2013 College Football Season Week 7

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Taysom Hill looks like a better passer today. 17-23 for 235 yds and a TD so far. 11c for 73 yds as well.

dwid

Hall of Famer
on that td run by the texas a&m back, he did a "hop skip and a jump" and they were comparing him to Barry Sanders. Ive seen guys like Jake Sharp do that plenty of times. Its works but Sanders was more fluid with his cuts, similar to how Manziel changes direction. Zach Line was/is pretty fluid in his cuts as well.

and the main difference is that same back has tried that jerky type of cutting only to be stopped for a lost or stuffed at the line.

I would be cautious with that knee of Manziel. He had it tugged on last season and had to come out, and then they put a brace on it, I think it was close to the end of the season, in a more important game if I remember. This time he was just running with nobody touching him. He needs to make sure to rebalance his body so hes not putting too much weight on it, that is what will make it more prone to getting torn.

Football is getting confusing on who to root for, there are so many light skinned blacks that have White facial features (at least it appears that way on the screen with a helmet on) that its hard to tell who is White and who is black on the field. A guy will make a play and looks White, and can't tell until like 20 minutes later when he has his helmet off. Like I am just realizing Mike Evans, wr for Texas A&M was not White, I was unsure before, but some games started to think he was. Oh well.

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
McCarron has 359 yards on the night but only one TD pass, he keeps throwing his team within the Kentucky 5 yard line and letting his backs punch it in because he's a team player. What does he get for all his trouble? ESPN analyst McShay calling him a third tier talent not worthy of drafting.

This video perfectly sums up the Caste System, while McShay is knocking McCarron's arm strength even though he just threw two straight 20 yard passes, he throws a 20 yard dart for a TD.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9817428

Last edited:

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Looks like Baylor is our best shot for a (somewhat) white-friendly team to win it all. I saw them today and they are at least half white and have many white subs.

Mizzou will have 9 white starters now that their black quarterback is hurt for the season.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
A senior walk on WR Travis Labhart is killing the Ole Miss secondary. 8r 97 yds, next closest reception count for either teams player is 4.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Johnny Football pulls out a win again in the end. Best player in college football since Tebow.

McShay is an idiot - he has gone full retard only endorsing and hyping black quarterbacks.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I’ve always said Peyton Manning was the best college quarterback that I had watched. If Johnny Football keeps this up, I may have to reevaluate.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ga Tech losing to BYU is a great win for us. Poor Paul Johnson probably lost his mind out there. He had to be so confused seeing a true dual threat QB destroying his precious coal black defense.

I also noticed that BSPN has started tracking fumbles in their little sports ticker at the bottom of the page - they noted fumbles for Bryce Petty. I cannot recall them ever doing this prior to today but maybe I missed it before.

Petty should be a heisman favorite after this week yet is receiving no recognition. He just beat a KSU team that defeated RG3 two years ago when his hype train was going full tilt.

Truthteller

Mentor
I rarely post in this forum, because I don't watch or follow college f-ball too much. Anyhow, I just saw the name Travis Labhart, who almost had 100 yards against Ole Miss, and decided to do a quick google search on him.

Came into tonight's game with just 3 career receptions for 52 yards, all this season. But noticed something very sad in his bio. Sad in the sense that it shows how deep the Caste System has taken hold, leaving qualified white athletes to debase themselves in order to just stay active in college sports.

2011 (JUNIOR)
Backup wide receiver saw action against South Carolina State, Arkansas and Sam Houston State.

2011 (SOPHOMORE)
Saw action in three games at wide receiver.

PREVIOUS
Served as a practice player for the defending 2010 NCAA Champion Texas A&M women’s basketball team.

PERSONAL
Travis Labhart is the son of Cindy and Mark Labhart of Whitesboro, Texas … born January 20, 1991 … sports management major.

Okay, I'm not sure how Labhart burned his sophomore and junior years in 2011, but what really caught my eye is he spent an entire year as a "practice player" for Texas A&M's All-Hood-Rat women’s basketball team in 2010? What the f^*K?

A guy good enough to almost post 100 yards against a "SEC contender" is relegated to being a practice dummy for a bunch of over-sized, lesbian hood-rats his freshman year?

For those that don't know, most top women's team in America do not have female walk-on's on their rosters. Instead, they bring in a group of mostly white males (idiots?) to practice against the scholarship women -- theory being they simply can't find female walk-on's big enough and strong enough to "push" or "challenge" over grown freaks like Brittany Griner or Danielle Adams, Texas A&M's star in 2010.

adamsx.jpg

USA Today Caption from 2010: Slimmed-down Danielle Adams embraces role, spurs Texas A&M

Gee, I'd love to see a photo of her prior to the "weight loss"

Riddlewire

Master
I also noticed that BSPN has started tracking fumbles in their little sports ticker at the bottom of the page - they noted fumbles for Bryce Petty. I cannot recall them ever doing this prior to today but maybe I missed it before.

I was watching that game. You can't fault Petty for that fumble. He was running for a first down and KState DE Ryan Mueller dove at him from behind and swatted the ball out of his hand right before Petty went out of bounds. A one-in-a-million bounce landed the ball right in Mueller's hands as he hit the turf. It was an amazing play by Mueller.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
How did Petty look overall? I didn't see the game. I want to watch him at some point this season. I will need to check to see if ESPN tracks fumbles for black quarterbacks too.

TwentyTwo

Master
Johnny Manziel was 31-39 346 yards passing & 124 yards rushing w 2 TD's!
Jordan Lynch 220 yds passing 1 TD & 83 rushing yds 1 TD
BJ Denker 363 yds passing 4 TD's
Davis Webb 35/56...415 yds passing 3 TD's
David Fales....28/35...431 yds 3 TD's
Shane Carden 41/55...480yds!
Taysom Hill...244 yds passing + 15 carries 65 yds & TD

Travis Labhart 8 rec...97 yds
Alex Amidon..... 6 rec 121 yards & TD
Thomas Roberson 5 rec-105yds -1 TD

Saylor Lavalli...26-184 yds rushing & 3-11-TD rec
Zach Zenner... 21-133 2 TD's...& 24 yd rec
Anthony Lacoste...22-109
Tyler Gaffney...16-108yds & TD
Brendan Douglas... 14-69 yds & 6 rec 43 yds w TD
Beau Blankenship 70 yds rushing 21 carries

*Walk-on back RB Matt Conners (Ga.Tech) gets 1 carry...goes for 55 yards...does he get the ball more now??

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
How did Petty look overall? I didn't see the game. I want to watch him at some point this season. I will need to check to see if ESPN tracks fumbles for black quarterbacks too.

He looked the same as he has all season. Very effective, but with fewer opportunities. If there's one thing Snyder knows how to do, it's stopping the Briles/Holgorsen style offenses. He was content to play "keep away" and it was a good strategy. KSU held the ball for twenty minutes longer than Baylor. KSU has been a ball control team in the last several years, but they took it to extremes in this game. Still Petty's yards-per-attempt average was 15.8, which is astronomical, so Baylor really wasn't affected when they had the ball.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel it amazing. I've said it countless times but he is the best college qb I have ever seen! He will be just as amazing on Sundays if only the powers that be allow it.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, I just heard some guys on the Big Ten Network just go as far to say "Most people will be focusing on Hackenberg's performance, but with Belton, they ran the ball when they needed to in the 4th quarter and OT, and that's why Penn State won." Also, don't expect DWFs to be wanting Zwinak to get carries anymore either. I saw a couple of threads titled things like "I hope Zenner never gets a pass again" and things like that. They are also too busy wanted super afflete Akeel Lynch to get more carries.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Is WR Jordan Westerkamp emerging for Nebraska? He already has 53 yards on only 3 receptions. Imagine if he didn't have scatter-armed quotablacks tossing it to him...

Sorry, I didn't see this yesterday, but yes! I believe Westerkamp is taking over a starting WR spot now, edging out "electric playmaker" Jamal Turner. Westerkamp played the whole game for the most part, but Turner (who had a hamstring issue) managed to come in and drop an easy TD with his only contribution to the game. I'm glad Armstrong had a bad game for Nebraska; it cooled all the DWFs talking about how he should replace Martinez for the year based on two decent games against horrible defenses. Next year, Armstrong should compete with Johnny Stanton (white QB) for the starting job. Also, Nathan Gerry played well on defense for Nebraska yesterday too; he's a future star!