2013 College Football Season Week 7

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am watching Gameday - the way they are defending Clowney is hilarious. He is the most overrated player in college football

That old senile prick Corso just said that Hundley will be the first overall pick. Hundley is an average QB - the bull**** BSPN media spin cycle just keeps going.

Riddlewire

Master
Brendan Douglas looking very good early for Georgia. It's too bad he has to come off the field on so many snaps to let his "better" run the ball.

TD rec Douglas!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Watching Ok vs TX, and Belldozer just placed a perfectly thrown lob pass into the hands of his negro Rb in the endzone. The ball went right through his greasy paws for an incompletion that would have been 6. The commentator promptly called it a bad throw. He said "bell should have thrown it right at him, instead of lobbing it in to him softly".

Bell couldnt have possibly thrown that ball any more perfectly, but since the negro receiver didnt catch it it must have been a bad pass right?

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
TCU true freshman Ty Slanina is one to keep an eye on...plays very, very little but still has a reception every game this year...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So much for Riley Bullough getting a fair shot at RB for Michigan St.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Im rooting for Indiana to pull the upset on the "Spartans" anyway. I've been channel surfing but I think ill settle on the GA game. Their defense needs to step up

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Is WR Jordan Westerkamp emerging for Nebraska? He already has 53 yards on only 3 receptions. Imagine if he didn't have scatter-armed quotablacks tossing it to him...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
damn, I hope Murray can pull this one out. Hopefully he can drive them down to score before half and than they get the ball back after the half.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Hate to be a downer, but if anyone ever questions why this site exists it's because of people like this...Check out this f**king retards tweets:

Same Thing...
@dwright1906
16m

Richt insists on running his big slow ass like a running back. White boys can't play running back. Yeah I said it!

Same Thing...@dwright190618m
We deserved that ****ing fumble. Brendan Douglas is a MOTHER****ING fullback!!! Stop giving him the MOTHER****ING ball!!!

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
South Carolina is blowing out Arkansas, looks like we could see some more Kane Whitehurst in the second half.

Max McCaffrey has two grabs for Duke already.

As mentioned earlier, Westerkamp looks like Nebraska's best receiver this game.

Jaxon Shipley is the leading receiver for Texas at half time.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
South Carolina is blowing out Arkansas, looks like we could see some more Kane Whitehurst in the second half.

Max McCaffrey has two grabs for Duke already.

As mentioned earlier, Westerkamp looks like Nebraska's best receiver this game.

Jaxon Shipley is the leading receiver for Texas at half time.
And Whitehurst comes into the game, burns his corner for a TD! Every time this kid is in he scores. His first snap at UNC was a TD where he also burned the DB. He is too fast, gonna be a great downfield threat in the next two years! Spurrier needs to start him ASAP.

seattlefan

Guru
Saylor Lavallii has 100+ rushing yards for Central Michigan at the half. This game (Cent. Mich vs Ohio) has white starting RBs on both teams. (Blankenship)

Last edited:
Another Black QB to worry about

Missouri QB James Franklin 2014 NFL Draft Stock Rising
http://nflmocks.com/2013/10/12/missouri-qb-james-franklin-2014-nfl-draft-stock-rising/

Franklin is a lot bigger than I thought he was at 6’2″ 230 pounds and obviously has the athletic ability to run some of the dual-threat offenses that are being implemented into the NFL today.

Regardless of where he’s ranked by major media outlets right now, I think Franklin has legit NFL potential if he can stay healthy and his stock for me is very much on the rise. If Missouri can find a way to win on the road against Georgia (up 28-20 heading into the fourth quarter) then Franklin is likely going to hit the national spotlight sooner than later.

Riddlewire

Master
Cornerback play in college football has fallen to an abysmal level. There's not a single one of them who can cover any receiver on any play.
Any team that focuses their offense on a "running attack" is just stupid.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Alex Amidon had a huge 69 yd TD reception as a very white Boston College team has a chance to knock off no. 3 Clemson. BC DB Sean Sylvia looks VERY good.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Another Black QB to worry about

Missouri QB James Franklin 2014 NFL Draft Stock Rising
http://nflmocks.com/2013/10/12/missouri-qb-james-franklin-2014-nfl-draft-stock-rising/

Franklin is a lot bigger than I thought he was at 6’2″ 230 pounds and obviously has the athletic ability to run some of the dual-threat offenses that are being implemented into the NFL today.

Regardless of where he’s ranked by major media outlets right now, I think Franklin has legit NFL potential if he can stay healthy and his stock for me is very much on the rise. If Missouri can find a way to win on the road against Georgia (up 28-20 heading into the fourth quarter) then Franklin is likely going to hit the national spotlight sooner than later.
Franklin did not play well today and was injured as well. I would not worry about him at all.