2010 NFL Draft

bigunreal

Mentor
Shipley goes to the Bengals, where he will never have a chance to start. It also seals the fate of Matt Jones. I rest my case.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McCoy to the Browns...lets hope he gets treated better by the moronic dwfs of cleveland

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Mel Kiper just destroyed Shipley, saying McCoy didn't have very good talent around him. Just look at Shipley, he says who didn't go until right before him, was the main weapon. I hate Kiper as well.

McDaniels just took Decker! Talk about shocking. 4 players out of 5 have been white now.Edited by: Jack Lambert

At least the Vikings sound like they plan on using Toby at RB.

"We felt that was a very important position to go get since we lost Chester," vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman said.

Gerhart won the Doak Walker Award as the nation's top running back, leading the nation in yards rushing and touchdowns.

"You have to have two backs in this league," Spielman said. "One back, regardless of how great that back is, to take a 16-game pounding and plus hopefully into the playoffs, it just wears and tears on a body. Everywhere I've been, we've always had two pretty good backs."

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
McDaniels is a White Supremacist!!
smiley20.gif

Jack Lambert said:
Mel Kiper just destroyed Shipley, saying McCoy didn't have very good talent around him. Just look at Shipley, he says who didn't go until right before him, was the main weapon. I hate Kiper as well.

McDaniels just took Decker! Talk about shocking. 3 players out of 4 have been white now.
Holy @*%#! I think he got tired of being called a racist for not playing Hillis and all the other guys.
smiley3.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Eminem has been holding out on us, building his street cred last season andnow revealingthat he's actually aBelichick acolyte on offense.
smiley17.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Garrett Graham, wherever he goes, will be the steal of the Draft.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I don't really see the KC Chiefs or St. Louis Rams "improving" in the near future.
Brain dead picks like McCluster will help keep KC near the bottom of the league. With his chicken legs he can't take a pounding. I still don't think an early second round pick should be used for a very good situational/special team player. Edited by: white is right

TwentyTwo

Master
WOW is RIGHT...Decker to the Broncos...w/o the injury I still think he would have been a Top 40 pick.

Dont like sMel Diper either...but he did say Shipley plays "faster than his Combine 40 showed"..

Frustrating draft...perplexing to say the least...

The white DT is going the way of the dinosaur...none selected last year...are we looking at a repeat for this year? Incredible...never thought there would come a day!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At least Shipley and Decker went in the 3rd round. That's a victory the way this draft has gone.

And both have a chance to be productive in best case scenarios. Carson Palmer should like Shipley as his "Welker" slot guy. Antonio Bryant had a bum knee most of last season and has had only 2 good seasons so Matt Jones also isn't out of it in a best case scenario. The Broncos have no big play receivers with Marshall gone so Decker could be in worse places. We gotta give Eminem a bit of a reprieve at this point;you don't draft a QB in the first round and a receiver in the third without intending to use them. And 4 whites drafted by Denver, 3 more than any other team thus far.Edited by: Don Wassall

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Berman...interesting Shipley and Decker both go around the same time...they are both the same type...give me a break

Riddlewire

Master
Top notch white receivers still sitting by the phone and teams are picking no-name negroes from the Citadel. Disgusting.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Why did Atlanta draft a DT (Corey Peters)??

They already have Babineaux and the "superman" rookie from Ole Miss from last season -- who hurt his knee early in the season -- and ended-up missing the rest of the season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
QB

1. Jimmy Clausen - Rd 1 - Rd 2 Panthers
2. Tim Tebow - Rd 1 - Rd 2 - Rd 1 Broncos
3. Colt McCoy - Rd 1 - Rd 2 Rd 3 - Browns
4. John Skelton - Rd 3 - Rd 5
5. Dan Lefevour - Rd 4 - Rd 6
6. Johnathan Crompton - Rd 4 - Rd 6
7. Jevan Snead - Rd 4 - Rd 6
8. Zac Robinson - Rd 5 - Rd 7
9. Mike Kafka - Rd 5 - Rd 7
10. Sean Canfield - Rd 6 - Rd 7

RB
1. Toby Gerhart Rd 2 - Rd 2 - Vikings
2. Jake Sharp Rd 6-Rd 7

FB
1. Willie Rose Rd 6
2. Jack Concoran Rd 7

WR
1. Eric Decker Rd 2 - Rd 3 - Rd 3 - Broncos
2. Jordan Shipley Rd 3 - Rd 4 - Rd 3 Bengals
3. Riley Cooper Rd 3 - Rd 4
4. Blair White Rd 4
5. Chris McGaha Rd 5 - Rd 7
6. Kerry Meier Rd 5 - Rd 7
7. Pat Simonds Rd 6 - Rd 7
8. Kevin Jurovich Rd 6 - Rd 7
9. Ryan Wolfe Rd 7
10. Marc Mariani Rd 7

TE
1. Rob Gronkowski Rd 1 - Rd 2 - Rd 2 Patriots
2. Dennis Pitta Rd 2 - Rd 3
3. Garret Graham Rd 4
4. Colin Peek Rd 4 - Rd 6
5. Jameson Konz Rd 4 - Rd 6
6. Nate Byham Rd 5
7. Mickey Shuler Rd 6 - Rd 7
8. Cody Slate Rd 7
9. Brody Eldridge Rd 7
10. Jeron Mastrud Rd 7
11. Scott Sicko Rd 7

OT
1. Bryan Buluga Rd 1 - Rd 1 Packers
2. Jared Veldheer Rd 2 - Rd 3 - Rd 3 Raiders
3. Jason Fox Rd 3 - Rd 4
4. Kyle Calloway Rd 4
5. Casey Knips Rd 4 - Rd 5
6. Adam Ulatoski Rd 6 - Rd 7
7. Sam Young Rd 6 - Rd 7
8. Derek Hardman Rd 6- Rd 7
9. Matt Welch Rd 6 -Rd 7
10. Will Barker Rd 6 - Rd 7
11. Mike Tepper Rd 6 - Rd 7

OG
1. Mike Johnson Rd 2 - Rd 3 - Rd 3 Falcons
2. Mitch Petrus Rd 3 - Rd 4
3. Zane Beadles Rd 4 - Rd 6 - Rd 2 Broncos
4. Brandon Carter Rd 4 - Rd 6
5. Kurtis Gregory Rd 5 - Rd 7
6. Casey Bender Rd 6 - Rd 7
7. Chris Marinelli Rd 6 - Rd 7
8. Alex Parsons Rd 6 - Rd 7

C
1. J.D. Walton Rd 2 - Rd 3 Broncos
2. Matt Tennant Rd 3 - Rd 4
3. Ted Larsen Rd 4
4. Joe Hawley Rd 5
5. Eric Olsen Rd 6
6. Jeff Byers Rd 7

DT
1. John Fletcher Rd 6 - Rd 7
2. Sean Lissemore Rd 6 - Rd 7
3. Doug Pilcher Rd 7

DE
1. Danny Batten Rd 5
2. Jan Jorgensen Rd 6
3. Auston English Rd 6
4. Erik Lorig Rd 5 - Rd 7
5. Dane Fletcher Rd 6 - Rd 7

LB
1. Sean Lee Rd 2 - Rd 3 - Rd 2 Cowboys
2. AJ Edds Rd 3
3. Pat Angerer Rd 3 - Rd 4 - Rd 2 - Colts
4. Keaton Kirstick Rd 4 - Rd 6
5. Mike McClaughlind Rd 5
6. Travis Goethel Rd 5 - Rd 6
7. Matt Mayberry Rd 5 - Rd 6
8. Jacob Cutera Rd 5 - Rd 7
9. Lee Campbell Rd 5 - Rd 7
10. Joe Pawelek Rd 5 - Rd 7
11. Kyle Bosworth Rd 5 - Rd 7
12. Josh Hull Rd 7

DB
1. Cody Grimm Rd 4 - Rd 6
2. Chris Magaragros Rd 5 - Rd 7
3. Kyle McCarthy Rd 5 - Rd 7
4. Matt O'Hanlons Rd 6 - Rd 7
5. Shann Shillinger Rd 7

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
3 players from Hawaii have been drafted:

Tyson Alualu
Daniel Teo-Nesheim
Shawn Lauvao

2 on DEFENSE... Does this add up??

Riddlewire

Master
Wake up people.
The NFL is a fraud.
It's an entertainment product. Just like the WWE. Is it so hard to believe that everything about it is carefully manufactured? They can only go so far to control what happens on the field, but they can easily engineer the 'Face Of The Sport'.
This draft was carefully scripted days or weeks ago. There are no 'draft day' decisions. All the teams have coordinated to get the players required by the NFL script writers. ESPN collaborates with their broadcast and they split the advertising money with the NFL.
Edited by: Riddlewire

Maybe--and this is ahuge MAYBE--there was some truth to the rumor "McDaniels doesnt want to succeed with Shanahan Players." Another explanation is the fact that Denver fans were starting to call him a racist, maybe swaying his draft board a bit. Think how fun they would of been to watch if they kept Hillis, Scheffler, Stokely (and actually played them!) and added Decker and Tebow!!IfMcEmenem wasnt such a stubborn D***head!! BTW, do we know if hes the GM?

Toby to Minnesota: You know, at first I hated this. But then I thought about it...There are def some pluses and minuses here. If he had gone to the Texans, like everybody wanted, hes still a back up to Slaton and he'd get no exposure. The Texansare one of theleast popular teams in the NFL. I think Andre Johnson, who may be the best WR in football,is somewhat underrated simply because he plays for the Texans! With the Vikings, you have the white stars (Allen, Greenway, Lieber, the white DE whose name escapes me, possibly Favre), they play a lot of nationally televised games,and Tobyhas a chance to play in the Super Bowl.The other thing isif we want respect as white athletes, then Toby has to show that hes as good as the "best" RB in the NFL; Adrian Peterson. What a perfect opportunity for a weeklyapples to apples comparison (Peterson's YPC/TDs vs Toby's) and a chance to crack the Caste foundation!