2012 Week 4 College Football

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
possibly the only positive in the Arkansas-Rutgers contest (aside from watching Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson) was the play of the Scarlet Knights' defensive end/tackle Scott Vallone. the guy is a BEAST.

while his numbers don't look that impressive (3 total tackles, 1 quarterback hurry), he was completely disruptive to any Razorback efforts to run the ball and was constantly drawing double-teams to free up teammates to hit Wilson. in fact in the week's lead up to the game, offensive coordinator (baby brother Paul) Petrino singled out Vallone as the man they needed to scheme for.

judging by the results, the Hogs didn't get the job done. Vallone beat up on the affletic o-linemen Bailey and Peac0ck all game long.

referendum

Mentor
Here are the results by white starter differentials
Several of the whiter teams had close losses this week.

Winners Ohio St 8 UAB 4
Wisc 16 UTEP 3
Penn St 10 Temple 4
Wyoming 12 Idaho 5
LSU 7 Auburn 3
Notre Dame 11 Mich 8
Tulsa 9 Fresno St 6
Nev 10 Haw 5

Losers
Virginia 10 TCU 7
Tulane 8 Miss 3
Army 15 Wake 9
Rice 13 Marshall 5
UCLA 9 Ore St 5
Missouri 10 SC 3
E Car 9 NC 3
Cal 7 USC 2
S Alabama 6 Miss St 2
Col St 12 Utah St 6
Akron 8 Tenn 2
Vandy 11 GA 7
AF 16 UNLV 6
Utah 11 AZ St 7

dwid

Hall of Famer
Arkansas is the whiter team.
Not only that, but that Rutgers win promotes the black quarterback agenda (nevermind the fact that it was all the fault of the ridiculously unqualified negro defensive coordinator for Arkansas).
I don't consider this to have been a good outcome.
well I was originally going to say that it wasn't too bad because the avg fan isn't keeping up with the amount of Whites, they just think that the SEC is the best and know its the blackest. That was until I typed in Rutgers quarterback, you have to squint to realize that he won the game with a supporting cast called Rutgers, because at first glance it looks like Gary Nova beats Arkansas by himself.. Even though they are undefeated, the positive is that he is just a sophomore, black quarterbacks who have success early tend to unravel as time goes by. Remember the Jacory Harris hype?