in their 2017 recruiting class and a Safety already on board for 2018. It certainly doesn't help that Caste whore Jim Leavitt was recently hired as their DC. Colorado should be starting Addison Gillam at MLB, but Leavitt is starting an afflete instead. At least Ryan Moeller is starting at Safety. Here's an article on Moeller from about a week ago. An excerpt: "At 6-foot-1, 210 pounds, Moeller’s size doesn’t strike fear into opponents. But he plays with a toughness that has become a trademark." Really? That's pretty good size for a Safety if you ask me. Who writes this sh*t?

Heretic

Master
Not a fan of either Florida or LSU, but glad to see Florida win. The cucks on College Game Day liked LSU because of Florida's defense. At one point in time this year Florida was starting three Whites on D, that's probably why they didn't like Florida's defense. Unfortunately, I saw only one paleface on Florida's D today. Also, LSU was ranked several spots higher than Florida even though they had three losses. Now they were handed their fourth one.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Justin Herbert just threw a perfect ball for the go ahead TD - Utah is about to lose!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Stanford is in a close game in the first half against the Cal Bears. I'm hoping that this game stays
close. McCaffrey already has around 120 yards rushing in the first half. I see him having a huge
game today which would move him up to the top 10 in rushing with 1 game left to play. He has very
quietly had a big season despite missing a few games due to injury. Hope he finishes strong!

Heretic

Master
Some incredible games today. Kansas and Texas just went into OT and Texas did not score on their first possession.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey 11 yard TD run; elite level cut back....263 yards rushing so far in 3rd qtr

QB Nick Fitzgerald 58 yard TD run

I want 300 yards and a win. Stanford needs to hold on and get this victory.

Christian McCaffrey is the best running back in the nation. I have no doubt in my mind. In a fair world
he would be a top 10 pick in the first round of the draft. I wonder if he will stay or leave early. Thoughts?

Heretic

Master
I want 300 yards and a win. Stanford needs to hold on and get this victory.

Christian McCaffrey is the best running back in the nation. I have no doubt in my mind. In a fair world
he would be a top 10 pick in the first round of the draft. I wonder if he will stay or leave early. Thoughts?
Personally, I hope he stays. Chryst is finally looking strong and the OL will be deeper and more experienced next year. If he comes back, I think he'll have a dominant year and be, perhaps, the first pick of the draft. Right now, he'd be a first-rounder (in a fair world), but not the first pick. Plus, if he stayed healthy, he could win the Heisman. I think it's 50/50 that he stays (or leaves).

Heretic

Master
He has nothing to gain by staying in college - Gerhart and Burkhead didn't benefit.
He has the Heisman to gain. Ultimately, Gerhart and Burkhead were screwed over by the NFL anyway. I have no faith he'd be treated any differently.

On the other hand, if McCaffrey won the Heisman, I think he'd be the first White RB since Cappelletti in 1973 to win one...44 years from 2017. That would be a huge accomplishment. I still remember being a kid and staying up late one night to watch the Late Late Show which was a movie about Cappelletti and the dying kid that he dedicated his trophy to. I was blessed to be around then and experience that. It'd be inspirational for contemporary White athletes and running backs to feel that they may be able to do it as well.

He's only 20 years old right now anyway and won't turn 21 until next June. Time is on his side.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Texas Tech gave up 66 points to Iowa St. QB Joel Lanning had 17 carries for 171 yds with 5 tds rushing. Iowa St. QB Jacob Park was 14/18 285 yds with 2 tds passing. Texas Tech has had one of the most laughably bad defenses of any FBS team this season.

Heretic

Master
Texas Tech gave up 66 points to Iowa St. QB Joel Lanning had 17 carries for 171 yds with 5 tds rushing. Iowa St. QB Jacob Park was 14/18 285 yds with 2 tds passing. Texas Tech has had one of the most laughably bad defenses of any FBS team this season.
Texas is chock-full of untapped White high school defensive talent, but Kliff Cucksbury would rather pass on them and get the 50th best black player at that position instead. Serves him right. He'll go bowl-less and hopefully get canned, just like fellow Texas Longhorn comrade Charlie Strong.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That fat sumo Zach Banner better not get drafted. One of the most overhyped sumos because he is so overweight.