2012 NFL Week 4

Tom Iron

Mentor
I guesss with a guy like Manning, they have a hard time pulling that malarkey of not throwing the ball to the White guys. I'm sure Manning throws to pretty much who he wants to.

Looks like Belichek got tired of his OC freezing out the White receivers as well. He probably told him at half time lets get out there and win this thing and stop your baloney of not throwing to our best receivers.

Tom Iron...

Kaptain

Master
Greg Jennings is out. And now the Pack are behind. Nelson should get some balls this next series.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hartline, Hartline, Hartline!!!!!

A mere 245 yards!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jordy TD! what a great job overpowering two DBs for a TD! almost a 100 yards on a day!

great week for white receivers!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brian Hartline for president. What a performance by him and Tannehill. Tannehill has over 400 yards passing. It's too bad that Miami is struggling on defense despite getting alot of sacks. Hartline is so damn fast. Epic performance. Doe anyone know the all time nfl single game record for receiving yards?

Great games by Gronkowski and Welker too. Sad to watch Gerhart and Woodhead get ignorred. Hillis must be hurt.

Kaptain

Master
Nelson TD! What a good day for us despite not having a signficant RB performance. What do I do when I have Amendola, Nelson, Decker, and Hartline on the same fantasy team and you can only start 2? That's a problem I've never had in nearly 20 years of fantasy football. We may 5 WRs in the top 10 or 15 of the league. I believe they are right now.

Kaptain

Master
BTW, the Nelson catch earlier in the game that was overturned on replay - I thought was a catch, two feet down, a step, and losing control of the ball only on the stretch for yardage. The catch by Jimmy Graham was most definitely a drop that was not overturned. The real refs make some strange calls as well. GB has strangely been on the short end of the referee stick lately.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Just took a look at the Charlotte, N.C. paper and on the comments section of the game report, the fans don't seem to be amused by Cam Newton's antics and especially his losing the ball at a critical moment.

Tom Iron...

backrow

Hall of Famer
i remember Kevin Curtis having a game like that of Hartline, with a few long penalties and 200+ yards only to disappear a season later... let's hope this won't be the case here!

i'm glad Saints missed this FG, i ****in hate that team plus Packers have been cheated enough recently

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tannehill and Hartline both on the losing end but put up great performances. Hopefully Hartline has now established himself as the number 1 WR for Miami.

Kolb had another big game once again proving all the detractors wrong. I am happy for him.

Anak

Mentor
Just took a look at the Charlotte, N.C. paper and on the comments section of the game report, the fans don't seem to be amused by Cam Newton's antics and especially his losing the ball at a critical moment.

Tom Iron...

Most of them love him.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Hartline’s electrifying 253 yards (against one of the NFL’s precious few secondaries with talent) is the best performance for a white receiver since Drew Bennett 233-yard Monday Night Football scorching of the Chiefs in December 2004…

drew.jpg

CAPTION: Bennett Bashes Blacks for 233 Yards

Aside from Bennett, I can also fondly recall Wes Welker’s 217-yard performance against the Bills in 2011 and Kevin Curtis’ 221-yard game against Detroit in 2007.

Congratulations to Brian Hartline. Hopefully today’s unbelievably-dominant performance will be the beginning of a great career with Ryan Tannehill at the helm…

hi-res-153118141_crop_exact.jpg

CAPTION: Rising Star, Brian Hartline

Does anyone remember a better single-game performance than the three I’ve mentioned?

Also, it was nice to see the DWF's embrace Nelson after his game-winning 11-yard TD catch to drop the Africana-Saints to 0-4. Like Wes Welker, Jordy is certainly a fan favorite...

1.jpg

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
This Tampa Bay defense is really eager to lose to the second coming of Christ.

Riddlewire

Master
I swear the Tampa Bay defenders bet money on Washington today.
They fly away from the ball at every opportunity.