White Runningbacks Lead The Way

jwhite96

Guru
Dillon Romain verbally committed to the University at Albany NY a FCS school program on the rise. They have excellent coaches led by their head coach Bob Ford,a finalist for the Eddie Robinson Award (Best FCS head coach). Ford is close friends with Tom Coughlin which is why the NY Giants train at UAlbany. They play U Cinncinnati on their non conference schedule and play some of the top FCS schools every year. They have 2 former players currently in the NFL. While it's outrageous no FBS program gave him an offer except for Tulane which told him if other RBs higher on their list don't commit ,they would give him an offer, all is not lost. He is a sure starter . He will replace David McCarty a white RB who was after his junior season the number rusher in the country in either FBS or FCS (Last season he was hobbled by injuries). It's a higher level than Danny Woodhead was forced to play in.

Romain attended the same prep school this season as Dion Lewis but still received no FBS offers . This was despite the fact he averaged 300 all purpose yards a game, which still didn't impress the racist head coaches in FBS.Edited by: jwhite96

dwid

Hall of Famer
Damn I wish Romain would have gotten a definite offer from Tulane, would have been nice to see him here. Strange that an FBS school all the way in the south was interested in him, but nobody else was... Tulane has had some good rbs the past few years like Forte (who is in the NFL) Anderson (who is projected to start in the NFL). I wish Romain could have been the next rb from Tulane to get in the NFL.

I hope he lights it up at the FCS level and runs all over every FBS team he faces.Edited by: dwid

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Albany is a top FCS school that is white friendly. Better then nothing..

jwhite96

Guru
Although the mistreatment Romain has received, is outrageous even by caste standards, in the end, it may work out well. There is no chance,Romain will not immediately start in September. Had he received a FBS scholarship, it may have been same story as other outstanding white RBs. Take Tim Shaw, who was ,I believe, the leading rusher in Michigan HS history. He went to Penn State believing he would be allowed to compete for a RB slot. He was moved to a more caste appropriate position of LB. I don't follow the Negro Football League. But I was curious about Shaw. IMO, despite having unusual speed for a LB , he hasn't had a real opportunity . Look at Kevin Harris at Wake Forest. Martinek is only allowed to run the ball, because he was willing to be recruited as a defensive back, not a running back. When it was obvious even to his coach, that Martinek was too good to receive the caste treatment, who was given a chance at RB. Romain most likely would have been switched to fullback or D back. Beside racism, FBS coaches were unsure how Romain would play at defensive back since he didn't play defense for Don Bosco during his senior year. It proves no matter how well a white performs at a skill position, they are almost never considered for black only positions. In NJ, when Martinek wasn't offered a scholarship to be a running back, a NJ HS football guru, told an anecdote about how Boston College, had no interest in a skill position player despite excellent measurables and fabulous games statistics. The recruiter assumed the player in question was definitely white because his last name was Italian. He called the guru a week later, after he became aware the player was half black showing great interest .

rskelley9

Discrimination against white athletes in the United States isn't by any means a new theme. Despite movies like "White Men Can't Jump" being household names in the US, you'll never see one that is entitled "Black Men Can't Read" or "Mexican Men Can't Score Favorably on the MCAT."

There is no evidence whatsoever, that athletically speaking, whites are inferior to any race. Players like Matt Jones, who was often called "the Freak" for his 6'6" 237 pound stature and ability to run a 4.37, go 10'10" on the broad jump, and blow by any black competition, are turned away from the NFL due to relentless enforcement of white stereotypes. Runningback Brian Leonard, despite being a fantastic leaper, leading all running backs in bench reps during his draft year, and running a 4.4 40 yard dash, was actually asked to move to fullback at Rutgers so a black running back, could take halfback. Now Leonard, clearly a natural halfback, gets most of his reps at H-back and FB, despite wowing fans in his few starts between the Rams and Bengals. His black coach insists on running an average (and historically below average) running black running back, Cedric Benson instead.

Jacob Hester, another great, white, college running back, who not only won a title with LSU as a half back, but was considered one of the best all-around runners in the nation, was drafted by the Chargers only to be converted to full back. Even so, when Hester has gotten carries at halfback he has clearly showed that he is a starting halfback caliber runner. In his career he has averaged 4.2 yards a carry, has scored twice and made 21 catches, despite only 40 NFL attempts. In 2008, Hester averaged 5.0 yards per carry and rushed for 95 yards on 19 carries. At 5'11", it's strange that Hester is considered to be a fullback. His body type is actually much closer to that a halfback, except his skin color...

Other white record setters like Danny Woodhead, Mike Alstott, Brock Forsey, Rob Smith, Luke Staley, Peyton Hillis, Travis Jervey have all put up exceptional NFL stats over the past decade, yet most of them struggled to even secure a starting job in the NFL. Only Smith and Alstott got the attention they deserved. Peyton Hillis, running as a halfback in his first two years in the NFL, has ran for 400 yards on 81 carries, good for 5.0 yards a carry. Hillis has also scored 6 rushing touchdowns, a rate that would equate to 24 over a full season (a near record), made 18 catches for 200 yards (11.0 yards a catch) and another touchdown. Despite Hillis' stats being among the league leaders for halfbacks, his scoring rate being the top rate of any halfback, and the lack of a-close-to-comparable option on the Broncos, Hillis spent most of his time at FB in 2009, and seems poised to make a career out of lead blocking. If that isn't a glaring example of discrimination, I'm not sure what is...

Possibly the most heartbreaking instance of so-called "reverse discrimination" is the case of Toby Gerhart's Heisman bid in 2009. Despite Gerhart's superiority in every measurable rushing statistic-- rushing touchdowns, YPC, total yards, yards after contact, fumbles, receiving stats-- and the fact that Gerhart's team would have been in shambles without him, while Alabama would still be a top 5 team without Ingram, is an absolute horror. Toby Gerhart, the college rank's most productive rusher, is white, while Ingram is black. The ONLY thing that kept Gerhart from his Heisman was his skin color, and I'm absolutely miffed that no formal accusation of discrimination has been made. Yet a black quarterback, that holds one of the lowest Wonderlic test scores in the history of the test, and has consistently been a horrible QB, has the audacity to suggest racism as the motive for his benching.

Despite Young's failure to prove that he had the "smarts" to be an NFL QB (he actually supported the stereotype that black QB's usually don't have the mental edge), he was still a top draft pick. Gerhart however, after being cheated out of the Heisman, leading the NCAA in numerous rushing categories despite being on a mediocre team and in the toughest division, is projected to be a 3rd round draft pick. THIRD ROUND. I honestly hope that one day, someone has the guts to stand up for this discrimination. Of course, that someone, will be branded an ignorant racist and banished from society.

Sam McGuffie, despite the athletic ability to leap over standing defenders, outrun the fastest defensive backs and juke linebackers to the point of embarrassing them, had to transfer to Rice from a top football school (Michigan) this past year for what was reported to be "a decision to be closer to home." I call b.s. McGuffie, despite a stellar freshman season, was unhappy with the insistence of his coaching staff to use their recruiting efforts on black running backs and attempt to move McGuffie to wide receiver (probably slot receiver). I'm sure,

While Jim Brown and Eric Dickerson

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
RSkelley9, welcome to Caste Football!
smiley1.gif

JReb1

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Welcome to castefootball rskelly9!! One correction though Robert Smith is only half white.

That's the only reason he was allowed to be a starting RB. If he was 100% White he'd have been a FB and special teams demon. Also, while Alstott got more chances to carry the ball than most White RB's he never was offered an opportunity to be a starting HB only FB even though he more then proved he was capable of being a White in shape version of Bettis if he was allowed to start at HB...

Riddlewire

Master
I'm currently looking through all the recruiting lists to find any white runningbacks who signed D1A LOIs. The only ones I've turned up are Brandon Bourbon and Ben Emert (Wake).
Let me know if you find any other RBs (I'm not going to count them if the school has clearly identified them as a FB, like Zwinak).
I would consider it a hate crime (collusion based on race) if not one single white state rushing leader got a scholarship to play D1A football. How can the NCAA possibly ignore that?

Update:RB Andy Erickson signs with Rice. He was their only RB recruit this year. Highlights

Update#2: RB Kevin King signs with Central Michigan. Highlights

Update#3: RB Drew Phillips signs with BYU. This was old news, already known to the board. But I wanted to mention that BYU signed three other RBs in this class, all black.

Update#4: RB Ben Thompson signs with San Jose State. Highlights

Edited by: Riddlewire

Riddlewire

Master
Well, that's all I could find.
Six white runningbacks for 120 schools*.
Usually schools oversign because their negroes can't make the grades. Occasionally, a white player will sneak into one of those slots during the summer.
I think this is probably the worst year ever.

----
*If you've ever read any of my recruiting threads, you know I don't count the Service Academies.

StarWars

Mentor
This thread says it all. Although most CF threads very validly show the double standards and inconsistences inherently created by a caste system set in place by cultural marxism and diversity, this thread makes the problem clear as day: white kids make fantastic runningbacks at the highschool level, making the vast majority of productive backs, and then get recruited d1 6 times out of 120. 6 times out of 120 when leading more than half the states in rushing....there is the inconsistency. It doesn't get more simple than that.

Riddlewire

Master
Whoops.
I forgot to include Matt Perez of Indiana. So, 7 confirmed white RBs got D1A scholarships.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ben Brown, another white RB, also signed with Central Michigan.

Also, RB Jacob Sealby signed with Washington State.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Riddlewire

Master
Jack Lambert said:
Ben Brown, another white RB, also signed with Central Michigan.

Also, RB Jacob Sealby signed with Washington State.

Brown has been identified as a fullback by CMU.
I can't find Sealby anywhere. Not even on the WSU website's "Signing Day Central" page.

White Power

Mentor
Listen their are more guys that will get offered by D1 programs however some white have to wait to be offered after the national signing day. I have been compiling a list that I will publish soon after guys like Matt Deiana figure out where the are going. Right now the list might be 20-30 white D1 running backs. Some of our young brothers have accepted D2 and Ivy leauge scholar ships, and I will post those as well. Let's not forget that things can only get better from here on out. One last point rivals lists many white running backs as athletes, and some of them signed with D1 schools like Curry Sexton with Kansas State. So we won't know the final numbers for some time, and I think they will be better than last years total. Having what Burkhead, and Wegher did as freshman last year, and not to forget about Toby and his exploits will allow for more whites to play running back in the upcoming years. I truly beleive this folks.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Im not so sure that last years class was deeper number wise at runningback for our guys,then this year. I think it was just more talented with studs like Wegher and Burkhead leading the class.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So Dillon Romain will have to play at Albany while afflete Tony Jones, who is smaller and slower than Romain, will be playing for Colorado. The midget Jones probably weighs around 160lbs but still got plenty of Division I interest.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I think Zack Langer was only a Junior last year. So he should get some offers this year.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I think this could be a good year for white RBs. Already we have Garrett Steele, Cale Sharp, Nick Burrillo, Kyle Karempelis, Zack Langer, and Luke Shaffer getting interest from bigger schools.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I found another white RB. Ryan Randall of Blair, Nebraska. He runs a 4.4-4.5, and last year he had 2,668 yards rushing and 37 touchdowns.
smiley32.gif
He has interest from Nebraska and Iowa, among others. I think Nebraska could offer this guy sometime in the future.

Rock&Roll

Hey guys first post on caste, however I have surfed this page for years. I came accross a couple of studs at gridironstuds.com that may be of interest to the caste readers. I do not have the know-how in regards of linking their videos to this page and the appropriate thread. If a fellow poster would link these videos it would be appreciated.
Both these kids are out of Kansas 5A football. Which is the cream of the crop in Kansas HS football.
The first kid Bubba Starling is a 6'-5" QB. This kid is on all the recruiting sites espn, rivals, scout and has numerous D1 offers. The second kid Brunsonis under the radar the only place I could find him is gridironstuds and maxpreps. I am no expert on evaluating HS talent goingto the next level. However the kid Brunson imo would be a great addition to any D1 program. This kid is a punishing RB who lays out numerous defenders on his video, could be a great FB/MLB in college. Go check out these 2 studs at gridironstuds and see what you think. And possibly make a link to caste.