2010-11 NFL Playoffs

alln2

Guru
bigunreal said:
Belicheck limits Woodhead's touches all season, when he looks great, and now today keeps running him up the middle when he's struggling?

The Patriots' clock management here is "questionable" to say the least. Belicheck not looking like a brilliant coach.

Bigunreal, Im now a firm believer in your theories. This "effort" by Belichick is extremely suspect so say the least.

Matra1

Mentor
Belicheck not looking like a brilliant coach.

This will be the second time in four years when he's had the best team - remember the perfect season? - only to fail in the play-offs.Edited by: Matra1

snow

Mentor
Bellicheck seems to be doing the opposite of every team has done this playoff season, throw it to the non white guy in a crucial situation. Odd when they have quite a few to choose from.Edited by: snow

white is right

Hall of Famer
The announcers claimed the field goal attempt was into the wind. Branch who was heating up dropped maybe the biggest ball of the season...
smiley11.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What needs to be "fixed" is the poor play of the Pats. Branch should be cut tomorrow for that drop.

snow

Mentor
I don't think there is a fix, just Bellicheck being a stubborn coach. He devised a gameplan to be something totally different than what the Jets were expecting from watching film, its not working yet he is still trying to stick with it, even Martz had this problem.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
emt1 said:
could the "fix" be in? what do you think bigunreal and alln2?

Please. . . take it to Happy Hour. And while you're there explain how the Packers have won two straight playoff games, and how the final eight playoff teams all have White QBs.Edited by: Don Wassall

Kaptain

Master
Not running the hurry-up is definetly worth questioning. Especially since a lot of the plays were actually running plays that they should have been running the whole game.

The Patriots deserve to lose for their play today. And I never seen Crumpler and Branch get the ball so much after dropping it do much and Gronkowski and Welker are getting it so much less than they usually do. Guess it is the end of the NFL season for me, I refuse to watch the Africa Cup, now all I have to watch is Serie A. I have a bad feeling it will be a Bears-Steelers Superbowl, and they will have that buck tooth Obama on their with his negro jim smile giving game analysis or something.

alln2

Guru
emt1 said:

Well, what can a honest man think after this game? After this "decisions" by Belicheck?

Not even kicking the FG ????? What the **** was that ??

Not challenging the TD ?? What the hell was that?

Don Wassall said:
emt1 said:
<div> </div>
<div>Please. . . take it to Happy Hour.  And while you're there explain how the Packers have won two straight playoff games, and how the final eight playoff teams all have White QBs.</div>

And why did the fixers have Vick lose?

snow

Mentor
there should be a penalty for fake injuries, you shouldn't be able to come back a play or 2 later, this happened earlier in the game when the Patriots got into a groove.

backrow

Hall of Famer
FFS with the f**kin fix already... NOONE IS PERFECT. all i see from Pats is mental errors but also a hell of a lot of effort. fix, my ass.

great play by Edelman and now Welker and Woodhead.

oh, and mister "i'mma hurt ya" is hurt, haha. f**k you, Scott.

backrow

Hall of Famer
alln2 said:
emt1 said:
Well, what can a honest man think after this game?  After this "decisions" by Belicheck? Not even kicking the FG ????? What the **** was that ?? Not challenging the TD ?? What the hell was that?

the TD was legit enough.

the FG was a 52 yarder in a wind... and Branch almost had it, too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think Phil Simms' voice causes threads to derail.
smiley2.gif
I can't stand that motormouth, he and Dan Dingleberrydorf have the two most nauseating voices of them all.