2010 NFL Draft

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
IF Toby gets reps, he'll outperform "gAy-P". Gerhart is more powerful & durable than "Peterscum". I assume the Vikes front office wanted an insurance policy/motivator for injury prone, butter-fingered "gAy-P"...OR they want a "Dunn/Alstott" combination in the backfield with Favre.

P.S. - Hillis got scr-wed like a $2 ho on half-off night!
smiley18.gif
smiley42.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I don't really see the KC Chiefs or St. Louis Rams "improving" in the near future.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
The Colts just picked the Pat Angerer, who whore Mike Mayock just called slow, fresh off of saying that Spikes' slowness doesn't matter. They don't even hide it anymore.

You are right, they don't. It is just like how the people calling the shots in government no longer hide their anti-white, pro non-white Marxist tendencies and agendas. It is all accelerating at warp speed right now. They smell blood in the air. They are tired of waiting for the long march and the long slow demographics shift. They want to want to bring about their endgame ASAP. There is really no reason to even talk about the NFL anymore. This will be my last post regarding the NFL. There will be a revolution or this country will fall apart before the caste system does.

TwentyTwo

Master
What happened with the Texans?? Really thought they would select Gerhart...so instead they get Ben Tate?? Ouuch! Not sure what to think about the Vikings taking Toby...I do like to hear Steve Young making it clear he's a tail-back in the I-formation...making it clear he's not a fullback...Berman had to go there with the Alstott comparison...

The Patriots went in the white direction with stud TE-Gronkowski...if he stays healthy; LOOK OUT! Thought he'd go in the late 1st.

The Colts coal-black defense could use Pat Angerer...nice pick!

Decker & Shipley need to be picked soon! This draft has been hard to stomach...they'll be plenty of bust galore as always..I'm sure of that..esp at DT!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The relentless blackening of the o-line continues. In a few years it'll be rare to see more than one white starter on the average line, and a few years after that DWFs of all ages will believe the o-line was always black dominated.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bears just drafted a safety...lets see if steltz gets a fair shot at winning the job this summer in training camp

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Which team will "dare" to be the first to pick a white receiver? The remaining issues for this draft as far as I'm concernedare how far McCoy and the other white QBs go, and how badly the six very talented White receivers are screwed.

bigunreal

Mentor
Unbelievable. I have a typical DWF friend who scoffs at my "fixed" theories, but has one of his own. While he would never tie it in to anything racial, he feels that the NFL sometimes orchestrates things so that certain teams are ordered to draft certain players.

I think that this does go on, but primarily for Caste System reasons. Matt Jones went to Jacksonville, because it was the least white friendly team in a white-hating league. Hester went to San Diego, where Ladanian was in his prime. Leonard went to the Rams, where Jackson was a stud young RB. Now, Houston passes up Gerhart-whom they supposedly were targeting, and where he'd have a real chance to be the primary ball carrier, and instead he is selected by Minnesota, who has probably the top (and still young) RB in the league. The situation is almost identical to the one Hester faced. Gerhart will be lucky to get a better chance than Hester had. And the Browns select a RB in the 2nd, whom will almost certainly take away any chances for real carries that Hillis would have had.

I don't think any of this happens by accident. It always seems like the top white skill players end up in places where they simply don't have a legitimate chance to play. Meanwhile, the Ben Tates of the world fall into perfect situations.

It's hard to be optimistic about anything, watching this draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
WOW afflete small hands overrated lafell drafted before decker...give me a break

Bart

Hall of Famer
So, the the coach we want to fail more than anyone in the league drafts Tim Tebow.
smiley6.gif
And where does Toby land? Minnesota?! The NFL has got to be playin' with us. AP has butter fingers but the last couple of years he has been regarded as the #1 back in the league. I could think of 25 teams that would be a better fit for Toby. If Adrian doesn't break a leg and hangs on to the ball Toby will rarely see the field.Don't expect Favre to lobby for the White boy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Midway through the 3rd round and 1 white player has been taken. This draft is an absolute atrocity.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Midway through the 3rd round and 1 white player has been taken.  This draft is an absolute atrocity.

I couldn't agree more with you Don. That is spot on.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
And the Steequeers take yet another piece of crap black afflete. I'm getting very PO'd at this right now. Only tonight the Penguins aren't playing, so I can't watch them tonight.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And Denver takes a white center. Three of the 11 White players drafted so far have been taken by Eminem.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Holy sh**, another fat black midget selected?! I hate the NFL. Don't expect me to watch much next year.

I don't know what to make of McDaniels being the most white friendly guy in the draft.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Steve Young is talking more on ESPN than the other 4 caste clowns put together. Seems like they're pissed at him too.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
WTF!!?? Shipley to the Bengals??? Maybe if they split Matt Jones out wide, and Shipley in the slot.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shipley to the bengals...lets hope he takes his exteammate Quan Cosbys roster spot

Don Wassall said:
And Denver takes a white center.  Three of the 11 White players drafted so far have been taken by Eminem. 
All from traditionally white positions. It's the white RBs, DBs, WRs and TEs he has a stereotypes about.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Browns just took Colt McCoy. It still doesn't make up for what Walrus and co. did to Hillis.