2013 College Football Season Week 5

davidholly

Mentor
Michael Bennett with his second receiving TD for Georgia.......Dawgs up 34-27 at the end of the third

Pretty good for a guy that's only on the team because his QB would throw a hissy fit if he was benched.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Michael Bennett with a td catch to bring UGA to a lead after a White special teams guy got the kr for LSU to cough up the ball. Weisman looking good running. 131 yards , no plays over 20 but he is making the first and second defenders miss quite a bit, he has to learn how to use the stiff arm, one play he couldve went much farther, just a small db, then there are plays with big to linebackers he will try run over

LSU vs UGA, blown coverages left and right, yet these guys will be in the NFL poor angles, poor tackling as well.
WTF, short yardage, White fullback gets the first but the clock guy wasn't ready. Damn, Dickson (White) gets a shot for a big play and drops it. His one shot this game probably

Weisman finishes with 147 yards 6.1 ypc, 119 carries 615 yards 3 tds for the season, they need to get him more in on goal line and in the passing game, the other scrubs rarely do anything when getting the ball.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
How disappointing to see that Mitch Leinder was not starting for the gophers. Iowa wins 23-7. Leidner would have gotten 23 points on his own.

The gophers sport a very white friendly offense but a nearly all black defense. Their rbs are your classic 2nd rate black scat backs that don't understand the idea of positive yardage.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Heres and idea UGA, throw it to Bennett deep since your in the redzone, he seems to score every time you look his way . and they use him on a shallow crossing route on 3rd and 15 where it was thrown way in front of him. Yeah,very smart play calling, a 5 yard route.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Damn, Manziel just looks like a damn video game player whenever I gt a chance to play NCAA i just make the qb 100 at everything. That first big throw, and then the td throw.

td Georgia, both qbs looked great. Whre is this SEC "defense" this is like arena ball and no, the sacks on Mettenberger is not defense, its sumo linemen gassing out

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
Yup, both of these defenses played like crap today. LSU was holding Georgia receivers the entire game. Georgia DBs couldn't stop Helen Keller.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yup, both of these defenses played like crap today. LSU was holding Georgia receivers the entire game. Georgia DBs couldn't stop Helen Keller.
yeah and the announcers acted like this was okay "the refs have been consistant, they just aren't calling holding and pass interference today" man something is up with my keyboard

that should have been another td for Manziel, number 1 arm's turned into 2 inches when trying to catch, wide open

Last edited:

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
WF got blown out by Clemson, but Campanaro had 7 receptions for 75 yards and Clemson WR Adam Humphries had 5 for 67 yards. Oregon State looked great, Mannion had 6 TDs and 414 yards but this will be blatantly ignored and instead we'll hear about some awful players at his position. Stephen Morris was once again injured and his replacement, Ryan Williams, once again looked better than Morris, yet Morris will continue to be hyped up as one of the first QBs drafted. Crazy.

ECU QB Shane Carden threw for 3 TDs and ran for 3 more on the ground, beating UNC. Trevone Boykin looked like crap for TCU, but true frosh Ty Slanina looked good leading the team in receptions and receiving yards. BJ Knauf, who should be playing RB, had 2 carries for 41 yards, leading all of Purdue's rushers. NIU looks good and better from a caste perspective compared to last year. Almost all white oline, 2 or 3 defenders and a couple of tight ends.

Wins by Arizona, Kentucky, and Wisconsin could all deal a serious blow to the rankings of quota-led teams.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Michael Bennett with a td catch to bring UGA to a lead after a White special teams guy got the kr for LSU to cough up the ball. Weisman looking good running. 131 yards , no plays over 20 but he is making the first and second defenders miss quite a bit, he has to learn how to use the stiff arm, one play he couldve went much farther, just a small db, then there are plays with big to linebackers he will try run over

LSU vs UGA, blown coverages left and right, yet these guys will be in the NFL poor angles, poor tackling as well.
WTF, short yardage, White fullback gets the first but the clock guy wasn't ready. Damn, Dickson (White) gets a shot for a big play and drops it. His one shot this game probably

Weisman finishes with 147 yards 6.1 ypc, 119 carries 615 yards 3 tds for the season, they need to get him more in on goal line and in the passing game, the other scrubs rarely do anything when getting the ball.
You can see the difference between Weisman and his back up Bullock. If Weisman is bottled up he can get positive yardage and even potentially break the run. Bullock gets stuffed at the line and can't break solo tackles. Barring injuries Weisman will be the workhorse back for Iowa until he graduates or leaves early.

this is trivial but..,
I'm watchin' the Wisconsin-Ohio St game. Right before the end of the 1st, the camera gets a tight shot of an OSU dwf screaming & hanging over the wall. It looked like a retarded rooster. It's face was pink from shrieking, and it was wearing tall (comb-like) red bristles on it's dome.. :sick:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How about Chris Borland?! He's a playmaker. True sideline to sideline enforcer. :boxing: That was a great stand by the Wisconsin defense in their territory when Urban decided to go for it on 4th and 1!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Braxton Miller tends to lower his arm really low when throwing intermediate to long, similar to Tebow, I wonder if anyone will say anything about this. Funny that they both played under Meyer. Morris injured. Everyone is hyping up the guy from UCLA. Have dwfs noticed that these guys aren't panning out in the NFL?

dwid

Hall of Famer
How about Chris Borland?! He's a playmaker. True sideline to sideline enforcer. :boxing: That was a great stand by the Wisconsin defense in their territory when Urban decided to go for it on 4th and 1!

yeah he has real pro potential, I remember him standing out when paying attention to Burkhead when they had to play Wisconsin. Reminded me of this linebacker that I had to face quite a bit in proactice, irritated me because it seemed like no matter what I did when I had the ball he was around. Made me a better player though and taught me some things when I started playing defense as well as offense.

hah the announcer just summed it up "hes gonna see Borland in his nightmares tonight"

Abbrederis with 207 yards right now!
That gives him close to 400 career yards against Ohio State despite not playing against them his freshman year

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
I thought Wisconsin had a better team out there tonight. An untimely illegal formation that upon review was dead wrong cost them big as well as a least one of several dropped cans of corn interceptions thrown by Braxton miller. A missed chip shot field goal also hurt.

Borland and aberdares were standouts. Aberdaris was a football star and hurdle record holder in Wisconsin but had to walk on.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Big performances tonight! A good weekend for our guys! Stanford's Devin Cajuste 4r 115yds 2 TDs and it's only halftime! Gaffney 14c 54 yds. True frosh River Cracraft with a pair of grabs for Washington State tonight.

A new face at RB, Kendall Brock for Nevada! 20 carries for 84 yards!

Matt Miller 4r 84 yards, still a quarter and a half to play.

Hunter Henry of Arkansas 4r 104 yards.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I thought Wisconsin had a better team out there tonight. An untimely illegal formation that upon review was dead wrong cost them big as well as a least one of several dropped cans of corn interceptions thrown by Braxton miller. A missed chip shot field goal also hurt.

Borland and aberdares were standouts. Aberdaris was a football star and hurdle record holder in Wisconsin but had to walk on.

I had to turn it off. Wisconsin couldn't stop the SEC North Buckeyes. I thought the game would be a case of a White team vs. a black one, but the (black) cornerbacks in the Wisconsin secondary were so bad they made Braxton Miller look like Tom Brady.

Aberdaris might have been a record hurdler in High School but he's not much of an athlete, I know because Brent Musberger told me. They did throw lots of compliments his way but of course they had to with the game he had.

Kaptain

Master
I had to turn it off. Wisconsin couldn't stop the SEC North Buckeyes. I thought the game would be a case of a White team vs. a black one, but the (black) cornerbacks in the Wisconsin secondary were so bad they made Braxton Miller look like Tom Brady.

Aberdaris might have been a record hurdler in High School but he's not much of an athlete, I know because Brent Musberger told me. They did throw lots of compliments his way but of course they had to with the game he had.

Lol. Did musberger actually say that? I was talking/yelling a lot and missed it. What a moron. The cornerback who decided not to cover a deep pass as time ran out in the half lost the game along with the shrimp cb that dropped an easy int. the play previous to the td.

Riddlewire

Master
It didn't occur to me until I saw a picture on ESPN's website, but Florida may have started 22 negroes yesterday in their game against Kentucky. I wonder how many lawsuits would be brought against a school if 22 white men started a game for an FBS school.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Abbrederis was clearly the best player on the field (well, a case could be made that Borland was, too).

the affletes of OSU simply couldn't cover him. it was so bad that one of the commentators (Herbstreit?) repeatedly pointed out that (i'm paraphrasing) the Buckeye defensive backs had been grabbing his jersey, holding him, and literally doing anything they could to try and slow him down and HOPING the referees didn't throw a flag.

as it turned out, possibly the best receiver in the country ended the game with 10 catches for 207 yards and 1 touchdown despite the entire secondary knowing the Badgers had no other receiving threats AND breaking the rules. he also drew numerous (albeit not as many as should have been called) penalties for holding and pass interference.

i think the name "Abbrederis" is translated from the Latin as "I'm a BAD ASS."

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
It didn't occur to me until I saw a picture on ESPN's website, but Florida may have started 22 negroes yesterday in their game against Kentucky. I wonder how many lawsuits would be brought against a school if 22 white men started a game for an FBS school.

I thought Florida might be starting 22 blacks as well, but a scan of their depth chart against Kentucky shows RT Tyler Moore started yesterday for the Gators. So 21/22, still good for the absolute worst team in the country along with Mississippi State. How will anybody be able to watch Florida vs. Miss. State?

On a side note, thanks for the commentary here last night, guys. Sounds like some nice performances by our guys, especially Abbrederris!

Stanford was awesome to watch last night! They simply destroyed Washington State. As Vanilla said, Gaffney and Cajuste both had some nice games. Stanford also has some great white talent on defense: Josh Mauro, Ben Gardener, Trent Murphy, Kevin Anderson, Blake Lueders, to name a few of them. On top of that, they have a great QB in Kevin Hogan!