2013 College Football Season Week 5

Tannehill17

Mentor
Why do I know they are going to start hyping that goofy black quarterback from Florida State for the Heisman?

Because he plays for an extremely white-unfriendly program and coach, and because the media has already started with the "Famous Jameis" nonsense about him being the first overall pick in the draft when he comes out. Another user put it best when they said he is Vince Young without the running ability. However that wont stop some stupid NFL GM from drafting him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Central Michigan RB Saylor Lavallii had a huge game in a winning effort today. 25 carries for 151 yards and 2 touchdowns. He's only listed as 5'-9" & 219 pounds but this kid just seems like a workhorse. Only a sophomore as well, very impressive.

Beau Blankenship, who has been losing carries this year to blacks, was the top back today in a blowout win. 14 carries for 67 yards. With the game out of reach, I don't believe he even played much in the 2nd half.

In Penn State's "time share" at running back, Zach Zwinak emerged victorious over Belton. 72 yards vs 31 and 4.2 a carry vs 3.1.

I hope Brendon Douglas turns it on in the 2nd half. This is a great opportunity for him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I despise Clemson and Tjah Boyd but at least today White wideout Adam Humphries is the primary benefactor. 3 catches for 118 yards and 2 touchdowns!! It's still early in the 3rd quarter.

Michael Campanaro has 7 catches for 60 yards and a score at the half. Hopefully he'll go over 100 with a good 2nd half.

The next Gronkowski in line, freshman Glenn, who's listed as a FB and plays for Kansas St had a 67 yards touchdown catch. How many "fullbacks" can take it 67 yards to the house?

Rice RB Turner Peterson is doing it through the air today. 5 catches for 78 yards and a touchdown with most of the 2nd half still to go.

Lot's of good performances for our guys this week...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wow, Murray just took a draw play and ran it 57 yards! Georgia threatening. They look like the Patriots compared to the black Vols.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just starting watching the Notre Dame vs ASU Game. Hoping Cam McDaniel and the fighting irish can pull the upset. It would be great to see Cam go off on national tv and show the country his athletecism. It's been a long time since ND had a starting white running back. Let's go Irish!

The Georgia-Tennessee game was amazing from a caste perspective. Tennessee often had 10 blacks on offense, including all 5 of the most overrated OL in football. Both defenses could have been Grambling most of the time. I saw Georgia at one point with Murray, Hall, Lynch, Lee, Andrews, Houston, Douglas and Bennett on offense. That's 8, and it might have gotten as high as 9 at one point. Meanwhile, their coal-black defense (Conner Norman was out with a concussion) was nothing short of horrible. Murray played very well, ripping off a 50+ yard run at a crucial time, Douglas looked good running the ball, and the rest of the white performers played pretty well. The defense can't tackle, and can't get lined up.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It's obvious that the first instinct of the powers that be is to offer NO opportunities for Whites to run the ball so that evidence won't exist, but how do they explain that fact that, when Whites ARE given the opportunity to run the ball, they appear to outperform their Black counterparts in relative terms?