Week 10 2006

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Matt_Bowen_Fan: I just think its strange that you criticize white players fairly often, considering how much they are criticized by the Caste System media. It seems like that would be enough, without having to see it here. Thats all.

No worries; I know where I'm not wanted.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think you guys are rough on him. he has a point, some of us are simply pro white, some of us are both that and anti black. just my 0.02.
i think it's fair to say that there are people who don't care for Shockey (who i really like) or Romanowski (who i don't like, but i understand)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Trust me, I'm not trying to be rough. People have been rough on me here before too, and I won't treat anyone like that here unless they are a troll. I am not anti-black, but I do try to balance out the anti-white position taken by the mainstream media. My point again is that there is plenty of criticism of white athletes to go around without it being here. Matt_Bowen_Fan, I am glad you are here, so if you think you aren't wanted, don't look at me.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I hope Matt_Bowen_Fan sticks around, I like his posts. But you have to have thick skin when you are talking both sports and race. People have strong feelings about both. And being anonomous on the internet makes it even worse.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
It is always recommended that a potential member 'lurk' before posting on a new forum. This allows them to see whether they want to be a part of the group, learn who the regular members are, and to observe 'group socialization,' i.e. how the current members react with one another on different subjects. It's not really any different than being introduced to a group of live people, except that people on the Internet are much more likely to be aggressive and opinionated than they may be in real life.

The time spent lurking also allows potential members to observe the behavior of trolls, both overt and covert. In this case, Caste Football seems to attract a new troll every week or so. Sometimes these trolls are blatant and obvious; sometimes they attempt to join the group and pretend to share the ideals and sentiments of the group in an attempt to later undermine the group's cohesiveness and integrity. Some engage members in PM and attempt to get them to turn against other members.

The board seems to be attracting a lot more trolls lately. So new members need to realize that if some of us are a bit more cautious with our welcome than may be warranted in your particular case, it is not necessarily without reason. Don't be defensive if someone disagrees with you, back up your opinions as much as you can, and stick around if and only if you really support white athletes.

Just one member's opinion.Edited by: White Shogun

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well said Shogun!

backrow

Hall of Famer
very well said Shogun.

btw Col: "Your Private Message "RE: What's up?", has not been sent!

Colonel_Reb has exceeded the maximum number of Private Messages they are allowed to receive"

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sorry for letting my inbox fill up. If anyone has tried to send me anything lately, please resend it.

White Shogun said:
The time spent lurking also allows potential members to observe the behavior of trolls, both overt and covert. In this case, Caste Football seems to attract a new troll every week or so. Sometimes these trolls are blatant and obvious; sometimes they attempt to join the group and pretend to share the ideals and sentiments of the group in an attempt to later undermine the group's cohesiveness and integrity. Some engage members in PM and attempt to get them to turn against other members.

The board seems to be attracting a lot more trolls lately. So new members need to realize that if some of us are a bit more cautious with our welcome than may be warranted in your particular case, it is not necessarily without reason. Don't be defensive if someone disagrees with you, back up your opinions as much as you can, and stick around if and only if you really support white athletes.

Just one member's opinion.

Shogun, did I miss something? Who's the new troll? There have been so many in the past few weeks, I can't keep up.
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
Shogun, did I miss something? Who's the new troll? There have been so many in the past few weeks, I can't keep up.
smiley36.gif

oh, just this one guy called Ground Fighter or something like that...

smiley2.gif

G

PitBull said:
Ad agencies are chock full of weird people who have somehow gravitated
to it from art schools and liberal arts programs. Dregs, really. Very left
wing. Also populated by some minorities and the unmentioned gay and
lesbian brownshirts, who also hate straight white men. You bet all this
stuff is intentional. Corporations spend millionss of dollars on ad
campaigns--everything is analyzed and thought over, including race.
Focus groups are assembled and opinions taken. In the end, the client
gets what they want. Nike is incredibly anti-white. If you were to ask me
why, I couldn't tell you why, but I will never buy another product from
them in my life. Anti-white racism not only plays to minoirites here, but
to other races worldwide. This is a worldwide marketing tactic.

I don't think you understand how much everything that happens on TV is
planned out and thought over. EVERYTHING is, even those- so-called
reality shows, which are rigged.

You may have a point, but so far I'm not sure.

PitBull said:
You really are quite naive (or playing at
it, which I suspect. I'm not so sure you're 15 either. It doesn't matter
though).

Do you want me to start throwing out personal information in order to prove my identity?

I can do that.

PitBull said:
Ichallenge you to show me any commercials where the minority
is portrayed as a dufus.

The commercial with the chocolate bar in it, where the blck dude is just cluelessly sitting there and the white guy shows up with a guitar and start singing to him, while the black guy just sits there cluelessly and says "The world", with the white guy supposedly educating him a lot.

And then there's the ESPN ad when Ladainian Tomlinson gets outsmarted in this new game released by ESPN football by some white kid.

That's all that comes off the top of my head.

PitBull said:
I would also challenge you to show me a
commercial where the white guy is paired off romantically with a non-
white woman. We're all waiting.

That one is harder. I am confident I have seen it before, but I do not recall the commercial right now.

In anycase, maybe you guys coul be right...to an extent...about this whole thing. Maybe whites are portrayed as a little sillier in the media. It's not impossible, if only because guys like Jackson and Sharpton are constant watchdogs willing to jump on any minor racial minority issue.

But I still disagree somewhat as to the extent of this influence. Maybe it's there, but I don't think it's quite as severe as you guys are making it out to be.

backrow

Hall of Famer
the ad with Tomlison is different, kids are so far off limits on this whole scheme.

PitBull

Guru
FG30,

You don't need a Jackson or Sharpton when most of the people making the
commercials agree wtih them. JJ and AS are mostly looking to make their
own money. They really aren't watchdogs. Still waitin' on example #2...
Good luck with that one. Also, I don't believe anyone's personal info over
the internet. There's no way to check, and most don't care about it anyway.

Rest assured, the bias is there. I don't know how old you really are, but
many of the regulars here have seen the change over the last 20-30 years.
Its profoundly anti-white. It might be easier to see with someone else's
eyes.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
Some engage members in PM and attempt to get them to turn against other members.

Really? That's weird!

Isn't it? It's happened to me at least three times, where 'members' have contacted me to ask me about my opinion vis a vis another member of the board, and seemed to be attempting to persuade me to talk about other members negatively. No doubt to later cut and paste my remarks into a thread.
smiley36.gif

G

backrow said:
the ad with Tomlison is different, kids are so far off limits on this whole scheme.

It's still a black guy getting beat by a kid more than half his age, and soundly at that.
That's making him look like a doofus, right? I don't see how you can't count it.

G

PitBull said:
FG30,

You don't need a Jackson or Sharpton when most of the people making the
commercials agree wtih them. JJ and AS are mostly looking to make their
own money. They really aren't watchdogs.

Oh, no, rest assured, you need them. There are a number of folks at the higher levels who don't care as much about being PC and who don't agree with them 100%.

They tread VERY carefully, because the minute they even come close to straying off the path, they get flamed to a crisp.

PitBull said:
Still waitin' on example #2...
Good luck with that one. Also, I don't believe anyone's personal info over
the internet. There's no way to check, and most don't care about it anyway.

Rest assured, the bias is there. I don't know how old you really are, but
many of the regulars here have seen the change over the last 20-30 years.
Its profoundly anti-white. It might be easier to see with someone else's
eyes.

Well, that is a disadvantage of mine. i get used to it, since that's just the lot I have to accept at my age: I haven't seen as much. But I think I know enough to at least talk about this issue.

All i can do is be as honest as possible with you, and I'm willing to, but if you don't want to accept that, then that's a fine decision as well.

PitBull

Guru
FG30,

Who do you think it is who gives JJ and AS all the ink and media coverage?
The people who agree with them. Without fellow travelers in the media,
these guys are unknowns, even to most black people. Believe me, Its not the
blacks who have the power and force this stuff on the rest of us, its white
liberals.

white tornado

Mentor
It's still a black guy getting beat by a kid more than half his age, and soundly at that.
That's making him look like a doofus, right? I don't see how you can't count it.

Yeah that add realy makes Tomlinson look bad.
smiley36.gif
I mean do you realey think people will see that add and say wow Tomlenson must suck he got beat by a kid in some crappy electronic football game.

The commercial with the chocolate bar in it, where the blck dude is just cluelessly sitting there and the white guy shows up with a guitar and start singing to him, while the black guy just sits there cluelessly and says "The world", with the white guy supposedly educating him a lot.

You missed the point of that add
smiley36.gif

G

white tornado said:
Yeah that add realy makes Tomlinson look bad.
smiley36.gif
I mean do you realey think people will see that add and say wow Tomlenson must suck he got beat by a kid in some crappy electronic football game.

I don't know. Do you really think that people will look at an ad with Dallas Clark getting hit really hard by two other NFL players and say "Wow, Dallas Clark is a crappy player!"?

Do you think a commercial in which a white woman eating with her closest friends, one white, one hispanic, one asian, one black, is somehow implying that you HAVE to eat with friends from different races or you stink?

The simple answer is, you're right, maybe that ad isn't meant to convey anything serious. My point is that, at the same time, neither are many of the "anti white" ads you guys talk about.

white tornado said:
You missed the point of that add
smiley36.gif

I think you have missed a few points as well, mate
smiley2.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
Futuregohan30 said:
I don't know. Do you really think that
people will look at an ad with Dallas Clark getting hit really hard by
two other NFL players and say "Wow, Dallas Clark is a crappy
player!"?
I don't think Dallas Clark is a poor player, but I think the ad implies a
few things. First, blacks get off on the humiliation of whites. Look
how much fun it is to cream the white guy. The laughter of a group
of blacks would be less likely if Clark made a "move" to escape from
the defenders. Second, The laughter it's self implies an inferiority to
the victors of the play. Having played other versions of the game my
self, I can say that the "hit" on the ad was not very spectacular. The
enjoyment of the players came completely from the racial dynamic of
the play.

The display of dominance and the humiliation of whites in this ad is
pretty clear. I believe the ad was made for blacks, I think that they
probably buy more NFL videogames than whites. Why not give them
what they want?

The ad is offensive to me for two reasons. The first is because I
acknowledge the caste system and I am sick of the message that
whites are undeserving of the "skill positions". I believe this ad
reinforces this message. Second, you could NEVER put a black in a
loosing situation if it were a matter of intelligence. The double
standard makes me puke.
smiley11.gif

The Tomlenson ad was meant to be cute. If it were a black boy and
Tom Brady, I would see it the same way. The black guy in the
Snickers commercial only looks goofy if you believe that all blacks
are "cool".
smiley16.gif
Imagine that, a well-groomed black with the ability
to interact civilly and show an understanding of something other
than hip-hop. What a goof!Edited by: C Darwin

white tornado

Mentor
The n.f.l. adds I don't think were created to be racist. There were three adds in the series. The first had chad Johnson beeting a black corner then making fun of him. The second had Wes Welker scoring a touchdown and his name was said out loud in the add. They could have used the other five black skill players but they used Welker. What this makes me think is that the creaters of the game just wanted Daunta Culpeper throwing a td and Wes Welker just happed to catch it. I think the same thing I think happened with Dallas Clark they just wanted a big hit and it happened to be Dallas.Edited by: white tornado

white tornado

Mentor
white tornado wrote:

Yeah that add realy makes Tomlinson look bad. I mean do you realey think people will see that add and say wow Tomlenson must suck he got beat by a kid in some crappy electronic football game.

I don't know. Do you really think that people will look at an ad with Dallas Clark getting hit really hard by two other NFL players and say "Wow, Dallas Clark is a crappy player!"?

No I don't think people who see the add and think the real Dallas Clark is a crappy player asumeing they even know who he is. You said The Tomlinson add made him look like a doofus witch is obserd because no right minded person would see the add and think that.
In the Tomlinson add people don't see race they see I cute kid Kid having fun with a great football player.
How is that in any way similer to a grown white man being blasted by two grown black men.

I don't miss much by the way
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white tornado