2016 College Football Season Week 11

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wish Oregon would have kept the game a little closer. I hate it when they take Christian out so early. He could
have had over 200 rushing yards and 5 or 6 tds if they left him in. Regardless, he had a great game as did Stanford.

Heretic

Master
Nice to see #17 VT lose to GT and #9 Auburn lose to Georgia.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Down goes Clemson!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Celticdb15 with the prediction of Pitt upsetting Clemson!! Sorry guys I was out doing family man stuff all day. Just got home to see the upset. Peterman might have just boosted his draft stock by out fueling the overrated Watson.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Louisville struggling early down 6-0 against Wake, perhaps another upset brewing?!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Darnold vs. Browning in a huge game. Washington may be able to bypass Michigan for the number 2 spot.

I think either team is well equipped to take on Alabama.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bad Carney fumble.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Wake is going with the Duke approach vs. Louisville - control the pace of the game and game clock. I hope it works.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Looks like Wake is going with the Duke approach vs. Louisville - control the pace of the game and game clock. I hope it works.

So far so good. Up 9-0! Need Touchdowns going forward. Didn't realize Wake is 6-3, and bowl eligible first time in 5 years!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another fumble by Lamar Jackson, U of L has 18 lost fumbles on the year, lol .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another fumble by Lamar Jackson, U of L has 18 lost fumbles on the year, lol .

Dat upside. Watson has 13 ints on the year. Should be a huge red flag going into the draft process.

Rudolph should now be in the heisman convo as well as be considered as the top QB prospect if he comes out. My money is one him declaring and Trubisky staying for one more year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Another FG by Wake Forest. 12-0.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The SEC has actually assembled some really good young QBs that should become premier college players at the position in next 2-3 years for a league that does not churn out many big time prospects at the position.

Shea Patterson Ole Miss
Jacob Eason UGA
Jake Bentley S Car
Nick Fitzgerald Miss St

Patterson, Eason and Bentley should all be first round picks if their career trajectories go the way they are supposed to. Won't be long before those white boys take their teams to victories over Alabama.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh made some pretty surprising comments on Wilton Speight this week. He compared him favorably to Andrew Luck. The QB cupboard is not as bare as the media wants us to believe. Give him an under year under Harbaugh's tutelage and I think the scouts will be clamoring for him. I was one of the Speight skeptics at the beginning of the season so tip of the cap to Phall for highlighting Speight and his ability.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/m...ugh-compares-qb-wilton-speight-to-andrew-luck

Flint

Mentor
Harbaugh made some pretty surprising comments on Wilton Speight this week. He compared him favorably to Andrew Luck. The QB cupboard is not as bare as the media wants us to believe. Give him an under year under Harbaugh's tutelage and I think the scouts will be clamoring for him. I was one of the Speight skeptics at the beginning of the season so tip of the cap to Phall for highlighting Speight and his ability.

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/m...ugh-compares-qb-wilton-speight-to-andrew-luck

Speight played pretty crappy today in a big game on the road. So I'd wait on those plaudits.

TwentyTwo

Master
Playoff Chaos!!

Yes indeed..Chad Hansen is back! 9 receptions for 128 yards in 1st half....River Cracraft with his 3rd TD already...great grab!

Tim McVey (Air Force) having a nice game so far...143 yards rushing on just 8 carries & 3 TD's...early 3rd qtr

McCaffrey finished w 135 yards rushing on 17 carries & 3 TD's + 5 receptions for 52 yards

Tanner Gentry.... 5 receptions for 184 yards & 3 TD's
Thomas Sperbeck ....5 -114 - 2 TD's + 2 carries for 17 yards

Pitt TE Scott Orndoff 9 - 128 - 2 TD's

QB Kurt Palendech (UNLV) rushed for 157 yards...including 76 yard TD run
QB Will Worth (Navy) 122 yards rushing & 3 TD's...5th Straight 100+ yd rushing performance

#FCS#
Brady Mengarelli (So.Dakota St) 21 carries for 161 yards + 3 rec for 55 yards
Joey DiFloria (Bucknell) 31 carries for 150 yards & 2 TD's

Hunter Hagdorn (Dartmouth) `13 receptions for 171 yards
Justin Watson 10- 120 - TD
Anthony Warrum 8 - 133 - TD

Last edited:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Bad news with the Michigan and Washington loses. Now it will be four black teams taking over the Bowl Championship Series. I for one will not be watching the Bowl Championship Series, or anymore college games after this.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Patterson played like the reincarnation of Manziel tonight. Alot to be excited about with him moving forward.

Darnold would be a heisman contender if he was given the job to start the season.

Phall

Master
Michigan's loss especially sucked for Wisconsin, whose best shot at the CFP was knocking off an undefeated Michigan team in the Big Ten championship. Michigan and Ohio State can still each win out and be virtually assured of a berth. Wisconsin needed some dice to fall, and they might need some more now after the Wolverines **** the bed. Wisconsin might have a case anyway if they beat either UMich or OSU in the conference championship. I won't root for them in this case but they could take the fourth seed in theory I think, maybe :bash: