2013 NFL Season Week 6

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bears vs. Gints (sic) tonight at Soldier Field, better known as the old building with the UFO landed inside. At least it's a battle between two white QB's, not a black quarterback in sight.

PHillisFan

Master
I still cant believe coughlin hasnt hired better running talent (ie.hillis) to help eli. Its so blatantly obvious he is trying not to win when he depends on the likes of brandon jacobs.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bears vs. Gints (sic) tonight at Soldier Field, better known as the old building with the UFO landed inside. At least it's a battle between two white QB's, not a black quarterback in sight.

Hear, hear, I might actually watch some of this game. I enjoy watching Jay Cutler.

PHillisFan

Master
It's not Coughlin - it's the black supremacist GM the Giants have.

Very possible. Im still shocked he opted not draft a black quarterback in the draft and instead chose Nassib. Maybe he is not truly on board the black quarterback manifesto after the andre woodson debacle. Maybe he is aware a black quarterback wont win him championships and make him look good.

davidholly

Mentor
So the NFL is pissed off at Brandon Marshall because he chose to wear green shoes instead of pink ones. Green is apparently the color used to represent mental illness awareness (who knew?) which Brandon Marhsall has a history of. Good on Brandon Marshall I say.

Matra2

Master
I doubt Adrian Peterson will be playing against Carolina on Sunday as his two year old son died today. Reportedly he'd been beaten by the mother's boyfriend.

The most interesting game this week looks like the Saints @ New England. The Pats have been winning, but not impressively, and after last week's debacle in Cincy I guess playing the high scoring Saints will give us an indication what kind of a team they are.

davidholly

Mentor
I doubt Adrian Peterson will be playing against Carolina on Sunday as his two year old son died today. Reportedly he'd been beaten by the mother's boyfriend.

The most interesting game this week looks like the Saints @ New England. The Pats have been winning, but not impressively, and after last week's debacle in Cincy I guess playing the high scoring Saints will give us an indication what kind of a team they are.

Peterson didn't even know the kid. Still not entirely certain the kid even belonged to him.

davidholly

Mentor
I should've known. That won't stop the talking heads on the pre-game shows from Oprahfying the story on Sunday, possibly with some tears.

I wouldn't blame Peterson for not being in the kid's life. Apparently he didn't even know of the kid's existence until a month ago.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Broncos are a 27 1/2 point favorite over Jacksonville. It's the second highest spread ever, topped only by the expansion Falcons in 1966 being a 28 point dog against the Colts.

There's only been three 20 point betting spreads since 2001, all involving the Patriots as favorites -- three times during their unbeaten regular season in 2007 and again against the 0-11 Colts in 2011, who were playing without Peyton Manning.

I learned all of this in today's Vegas sports rag, which also features four "experts" giving their "best bet" of the weekend. Two of the "experts" are 2-3 so far on their "best bets," while the other two are 1-4. Another feature has two other "experts" giving their college and NFL picks; one is 22-20 so far and the other one is 19-20-3. Just another reason why I have no interest in wasting money on gambling.

In an unrelated but pertinent note, another article in today's rag has a roundup of NFL team news and is headlined "Cowboys' coaches, teammates stand behind Romo." This is the same Tony Romo who led his team to 48 points behind 5 passing TDs and a team record 506 passing yards. How much more ridiculous can it get for White QBs? If Terrelle Pryor had rung up those passing stats there would be clamoring for a street, or perhaps a stadium, to be named after him. And the Dallas defense, which gave up 51 points, somehow isn't held to any public scrutiny as the bulk of the blame for the loss is put on the quarterback who was downright brilliant in his pinpoint accuracy and went pass for pass with Peyton Manning until the Broncos' lone interception late in the fourth quarter.

Adrian Peterson illegitimate son with some mudshark was murdered by what appears to be a Polynesian/Black mix.

Joey Patterson
https://www.facebook.com/joey.patterson.79/photos
2CpAcgu.jpg

Ann Doohen
https://www.facebook.com/ann.a.doohen?fref=ts
k9IMYUM.jpg

Last edited:

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I feel bad for Toby Gerhart, but Peterson is a legitimate talent at runningback and I respect that.

It sucks for his kid, whether Peterson was in his life or not, the kid was just a kid and he deserved better than that.

He certainly deserved better than the obvious Facebook pouting idiot he had for a mother. This stupid b*tch ought to be raked over the coals. I mean look at that dumb broad. Is she even an adult? Rhetorical question. I mean mentally; physically her busted ass looks like 45 trying to be 25... Making kissy faces like that is something you expect out of some silly middle school kid, and they have an excuse because they're in middle school.

And I can't even begin with her boyfriend. There's a special place in Hell for douchebags like him.

I hope the White Trash and Asian (?) trash boyfriend rot in Hades.

I read the Polynesian is adopted by a rich white rancher. Guess his plan to selflessly diversify South Dakota didn't work out too well.

Last edited:

PHillisFan

Master
Forgive me for not giving a flying turd about AP, mutant son and c-burner. If we may get back on track.....here's a piece from weenieworld trying to blame Alex Smith for the dissapointing season Dwayne Bowe has had thus far.

According to SI's Greg Bedard, Dwayne Bowe has been a "big problem" for the Chiefs because he's no longer able to beat man coverage.
Bedard is plugged-in around the NFL and does his own film reviews. "Not sure what has happened to him," writes Bedard, "but he lacks explosion and can’t beat man coverage anymore. Defenses don’t fear him at all." We personally haven't noticed anything different about Bowe this season, other than the fact that Alex Smith isn't even trying to get the ball outside the hashmarks. Still, it's a noteworthy take from a pretty trusted observer.

Of course they wouldn't notice. Fortunately for Alex Smith and the Chiefs they won't need much from Bowe to beat "star" black quarterback Terrell Pryor and Raiders.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Forgive me for not giving a flying turd about AP, mutant son and c-burner. If we may get back on track.....here's a piece from weenieworld trying to blame Alex Smith for the dissapointing season Dwayne Bowe has had thus far.

Of course they wouldn't notice. Fortunately for Alex Smith and the Chiefs they won't need much from Bowe to beat "star" black quarterback Terrell Pryor and Raiders.

dude, mutant son? what the **** is wrong with you, the kid was 2 years old... not saying you have to cry your eyes out but at least go easy on the insults

PHillisFan

Master
dude, mutant son? what the **** is wrong with you, the kid was 2 years old... not saying you have to cry your eyes out but at least go easy on the insults

You're right, i'm sure the son would have grown up to be a standup citizen.

Off topic: Mile Cyrus names the Jew. You can bet they're behind her degeneracy and black boyfriend.

Miley Cyrus knows better than old Jewish men

In an interview, the singer complains about record executives being too old to know what's what. And who does she blame? Old Jewish men.

"With magazines, with movies, its always weird when things are targeted for young people yet they're driven by people that are like 40 years too old," she said. "It cant be like this 70-year-old Jewish man that doesn't leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear."

She continued: "I know when people walk off the dance floor and I know whats driving it so Ive got to be the one doing it because they're just not in on what 20 year olds are doing."

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.551942

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Oh boo woo one of Adrian Peterson's several illegitimate sons who he didn't know and didn't raise died. Do I have to do fake tears like Adrian will at the funeral? The guy didn't even miss practice when the kid was in the hospital and he will be playing on Sunday. This is the guy that demands Toby Gerhart gets no carries whatsoever. If Chester Taylor was still his back-up he wouldn't play this weekend. He'd take a week off, fake remorse, and go out and party "to keep his mind off his fake stress."

:icon_cry: I'm crying so hard right now. Gee I just hope Adrian can keep his mind off of this tragedy by playing every down.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Oh boo woo one of Adrian Peterson's several illegitimate sons who he didn't know and didn't raise died. Do I have to do fake tears like Adrian will at the funeral? The guy didn't even miss practice when the kid was in the hospital and he will be playing on Sunday. This is the guy that demands Toby Gerhart gets no carries whatsoever. If Chester Taylor was still his back-up he wouldn't play this weekend. He'd take a week off, fake remorse, and go out and party "to keep his mind off his fake stress."

:icon_cry: I'm crying so hard right now. Gee I just hope Adrian can keep his mind off of this tragedy by playing every down.

If you're replying to my post, man, nowhere I it did I mention that anyone should feel sorry for Peterson who didn't even know this kid. Calling a dead two year old a mutant is a bit much tho...

L

Lew

I couldn't care less about that racist scumbag peterson or his illegitimate son. Too bad nothing happened to the mudshark.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Right. I was confident that AP would demonstrate some basic humanity and mourn for his "unknown" child bourne to him from some non descript mud shark. I thought he would need a week off to show some consideration for his murdered child and make arrangements for his burial. But...........No! Can't let Toby get one week to ply his skills. "No, I cants let Toby be da man even for one week. I gots to play." Unreal selfishness and narcissism.

The league and his fellow teammates will do almost anything not to allow Gerhart or any White RB except the talented Woodhead play on Sunday. Even when a murdered son is involved.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Right. I was confident that AP would demonstrate some basic humanity and mourn for his "unknown" child bourne to him from some non descript mud shark. I thought he would need a week off to show some consideration for his murdered child and make arrangements for his burial. But...........No! Can't let Toby get one week to ply his skills. "No, I cants let Toby be da man even for one week. I gots to play." Unreal selfishness and narcissism.

The league and his fellow teammates will do almost anything not to allow Gerhart or any White RB except the talented Woodhead play on Sunday. Even when a murdered son is involved.
You hit the nail on the head Westside. I don't understand how the fans can defend AP as one of the "good guys in sports". His TNB shows through.