2012 NFL Week 4

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The headline (http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2012/10/01/munchak-agrees-with-harris-he-had-a-good-day/) in the local paper is "Munchak agrees with Harris: He had a good day."

It looks like Munchak is following Jeff Fisher's formula of "relating to players."

Maybe i'm missing something but even in the pro-black casteNFL a player who makes some big plays against a team is given begruding respect. For a OL to brag about locking someone down who had two sacks, some tackles, and a fumble recovery, is a bit much. Of course the OL wins most of the battles, but it's the big plays, sacks and turnovers that make the difference. Needless to say I've never heard a White OL insinuate that he had a good day if the defender in front of him put up those numbers. I am surprised the coach didn't tell his guy to shut up. I'd expect that as a fan.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
When will the media quit blaming Romo and start looking at his horrible WRs? Dez Bryant ran the wrong route which lead to a pick 6 and then Ogeltree dropped an easy catch for another interception.

It was really nice to see Witten get back to form and yet another strong performance by Sean Lee. It was even sweeter if you needed those two to have big games for a Lambert League win. :icon_grin:

Bryant was horrible. At least Gruden called a spade a spade last night and said Bryant was sloppy.

I cannot tell you the high regard I have for Jason Witten. He’s been a joy to watch over the years. I hope he will stay around for a few more. He has superstar hands.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hartline now leads the league in receiving yards with 455. I'm very happy for him as he has been subjected to endless disrespect and hate ever since he was drafted. (I also have him on most of my fantasy teams as I predicted this would be his breakout season if he stayed healthy :smile:)

J. J. Watt has easily been the best defensive player in the league through the first quarter of 2012, a monster at end in a 3-4 defense, it's amazing what he's done -- 11 sacks in his last 6 games going back to Houston's two playoff games last year. Just imagine what he could do if he played in a 4-3.

Matt Ryan has been the best quarterback so far. He's taken the next step to be one of the elite at his position. Joe Flacco is close to joining him.

After a dismal Week One, things have picked up considerably. The big disappointment remains running back, but RB and CB are the two cornerstone positions of the Caste System.
Yep, can't help but smile seeing all these palefaces.
NFL Week 4 leaders.jpg
(click to enlarge)
The 2 categories Whites don't lead in, they are effectively shutout of.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yep, can't help but smile seeing all these palefaces.
View attachment 504
(click to enlarge)
The 2 categories Whites don't lead in, they are effectively shutout of.

Sweet! I get a tingle down my leg when I see stuff like that.

I watched part of the Dallas-Chi game at the bar with the sound down yesterday so I couldn't hear any caste speak going on, all I got to see was what my eyes told me. That Sean Lee is a beast. He was everywhere, knocking people around, making plays. This was the same thing I saw from Harrison Smith on the Vikings on Sunday. I think every team should have at least one White safety as those guys are more fun to watch because of their "high motors" "work ethic" and tremendous athleticism.

The laugh of the day comes courtesy of a sumo clown on Tennessee's o-line:

Tennessee Titans OG Leroy Harris said Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt isn't anything special after he recorded two sacks and a fumble recovery against the team in Week 4. "He's not anything special...I locked him down most of the game except those two plays," Harris said.

That is what Michael Oher said about Jared Allen a couple of years ago.

"Jared Allen had a pretty nice game Sunday against the Ravens, being credited with 7 tackles, 1 sack, 4 tackles for loss and 2 QB hits.
Those stats don’t impress Michael Oher, who claims he shut Allen out in the second half, and did well overall against the Pro Bowl pass rush machine. “There is nothing really special about him,†Oher told the Baltimore Sun. “I think if we played them (in Baltimore), it would make a big difference.

Jared Allen responded:

“Well that’s just some idiot trying to talk himself up. “I beat that dude like a red-headed step child. Let’s be honest. If he was so good why did they have to chip me all day? Ask him that. “That’s just a rookie trying to build his self confidence up,†Allen added. “Besides, you lost and your quarterback spent his whole day on the back of his head until the fourth quarter. That guy will watch film today and realize. Everybody else in the world saw me abuse him.

northwinds

Mentor
The ESPN blackout of Brian Hartline's incredible receiving day is an amazing example of the caste system. I watched ESPN yesterday morning and evening......nothing. My financial planner, who is a huge sports fan (Falcon season ticket holder), had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned that Hartline had the 18th best receiving day in NFL history.....funny stuff....definitely an agenda out there. If a black receiver had a day like that every DWF would have been parroting back the glowing stories they saw on ESPN....

seattlefan

Guru
Matt Giordano is probably faster and more athletic than most black safeties in the league. They call whites slow no matter what.

bigunreal

Mentor
There were indeed some nice positives from last week's games. Let me provide a bit of sobering yin for that yang, however.

The importance of the RGIII story cannot be overestimated. There is nothing any of us can do but listen to the unending praise, as this "phenemenon" rolls up impressive games every week. He isn't even making mistakes, like Scam did last year during his improbable rookie season. He shows no nerves, doesn't turn the ball over, completes a high percentage of his passes and appears able to run at will against any defense.

The success of RGIII assures a perpetual parade of highly touted black QBs into the NFL. Next one up is Geno Smith, West Virginia QB who is somehow completing 84% of his passes and, like RGIII, never throws interceptions. He is already being called the "front runner" for the Heisman. If he wins (and he will), then this will make it three years in a row that a black QB has won the Heisman. That is about as disturbing a trend as possible, for those of us who like true diversity in their sports.

Last week's edition of the RGIII saga featured a last minute, game winning drive in which the amazing afflete was forced to do it all on his own, since his headset wasn't working. As we've been told repeatedly, he is calm, cool and intelligent. This, of course, is yet another indication that the jock sniffers and DWFs were right.

With every new black QB success story, we must realize that there will be countless others because of it. And with each new wildly overhyped black college QB handed a job in the NFL, there will be one less white starting QB. This certainly isn't going to help overturn the Caste System.

And then there is Peyton Hillis. His new injury is starting to eerily resemble the one that kept him out for several weeks last season. It is sure to anger the few DWFs left who don't hate him. I certainly don't have any confidence that he will heal quickly. If the other black RB (Draughn) shows anything at all-anything-Hillis will be lucky to get any carries when he comes back.

Maybe the new white "fullback" tearing it up for Iowa will be the next one to get screwed by the NFL. If he has a nice college career, look for him to get drafted by the team with the best young RB.

Sorry to be so Ambrose Bierce like. I guess that's why he's my all time favorite writer.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Brian was mentioned and given his just due on NFL Prime Time hosted by Trey Wingo. Wingo is the same guy that used to give nice props to Peyton Hillis, along with Merrill Hoge, when he was running well in Denver and Cleveland. He also showed regular hi-light's when Toby Gerhart was running well last season and complimented him. I know Wingo attended Baylor, so I doubt he's Jewish. That might explain why he doesn't hate white athletes (and whites in general) as much as the others at ESPN and doesn't go out his way to ignore them or out rightly belittle them -- did Berman or Steve Levy and Linda Kohn (who usually do Sunday Night Sports Center) even mention Hartline at all Sunday night?

Either way, Wingo better watch his back. If he continues being "fair" to athletes of all races, he might soon be replaced by someone who "knows the drill". Only a matter of time before he's replaced by someone like Bram Weinstein or Stanley Verrette (black), who once laughed loudly while showing a hi-light of Hartline returning a kick for a TD at Ohio State....Verrette: "Ha, ha, he scored a touchdown, but the coaches were timing him a with a sun-dial the whole way!!!!

I believe this African-American twerp (Verrette) also used the "sun-dial line" after Matt Giordano returned an Int. for a touchdown against New Orleans in 2007 season opener. Giordano, of course, is the same guy that ran DWF folk-hero Devin Hester down from way behind in the Super Bowl and prevented him for scoring a touchdown on a return....I doubt there were 5 guys in the NFL that would've had the speed and DESIRE to make that tackle, but Verrette still loves spreading the "big lie"? Why wouldn't he, he works at ESPN?

Truthteller, I am going to have to disagree with you on this one. It is true that Levy, Kohn, and Berman have some leeway in what they say on these shows, but the fact that Hartline wasn't mentioned is because of the higher powers at BSPN. They pretty much dictate what highlights to show and which athletes to praise.

As I mentioned right after Hartline's big game, Weenieworld managed to put their negative spin on the situation. It was "blown coverages" and his "craftiness" that allowed Hartline to put up such numbers. No mention of his athleticism and the fact that he's capable of regular 1,000 yard seasons if he stays healthy. If these announcers and websites had any fairness in them they would mention his track background and the fact that he's quite an athlete. After all, they do it for every single black skill position player.

There were rare occasions when white athletes were treated very fairly by the media. For example, I remember Travis Jervey, Tim Dwight, Bill Schroeder, and Kevin Curtis being mentioned as the fastest players on their teams. The sad part is none of these players was fully utilized during their careers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal,

I think the lack of interceptions has more to do with the system these QBs play in. The throws they make do not require them to throw the ball into tight windows or take many chances. Plenty of white QBs boast impressive TD/INT ratios as well. I will argue that Griffin and Smith are benefiting from an easier offensive scheme full of bubble screens, short crossing patterns and throws to wide open players down the middle of the field.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's obvious watching that these shows are pre-scripted and at least loosely rehearsed, or else they would often descend into comical dysfunctionality, especially with all the affirmative action hires on the sets.

The easiest giveaway is that any time a specific player or team is named, there is an immediate cut to footage of said person or team. That can only be done through pre-planning and rehearsal.

Also, the "debates" about who's better, etc., are also obviously scripted as there is usually predictable disagreement. Unanimity is rarely allowed as it would defeat the "entertainment" agenda at work.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's hope we can all watch the D. Amendola Show tonight. This is a must win game for the St. Louis Rams. It should be good as another one of the players we like to watch can show off his skills in front of a national tv audience!

TBProdigy

Guru
Let's hope we can all watch the D. Amendola Show tonight. This is a must win game for the St. Louis Rams. It should be good as another one of the players we like to watch can show off his skills in front of a national tv audience!

I was waiting for someone else to make the week 5 thread as to not monopolize it. Since its twenty minutes till game time I figure nows as good time as any to not clutter this thread with two different weeks