2016 College Football Season Week 11

Shadowlight

Master
Wild upsets. First I'm rooting for Clemson because they are the only team left that has a white WR. Hunter Renfroe is a nifty player and he is only a soph with NFL potential and he was terrific yesterday.. If they win out I think they might squeeze into the final 4. Better them than Lousiville that's for damn sure. I know Bama has a white wideout too but he is there for decoration more than anything it seems and they have no white players on D. I was so happy Washington got beat. They are the standard black team with "athletes and speed" with only one white player on defense. Browning looked rattled for the first time this year and one of the reasons was hybrid rusher Porter Gustin of USC. The guy is a stud and don't be surprised if the NFL starts getting jacked up about him. He was all over the field last night. Only a sophomore too!!!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Still a few more weeks left in the season so anything can happen. I hate Clemson, Louisville, Alabama and Ohio St. Washington and Michigan are better options. I would love to see some more shake up occur that would get Wisconsin/Oklahoma/Oklahoma St. back into the conversation (I like Rudolph alot and Mayfield is an exciting QB to watch). For me it's all about the QBs. I hate black quarterbacks so I do have that bias :)