2013 NFL Season Week 6

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
T. J. Yates comes in for an injured Schaub and throws a pick six. Unbelievable.

The Vikings offense is stinking it up. Looks like the great Josh Freeman will be starting as soon as next week.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The announcers take a shot at the Bengals Dane Sansenbacher. He's a "poor mans Wes Welker" Yeah no racial connotations there at all. :icon_rolleyes:

backrow

Hall of Famer
beautiful one handed grab by Sanzenbacher for 23 yards, his first of the game

dwid

Hall of Famer
I knew it, as soon as I benched Cooper in my fantasy leagues that he would have a big day. Now maybe I should get rid of Hillis, he is a FA after all.

Of course this is probably more to do with Foles being the qb, but they weren't in synch the last game.

Yes, I get confused with these light skinned blacks too. Its hard to tell with the helmet on.

davidholly

Mentor
Pryor threw an ugly pick. Right before that the commentators were talking about how Pryor really misses his starting center because Pryor himself can't read the blitz.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Texans getting walloped at home 38-6 by the Rams. Could be the end of the relatively White friendly Kubiak regime after the season, although the team has regressed this year not just on the field but as far as demographics go.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jordy---Jordy---Jordy.............64 yard TD!

goyim

Guru
Nelson torches the coal black Ravens defense for a 64 yard touchdown. Beautiful.

Rodgers was probably passing to Boykin a bunch earlier to make a point that he needs to be cut.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kiko Alonso has a mere 17 tackles so far, 8 of them solo.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Houston needs to rebound fast. How Terrible would it be of they end up drafting a black quarterback?

Boykin and Danny coale were teammates in college yet coale is rotting on a practice squad while Boykin gets to show everyone how much upside he has. What a joke

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I knew it, as soon as I benched Cooper in my fantasy leagues that he would have a big day. Now maybe I should get rid of Hillis, he is a FA after all.

Of course this is probably more to do with Foles being the qb, but they weren't in synch the last game.

Yes, I get confused with these light skinned blacks too. Its hard to tell with the helmet on.

Yeah, does anyone know the race of #34 of Minnesota, Safety, Sendejo? He was playing for the injured Harrison Smith. He looks white, but.....

TwentyTwo

Master
BURNT TOAST!!!! Jordy Nelson 64 yard TD!

Nice game from Kris Durham so far....6 for 63...

Happy for Riley Cooper! Foles will not relinquish his job so easily....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing how Riley Cooper finally comes to life with Foles throwing the ball.

Foles is up to 296 passing yards with 3 TDs, Cooper at 4/120/1. Riley really needed a game like this, great to see -- and great to see Foles operating the Philly offense much better than Vick.

Any DWF that doesn't realize Riley Cooper was getting "White-balled" by his black QB et al, is truly drunk and dumb as a rock. "Worst starting WR in the NFL" is having a field day against maybe the top defense in the NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great news about Cooper. Foles is such a better qb than Vick ever was. That whole charade that was the qb battle in preseason was for racial purposes to make Vick look like he earned the starting job. Glad to see Glennon playing well though.
it looks like Minnesota and black racist Peterson are going tone doing there best to get their black qb a chance to play.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Foles is up to 296 passing yards with 3 TDs, Cooper at 4/120/1. Riley really needed a game like this, great to see -- and great to see Foles operating the Philly offense much better than Vick.

The question is if he will remain the starter once Vick is healhy? What Foles needs is to win a few games before the "Magicman" returns so that he can remain starter. Vick doesn't have much left, and Foles is clearly the quarterback of the future, but he needs to continue as the starter now and not wait another two years before Convick completely breaks down.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I can't wait to see Weenieworlds spin on Coopers big game. It will go something like this, "Riley had a good game but it was against a poor defense and only because of a breakdown in coverage. He can't seperate and is too inconsistent to be anything more than a wide receiver 5. Don't waste your time."