2016 College Football Season Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's a Tuesday in November so that means more MACtion tonight.

Kent St. vs. BGSU - Nick Holley should break the 1k rushing mark for Kent St. and Bowling Green Scott Miller has two games left to hit 1000 yards rushing on the season.

Ohio vs. CMU - Pulling for CMU in this game - hope Cooper Rush has a strong performance and Tony Annese comes up with a big time defensive play vs a disappointingly caste Ohio team.

Shadowlight

Master
Anyone heard the latest caste speak word of the month in regards to the four team year end playoff? Yep the new buzzword that is constantly being used is "eye test" and of course they are referring to the "black" teams like Louisville, Washington and Ohio State as deserving candidates.. Eye test- bull fest. If Penn State wins out they deserve a spot. They beat Ohio State. Everyone calls the game a fluke but I watched that game and Penn State's pass rush overwhelmed mighty Ohio State. Louisville got beaten by Clemson and they have a powder puff schedule. Washington had their heads handed to them by USC at home no less.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Anyone heard the latest caste speak word of the month in regards to the four team year end playoff? Yep the new buzzword that is constantly being used is "eye test" and of course they are referring to the "black" teams like Louisville, Washington and Ohio State as deserving candidates.. Eye test- bull fest. If Penn State wins out they deserve a spot. They beat Ohio State. Everyone calls the game a fluke but I watched that game and Penn State's pass rush overwhelmed mighty Ohio State. Louisville got beaten by Clemson and they have a powder puff schedule. Washington had their heads handed to them by USC at home no less.

I've read several articles regarding our stud athletes over the years and the buzz word "eye test" was routinely used to explain the reason why our white athletes, especially skill position players weren't offered scholarships(see Cooper Kupp as immediate example) To successfully pass the eye test one must be dark hued to these clowns.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Holley and Miller both had duds last night. Really hope they can hit the 1k mark in rushing and receiving.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
More MACtion tonight.

EMU features a QB I really like - Brogan Roback, a white RB Ian Eriksen and one of the best D-linemen in the MAC Pat O'Connor. They take on Northern Illinois.

Ball St. takes on Toledo. Logan Woodside is another great MAC QB and Cody Thompson should build on his stellar season. Riley Neal is fun to watch as big dual threat QB for Ball St.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
-Toledo got themselves a steal in Kentucky Native Logan Woodside, young QB tossed his 38th TD of the season!

-Toledo DL Stepec is a very athletic player, flying around making plays pass rushing and against the run!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ian Eriksen with a nice TD run!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
EMU blew that game vs. NIU. Ian Eriksen did have a huge game before leaving with an injury - 30 car 171 yds 2 tds, 4 rec 48 yds.

Toledo continued being one of the best teams in the MAC led by Logan Woodside who threw 3 TDs to give him 40 on the year. Cody Thompson went for 6 rec 105 yds and 1 TD.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Houston is destroying number 5 Louisville right now 31-0 before half!

Shadowlight

Master
Nice to see media jesus Lamar Jackson and all black Louisville go down in flames. Butt kicking supreme. And media jesus was sacked 11 times. So all this blather about eye test and Louisville" is the one team that would give Bama fits"--mainly due to Jackson, also goes down in flames. I know Mike Greenberg is married but if guys like Lamar Jackson asked him to be his bride my educated guess is Greenberg would file for divorce and say YES. The way he drools and squeals like a girl anytime a black "athlete" makes some noise on the playing field is pure nauseating ass kissing deluxe. Look in the mirror someday ******* and get a grip.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ryker Fyfe getting the start for Nebraska today. RIP Sam Foltz his parents have been at every NU game this year, strong people.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
My upset of the week will once again be Clemson falling, this time to Wake Forest.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Ok St blows out TCU today. Mason Rudolph is being criminally underrated and underappreciated. Wazzu over Colorado would be nice as Luke Falk is a top 5 QB in the nation who also does not get the recognition he deserves. Oregon over Utah would be a nice upset. McCaffrey should be able to run all over Cal and Hansen should hit the 1k rec yard mark today. Shea Patterson looks to continue his magic this week against Vanderbilt and Sam Darnold should torch the UCLA bruins! Looking forward to seeing what John O'Korn will do in his first start for Michigan.

It looks like many teams scheduled easy teams this week - Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky, UGA, Auburn, Texas A&M all playing FCS or Sun Belt teams (I thought all cupcake games were scheduled at the beginning of the year) - yet the SEC is supposed to be the best conference in the country. UNC plays the Citadel as well.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Michigan St. already on the board!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sparty up early!
Did u see Safety Malik Hooker totally just wuss out instead of taking on a MSU OL!?! Another hype Job that is being projected top 10 and our guy's at safety get zero respect, Go Sparty!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Malik McDowell zero production yet is being hyped up as a high round pick.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another Malik, another future BUST, MSUs Malik McDowell has 34 tackles and a paltry 1.5 sacks on the season yet is being hyped as 1st rd material. Not sure what his injury is but he's not playing today and he looks like he could use a blanket on the sideline, Ya another tough ass I'm sure..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
LF we're on same page today bud!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wanted to watch Wisco-Purdue but I am going to keep this game on in hopes that MSU pulls the upset.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin is struggling early.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin is struggling early.

Yea I switched it over. I wish Houston got the start. Hornibrook is intriguing but his throwing motion is a little funky and he isn't making quick decisions. Nice to see Jake Repogle out there though for the Boilermakers.