2010 NFL Draft

Europe said:
I heard Tom Jackson talking about Penn St linebacker Sean Lee and he started to say that he is surpising athletic, but then he caught himself and said no not surprising because Jack Ham was the most athletic linebacker he's seen. Obviously, it was about being white.

We all know that the "hes a white guy which equals hes not an athlete" sentiment that the sports pundits espouse. However, compared to the rest, Tom Jackson is pretty fair to white players. Last year I heard him say "Chad Greenway is currentlythe mostathletic linebacker in the NFL"

While Im giving credit, Mike Mayock had this to say about Gerhart: "At 6 feet and 231 pounds, Toby Gerhart is faster than you think. He's a fullback size with tailback speed, provides scheme versatility. He'll be part of Minnesota's offense. He's a downhill guy who lowers his pads and maximizes every run. He can even catch the football out of the backfield. This kid is a better athlete than people want to give him credit for, and with this pick, I think the Vikings just helped themselves on their quest to win a Super Bowl"

Westside

Hall of Famer
The more I think of it the more I agree with you, Tough J the situation for Toby becomes bearable bordering on ideal. Yeah, the pressure won't be as intense. When AP gets tired or coughs up the ball one too many times, in comes Toby fresh, ready to run over and away from the force fed affelets on all NFL teams. Its going to be interesting to see how Toby in mixed into the Viking offense. However, if he loiters on the side line for extended periods of time with carrying the ball only few times. Then it becomes obviously of the conspiracy that is the Castesystem and the further marginalization/esmascualtion of white men.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see if Riley Cooper and Blair White go in the 4th round. Both are obvious #2 or #1 starters in the NFL.

The NFL and its black supremacist supporters are aware that Gerhart, Decker, Shipley and the rest of the white receivers, and the white quarterbacks, all have followings. And thanks to this site it's not quite as easy to make the o-line 75 percent black as it would have been, or to keep defenses 90 percent black. All one has to do is read the comments after articles in the media to know that the Caste System no longer has a blank check to do what it wants. We are out there and we will not be censored. There are more people aware every day. Our numbers grow every day. The system does not add supporters; it only becomes more extreme as it becomes more discredited.

Always pursue the truth without compromising.Edited by: Don Wassall

Kaptain

Master
" He gives you a bigger body, whether it's a backup running back or a special teamer"

That quote from Brad Childress tells you that he probably had nothing to do with drafting Toby and has no intention to give him serious carries. Did any other RB drafted even get mentioned as a "special teamer" or as a "backup" RB? Other RBs drafted will be backups too in their first year, but they are never actually called "backups". To me it implies that if Adrian Peterson gets injured (which is likely) Toby will still be a "backup" to whatever magical negro then can pull off the street.

trackster

Mentor
I can't believe you guys still watch the NFL. I gave up on it 15 years ago and haven't looked back. If anything, there should be a boycott, and a public campaign against what's going on. If you look at some of the info that's been collected on draftees (and potential college recruits), no one could objectively deny the discrimination.

Anyway, my suggestion: buy no tickets, buy no merchandise, and let the NFL teams and colleges know exactly why. Contact writers. Hit them in the pocket book.

Kaptain

Master
Don Wassall said:
Steve Young is talking more on ESPN than the other 4 caste clowns put together.  Seems like they're pissed at him too. 

Did you notice how Young made a point of saying that Toby could run out of the i as a tailback? This after the other heads framed the conversation around Alstott obviously implying Toby might be a good fullback. Young made his comment and pointly stared at the other analists which was met by eerie silence and blank stares in return. There was obvioius tension in the room.Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Kaptain

Master
trackster said:
I can't believe you guys still watch the NFL.  I gave up on it 15 years ago and haven't looked back.  If anything, there should be a boycott, and a public campaign against what's going on.   If you look at some of the info that's been collected on draftees (and potential college recruits), no one could objectively deny the discrimination.Anyway, my suggestion: buy no tickets, buy no merchandise, and let the NFL teams and colleges know exactly why.  Contact writers.  Hit them in the pocket book.

I can respect that, but I don't give a dime to the NFL or college teams. I just follow, watch, and support our players as does probably everyone on this site. I guess us whites could also give up other things that have been run over by the multiculturalists - radio, tv, fast food, trips to the big city, government and politics, brand name sneakers, etc. I think we are OK to watch and cheer our guys as long as we don't foolishly give money to the system.

Kaptain Poop said:
" He gives you a bigger body, whether it's a backup running back or a special teamer"

That quote from Brad Childress tells you that he probably had nothing to do with drafting Toby and has no intention to give him serious carries. Did any other RB drafted even get mentioned as a "special teamer" or as a "backup" RB? Other RBs drafted will be backups too in their first year, but they are never actually called "backups". To me it implies that if Adrian Peterson gets injured (which is likely) Toby will still be a "backup" to whatever magical negro then can pull off the street.
That's exactly how I felt when I read that quote. I think the front office guy was so shocked to see a talent like Toby still available, he said screw it, I'm going for it. Then Childress was like, "damn, did they really just draft this guy. Well, at least he has a big body and could play some special teams." I'd like to be optimistic, but I'm not.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure quite sure how Toby Gerhart is a "change of pace"Â￾ to Adrian Peterson, but that type of CasteSpeak is to be expected. They seem quite similar in my opinion. After Peterson's less than stellar season, during which even the media and DWFs stopped believing in Santa Claus, the Vikings decided to draft a guy with a similar style who isn't a turnover machine.

A white running back taken 51st overall to one of the best teams in the NFC (with a good OL and running game) is probably making the system wince. After all, if Peterson misses any time whatsoever, Gerhart could easily fill his Corporate-Sponsored cleats without missing a step.

It may sound strange, but I'm glad Gerhart wasn't drafted in the 1st round. In his current situation, he has nothing to lose, and Peterson has everything to lose.

GWTJ

Mentor
The following is a post I wrote in the Toby Gerhart thread on Nov. 19, 2009. Not bragging, just pointing out how predictable the caste NFL is:

I'd like to think that we have seen this screwing over of white players for so long now that we can accurately predict how things will go for Gerhart.

First, the discussion will start about his potential as a fullback. This is just planting the seed.

Next, he will fall in the draft rankings. He'll end up a 2nd round pick.

The most obvious bad thing that will happen to him next is that the NFL team with the best running back will draft him. It happened to Hester and Leonard so why not Gerhart.

He will then become a backup and slowly disappear from the minds of the DWF's.

Finally, no media person will support him in any way that implies he should be running the ball.

That's been the pattern so far.

End of quote.

Surprisingly, I have heard more good things said about Toby than any white skill position player ever. I hope the comments stay positive even after he is on the field.

My worst fear is that the Vikings pick up some Chester Taylor clone(s) between now and the regular season. That is what happened to Hillis and it would end the Toby Gerhart era(an era of zero games).

All we can do is hold our breaths and hope Gerhart has a superb preseason.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Viking just picked Griffen, the DE out of USC. Not good news for Brian Robison. Robison is by far the better athlete, but with the caste system going extreme, you never know.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Great selection by the Bucs, picking Mike Williams from Syracuse. He should fit in great with their players.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I just read part of an article where the Vikes' President Rick Spielman said they didn't draft Gerhart as a FB. At least Toby has him behind him.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
The NFL should officially become the Negro Football League and everyone else should form a new league so we can see our own play and be proud.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Been reading comments from Vikes' fans, and a lot alot of people love Toby. There are some resistors, but a few people said that when Peterson goes out, they won't miss a beat on offense, and they love that Gerhart doesn't fumble almost at all.

jwhite96

Guru
trackster said:
I can't believe you guys still watch the NFL.  I gave up on it 15 years ago and haven't looked back.  If anything, there should be a boycott, and a public campaign against what's going on.   If you look at some of the info that's been collected on draftees (and potential college recruits), no one could objectively deny the discrimination.Anyway, my suggestion: buy no tickets, buy no merchandise, and let the NFL teams and colleges know exactly why.  Contact writers.  Hit them in the pocket book.

I agree with you with the exception of the possibility of a boycott. Even before the Caste system started the NFL was a religion to many people. DWF aren't bothered if their team is all black because they believe the false theory blacks are better athletes. I agree with Don that the fact that individual white players have followings makes ignoring them more difficult. For example,many UT fans would be angry if Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley were drafted in the late rounds or not drafted. It would also reveal the caste system to fans of teams which played against UT or Minnesota , Stanford etc.

The 2 ratings services call the tune in football and basketball especially Rivals. If they were fair instead of anti-white, there would be more whites on major college football and basketball teams. If there are few whites on top BCS teams, the chances of playing in the NFL are slim.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Garret Graham to the Texans...don't know why since they have Owen Daniels recovering from a knee injury. They also have James "Thor" Casey and Joel Dressen.

Joe Hawley was drafted by the Falcons.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan said:
Garret Graham to the Texans...don't know why since they have Owen Daniels recovering from a knee injury. They also have James "Thor" Casey and Joel Dressen.

Joe Hawley was drafted by the Falcons.

Garrett Graham is a STUD, and both he and Owen Daniels are Wisconsin alum.

In reality, KC should have drafted Graham instead of Moeaki, but this is definitely a better fit for Graham!