Week 10 2009

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Cutler hasn't had a great year, but neither have the Bears as a whole. The team has too many sub-par players and coaches. I do believe Jay could have done a better job Thursday night, but he still would have had at least 2 picks thanks to his woeful blacklete teammates.

wile, your post makes me think of that old Hank Williams song, Kaw-Liga.

Kaw-liga, that poor ol' wooden head.
smiley36.gif
That describes Hatie to a tee!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I think the whole Bear team sucks and finally Lovie is being exposed for his draft and personnel choices. Matt Forte was a steal, Greg Olsen is making an impact but besides them, what draft choices has Lovie really made that have panned out? Unless im missing something or someone i can't think of any besides the two guys i just mentioned.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That's the thing about football.  If the offense sucks because you have terrible receivers and a sumo line you blame the white quaterback.  If the qb is black they will just say he has great "potential" and is still learning the game.  There is always an excuse to protect the "world's greatest athletes."  It doesn't just apply to football.  Boxing, basketball,and every other sport on the planet are included.

G

Movies like "Blind Side" don't get made unless someone has an agenda. Like I said upthread its about managing chaos. Unfortunately the NFL is like an inner city football team, plenty of recruits but once they head to the Burbs they get trounced by a better team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cutler has had one of the biggest bullseyes on his back of any White player ever since he acted "black" and wanted out of Denver. Until he's successful to the point that no one can deny it, he'll bea playerDWFs and the media will love to hate. And he can't be successful on the team he's on right now. Every pick now will be greeted with loud booing, and if it gets bad enough every incompletion will set off the irrational self-loathing projections of the DWFs. The one thing black QBs generally don't do is throw a lot of interceptions, because they are almost always dink 'n dunkers. Good White quarterbacks like to move the ball down the field; but it may get to the point that Cutler's talent is quashed and he's forced to follow suit.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Peyton Hillis is a healthy scratch today; he's hit rock bottom with the new Eminem regime. And Ted Ginn has been promoted as a starter again over Brian Hartline.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Apparanty Ginn's SPECIAL TEAMS contributions make up for his lack of recieving skills.
smiley7.gif
But he can run really really fast, so he is better than players who know how to catch.

I don't care, I want the Redskins to beat Denver today. I hate McDumbass and wish his team no more wins. Bringing in three RBs to bury Hillis, and retread WR Gaffney to take Stokley's spot. Along with their all-black defense. This is about the only time ever I wish the Blackskins a victory. At least the Skins' have Doughty to cheer for. Edited by: Jack Lambert

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Peyton Hillis is a healthy scratch today; he's hit rock bottom with the new Eminem regime. And Ted Ginn has been promoted as a starter again over Brian Hartline.

All a black has to do is have one good game and he is promoted over a white. Ginn's returns for touchdowns showed his affletic potential and now Hartline is kicked to the curb.

Bear Backer

Mentor
It is absolutely beyond shameful what is being done to Hillis in Denver by that douche bag McDaniels. What an arrogant punk he is. Only a thick headed moron would not take advantage of a weapon like Hillis to try to make his team better. Even if he was not used as the primary back, he is an ideal player to use in combination with another to keep a defense of balance. He is a power smash mouth runner who is also a legitimate receiving threat. Everything is all fine and dandy right now for McDaniels, but there is no way in hell that a coach as seemingly stubborn and pig headed as he is, is going to taste long term success.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Bernard "Epitome of a Thug" Scott appears to now be the second team RB under Marvin Thug Loving Lewis. So now Brian Leonard is a new member of "the four white tailbacks" in the league to get screwed. A division II player who is much less athletic and was also less productive than Woodhead in his career- and was reported by NFLdraftscout "was arrested at least five times" is now the second team RB on the Bengals. If this guy was white he wouldn't sniff an NFL practice squad. Marvin Lewis= another racist black in charge of a team. Bernard "Thug" Scott's totals thus far: 8 carries for 17 yards. We are yet to see Woodhead so far under punk Rex Ryan today.
smiley7.gif
What a POS league. Wake up DWFs!
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
In any other first world democracy country this league (minus "America Junior" Canada) would have had to pay out a huge class action lawsuit by now. But in America it's the national religion. This is discrimination to the extreme!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Chris Long just had a nice sack. too bad Danny Amendola didn't hold on to the ball on the previous drive, he would have gotten tons of yards.

Tom Iron

Mentor
jets lost. They didn't give Danny Woodhead the ball once as far as I can see. So I'm glad they went down.

Tom Iron...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Broncos lost to hapless Redskins. Doughty played well, unfortunately so did Moreno...

found this on rotoworld, i wonder if that would get Hillis back on track?

Knowshon Moreno ran for 97 yards on 18 carries and had two catches for seven yards in the Broncos' Week 10 loss.

Moreno operated as an every-down back after Correll Buckhalter lost a first-quarter fumble. The Broncos still aren't opening many holes on the interior and Moreno doesn't pack a lot of power, but he showed some shake in in-space situations. He'll be worth RB2/flex consideration against San Diego's lowly run defense in Week 11. Buckhalter could easily stay in the doghouse.Edited by: backrow

Pollyanna

Guru
Here's to San Diego beating Denver when they meet next. I hope McRacist and the Brownhos don't win another game.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dang Pollyanna, if I didn't know better, I'd say that was White Noise posting.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nine drops already in the first half by Raiders and Chiefs receivers, all black, aka the world's worst athletes when it comes to hand-eye coordination.

G

Leonard did get some carries and the ball thrown his way at least he was not a scratch like Hillis. Pack is really rolling 3 points. Nothing downfield at times and then that makes Rogers look lost, seemingly cause there is no checkdown.

Shannon Sharpe just made fun of how bad Roy Williams is and how slow Flozel "the Motel" Adams is out of his stance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Leonard saw more touches only because Cedric Benson left the game with an injury. The rookie Scott got 13 carries to 4 for Leonard.

Kaptain

Master
OMG, Jamarcus Russell has finally been benched!

And Jordy Nelson nearly scores a TD. Stopped at the 1/2 yard line. Incredible strength shown by Jordy on that catch and run.