2013 NFL Season Week 6

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait to see Weenieworlds spin on Coopers big game. It will go something like this, "Riley had a good game but it was against a poor defense and only because of a breakdown in coverage. He can't seperate and is too inconsistent to be anything more than a wide receiver 5. Don't waste your time."

Kris Durham has 8 catches for 83 yards. Cooper and Durham are Weenieworld's two favorite receivers to rein full-on hate upon. Brian Hartline is a close third.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Clark with a TD, over 80 yards for him, Rudolph with another, 9 catches for almost 100 yards

Fauria with his 3rd TDs

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just as one black quarterback crashes and burns in Pryor. Another one will hoisted upon us by the NFL and DWFs....Lewis of da Bills.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I caught a glimpse of Harrison Smith being taken off on a cart earlier. Did anyone see what happened and whether it looked serious or not?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Fuarnia of the Lions with 3 TDs.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Good to see Terrelle Pryor crash and burn. Hopefully next week against Miami, Thad Lewis suffers the same fate.

goyim

Guru
Good to see Geno Smiff regress, though I wish it was at the hands of some team other than the Marxist Steelers.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Damn - the Bills would be a team we could cheer for with all those whites on defense (and offense) if not for the black quarterback.

goyim

Guru
A very good day for white players so far. Fauria, Cooper and Nelson all had huge games. In a sane world, Foles is the Eagles starter for the rest of the year.

Defensively, it was a joy to watch AJ Hawk's 3 sacks. Hawk has had a lot of success blitzing throughout his career. The only problem being that Dom Capers and those before him have rarely used him in that capacity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Non-English speaking Shannon Sharpe is in the broadcast booth for the Denver-Jax game.

PHillisFan

Master
By dwf standards thad lewis had a great game. This means thad lewis will continue to play until supaquotaback gets back. The only bright spot on the bills is kiko alonso.

davidholly

Mentor
Chiefs broke the Seattle record for loudest open air stadium and they didn't need a roof designed by acoustic engineers to do it. Both fanbases are abhorrent but the Seahawks are far worse.

dwid

Hall of Famer
"
MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Vikings safety Harrison Smith has left the game against Carolina with an injured left foot. The team says his return is doubtful.
Smith was injured while chasing down a screen pass to DeAngelo Williams near the Vikings goal line in the third quarter Sunday. He was able to walk off under his own power but later was taken on a cart to the locker room for further examination."

Westside

Hall of Famer
Welker with TD. I see this game ending 53 to 10.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welker with the TD, his 800th career catch. Guess he's number one all-time for White receivers and tight ends as Largent was in the 700s (number one when he retired but way down the list now in the pass happy NFL). Witten is also putting up all-time numbers at tight end, he may end up with more career receptions than Wes.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Welker with the TD, his 800th career catch. Guess he's number one all-time for White receivers and tight ends as Largent was in the 700s (number one when he retired but way down the list now in the pass happy NFL). Witten is also putting up all-time numbers at tight end, he may end up with more career receptions than Wes.

I believe Largent had over 800, Don, but I could be wrong.