2016 College Football Season Week 12

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
TJ should go pro after this season as is he's a top 3 round type of player. Great size, athleticism, genetics. Only one year of production but he's got upside!!

** Another reason he should forego his final season = injury. Look what happened to Scooby Wright after his monster 17 sack season, came back the next year was injured and his draft stock plummeted because of it(and him being white).

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
On the Ok St - TCU broadcast they were brining up potential Oregon replacements for Mark Helfrich and that odious wigger Tom Herman was brought up. I'll be pissed if they get rid of Helfrich and Herman comes in and benches Herbert who has been a very good playeer as a true freshman. If anything Oregon needs to change up their defensive coordinator.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Extremely athletic Interception by Leo Musso!! His 4th int on the year!!

Badgers cruising along now 35-10 at half!

Heretic

Master
Extremely athletic Interception by Leo Musso!! His 4th int on the year!!
He seems to play with a chip on his shoulder. Announcer said he ran for over 5500 yards in high school, but when he came to Wisconsin they pigeon-holed him into the more racially-appropriate position of Safety. I bet he would've been a good running back.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He seems to play with a chip on his shoulder. Announcer said he ran for over 5500 yards in high school, but when he came to Wisconsin they pigeon-holed him into the more racially-appropriate position of Safety. I bet he would've been a good running back.

I hope he follows in the steps of Leonhard to the NFL.

Heretic

Master
Drew Brees being interviewed at the Wisconsin - Purdue game today. His wife is with him. She's beautiful. Wow.

Heretic

Master
On the Ok St - TCU broadcast they were brining up potential Oregon replacements for Mark Helfrich and that odious wigger Tom Herman was brought up. I'll be pissed if they get rid of Helfrich and Herman comes in and benches Herbert who has been a very good playeer as a true freshman. If anything Oregon needs to change up their defensive coordinator.
So Helfich has one bad year and he's gone? What a tight rope Whites have to live on.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So Helfich has one bad year and he's gone? What a tight rope Whites have to live on.

It sounds like Phil Knight is pushing hard for a big name head coach. If Herbert was a black true freshman playing as well as he has he would be getting alot more appreciation and recognition nationwide.

Heretic

Master
Looks like Herman is wanted at Texas now. Boosters want Strong gone.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Awesome fake punt by Spartans, LB Chris Frey showed off some wheels!

Heretic

Master
It sounds like Phil Knight is pushing hard for a big name head coach. If Herbert was a black true freshman playing as well as he has he would be getting alot more appreciation and recognition nationwide.
Les Miles could very well end up there, then.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL Kenny "Trill" with his 2nd INT of the game. What a fall for that overhyped black quarterback from a few years ago.

Heretic

Master
It's a shame that Nebraska QB Ryker Fyfe had to play second fiddle to scatter-shot arm Armstrong the past couple of years. He started today and went (so far):

Ryker Fyfe 23/37 220 5.9 1TD 0INT

Heretic

Master
LOL Kenny "Trill" with his 2nd INT of the game. What a fall for that overhyped black quarterback from a few years ago.
TCU needs one more win to become bowl-eligible. Nice to see OSU deny that today.

Heretic

Master
I mostly watched the Iowa - Illinois game today. Finally, Iowa's offense looked decent and their defense shut out "Hatie" Smiff 28-0.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Kyle Sweet steps up for Wazzu. Luke Falk is fun to watch regardless - accuracy, ball placement and control of the offense are top notch.