Toby Gerhart

Westside

Hall of Famer
Col Reb I put Kelly as an example because a lot of whites and DWFs "believed" that Kelly had no chance. I looked like a desperate white nationalist clown to these misguide people. But unlike them I knew Kelly had the skill and power to win. I knew that "right" would win. I remember that night, I scream out loud finally a bonified White American Middle weight champion who beat a highly skilled black fighter.

With Toby I have his grand hope that he will win out in the end. The "right" thing will happen for him. Nothing more or less.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just voted again!!!

Colonel_Reb said:
Electric Slide said:
Also, everyone remember to vote for Toby in the Nissan Heisman vote!

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/2009/index

He is little over a hundred votes behind Best right now. The members from this site can easily change that! Go vote and vote often!
Thanks for reposting the link, Electric! I just voted again. Toby is catching Best fast!

Great Col Reb! Thanks to your help and the support of others, Toby is now WITHIN a hundred votes of Best, with the significance of the top RB on the list. I suppose sometime in the next two hours Gerhart will move into the seventh spot!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We can't compare boxing to football. In boxing everyone has a fair chance to win a fight. What is Toby supposed to do if he gets drafted very early and they stick him behind two black runningbacks? He has to sit down and keep quiet just like Leonard, Hillis, and Hester.

Here are some examples. Brock Forsey didn't get a few starts until some black rb got injured. Jervey didn't get any starts until a black was injured. Hillis didn't get any starts until a black was injured as well as Leonard. Is this the ony way we can expect him to see playing time?Edited by: whiteathlete33

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Col Reb I put Kelly as an example because a lot of whites and DWFs "believed" that Kelly had no chance. I looked like a desperate white nationalist clown to these misguide people. But unlike them I knew Kelly had the skill and power to win. I knew that "right" would win. I remember that night, I scream out loud finally a bonified White American Middle weight champion who beat a highly skilled black fighter.

With Toby I have his grand hope that he will win out in the end. The "right" thing will happen for him. Nothing more or less.

I believe that right will win out too, Westside. If I didn't, I wouldn't be posting here. I believe the caste system will be overturned in time. It won't happen with Toby winning the Heisman or being drafted early. It will take time. I've seen very small improvements in college football over the last 5 seasons. We're not going to see big changes overnight, and we shouldn't expect them. We should fight against the caste system with everything we've got and support white athletes in private and in public. We should point out the ridiculous double standards that exist in sports and society in general. We will win, eventually. I just don't like seeing people get upset when their favorite white player doesn't bust the caste system wide open because they get screwed like everyone else.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think we are all frustrated and that's it. There need to be major changes all across the board in college football for us to see results.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree, wa33. We are all frustrated and past ready for the caste system to collapse. Its important to realize that this is a marathon that we have to keep fighting through for a long period of time. We need to be optimistic, encouraging and supportive of white athletes and each other. We don't need to have unreal expectations of the system that has screwed so many of our favorite players. Major changes can come and will if we all do our part. It just won't happen soon. Having great white athletes at the college level, along with increased awareness of anti-white discrimination, and fair high school and college coaches will make it more difficult for the NFL to ignore or bury incredible white talents. Of course, having some allies in the media will help our cause as well. Little by little, CF is making a difference in each of these areas because we are providing truth and enlightenment to people all over the world. Media outlets and certain writers are beginning to take note of CF. You can see it in a few of the mainstream sports articles that have been printed over the last year or so. On some level, increased knowledge on a topic like this breeds action, and as this action builds we'll see things start to change a little more. I'm just glad that we are all here to contribute and learn and be part of the movement at its epicenter, Caste Football!

Gerhart moves ahead of Jahvid Best on the Nissan Heisman vote totals list, which means he is now the top ranked on a public vote that COUNTS toward the Heisman
smiley32.gif

He's got a long ways to get ahead of Eric Berry now, but Toby has accumulated more votes in past week than any other player on the list! I think if he does one or both of rushing 100 plus yards and/or 2 TDs, he will get another spike in votes and move into the top 4 by the end of next week. Make sure you vote EVERY DAY people!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Oh, and if he selected in the top of the first round, say no. 5. I am pretty sure a team will not waste at least 20 million on someone to play a WSTD! Doing that would just expose the caste system and not make good business sense. I believe if Toby continues to excell and wins the Heisman things will be coming to a head regarding the discrimination against whites.

there have been several recent White running backs who did great things in college and yet the caste system still marginalized them at the next level. for example:

Jacob Hester ran for over 1,000 yards in the SEC and led LSU to a National Championship. he was drafted in the Third Round of the NFL Draft (by a team who traded up to get him), and two years into his pro career he is little more than a WSTD.

Brian Leonard single handedly put Rutgers football on the map while routinely making highlight plays of leaping OVER would-be tacklers. he was drafted in the Second Round of the NFL Draft (by a team who traded up to get him), and two years into his pro career he is little more than a WSTD.

while neither of these men won the Heisman, they were certainly high profile, first-day picks. yet up to this point, both have been squashed by the caste system. this doesn't mention, among many other talented players, un-drafted Danny Woodhead (the two-time Harlon Hill Trophy winner with 4.3 speed who left college as the NCAA's all-time leading rusher), Luke Staley (the former Doak Walker Award winner who fell to the Seventh Round), or un-drafted Roger "the Rabbit" Robinson (who was the fastest running back in the 2004 NFL Draft classand in 2006 ran for over 1,000 yards in NFL Europe in just 9 games), none of whom have had a single appearance in a regular season NFL game.

we need to be positive, but we also need to understand the power and stubborn refusal to admit White players into forbidden positions that we are fighting against.

backrow

Hall of Famer
their downfall, however was their ability to play (and more than willingly!) fullback. Toby has never played it and therefore can't be seen as one, really. he would probably not agree to it, anyway.

now, all the system needs is one black mark. be it injuries (Luke Staley), law trouble (Matt Jones) or simply for a player to be a low profile enough that noone will ever question him going MIA (Brock Forsey, Roger Robinson). so far Toby's got nothing on his record, and his stock keeps skyrocketing. i mean even Rivals praise him, riding the wave as they would.

let's wait and see, i am (carefully) optimistic!

PS i still believe Danny will get his chance as well! he just landed on the worst possible team for him (maybe outside of SD, with overhyped Sproles)Edited by: backrow

Westside

Hall of Famer
Am I missing thing here. Of course I understand the caste system destroys white skill position players. I would have to be Ray Charles not to see that. But as Backrow stated some of the players Jimmy mentioned bowed down and played fullback or in Crouch's case wide reciever. When they did this, they assisted in marginalizing their careers.

I simply stated that I have hope in Toby succeeding. To hear how the castesystem or NFL will try bury him is known and redundant. I have heard all the stories about whites being screwed adnausism. What is wrong with hope. My fault is that I happened to hope BIG!

Pollyanna

Guru
Each of us are born with personalities we carry throughout our life, some optimistic and some pessimistic (I am of the latter.) I appreciate your hope Westside, it is refreshing and needed in these dark times we live in. Others that remain skeptical (myself included,) there is a need for cynicism from time to time, it helps to spot deception, lies and negative agendas.

Lets all remain hopeful that Toby Gerhart continues to dominate at running back and let the chips fall as they will. I will be watching the game with my family this afternoon, enjoying their loving company and the privilege of witnessing truth in motion, Go Toby!
Edited by: Pollyanna

I'm hoping Toby's legs feel fresh, his bumps and nagging injury type things are minimal, he's feeling motivated and "on fire," and that he gets a couple lucky big gaps to run through. I am hoping for 250 yds and 5 TDs, but 120 and 2 should be just great to keep his season rolling!

Ha, I turned off Michigan State game because Mark Dell can't catch, and first thing I see when tv back on to see Toby, is some "Owosu" clown dropping a 70-yard TD.

backrow

Hall of Famer
some lofty expectations there ES! 250, 5 TDs, haha!

sh*t, Stanford is already 21-0 behind! i just tuned in to see Toby get 15 yards and so far he's got 7 carries for 47 but i don' know how much they will try and stay on the ground with this kind of score...

Edited by: backrow

Westside

Hall of Famer
TD Stanford. Owosu makes up for that dropped pass. Toby had a good 14 yard couple of plays back. Stanford down 21 to 7

Westside

Hall of Famer
Stanford D has to step up and hold the Beavers now

Westside

Hall of Famer
Oregon QB is shredding the Stanford D.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Toby got a 11 yard TD and a 2 point conversion, closing in on 100 yards. go go go number 7! another TD and 50 more yards would be ideal.

EDIT: Toby finished with 20 carries for 96 yards (just short of the coveted buck, shame!) and 2 rushing TDs he also rushed for 2 point conversion and 1 catch for 11. all in all, he did as much as he could in a game where Stanford fell 21 points behind straight away...Edited by: backrow

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Still a good day for the best TAILBACK in college football!
smiley1.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it was a terrible shame that Stanford got behind so much so early (down 21-0) and they tried to throw to get back in the game. OSU did a good job of stacking the box and daring the freshman Stanford quarterback to beat them with his arm. he's talented, but he isn't ready to do that at this stage of his career. however, Gerhart still showed how good he is.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this article is a good summary of what i just wrote. aside from the usual "sky is falling" bit that happens after a team loses, it is a concise description of what happened on Saturday. here'sthe relevantexcerpt:

The Beavers also frustrated the offense, which relies on a steady diet of Gerhart's running. By disrupting quarterback Andrew Luck early, Stanford fell out of its natural bullish rhythm. Gerhart, who came in leading the Pac-10 with 130.0 yards a game, had 96 yards and two fourth-quarter touchdowns.

"We had a horribly slow start," said Luck, who was 12-of-30 for 226 yards and two touchdowns. "They made us pay for that start."

The first play from scrimmage offered a glimpse at what was to come. Luck found Owusu in front of a Beavers defender for what looked like a sure touchdown. But Owusu dropped the ball. Luck told his receiver, "All right, let's come back on them and do it."

But then Luck, a redshirt freshman, overthrew open receivers time and again, missing on his first six passes.

"I wasn't calming down," he said.

Oregon State's defense can take a bow for rattling Luck. The Beavers pressured the Cardinal receivers and contained Gerhart and the ground game, forcing the redshirt freshman into uncomfortable passing situations.

But more than anything, Stanford just couldn't recover from a devastating 21-0 deficit by the second quarter. Jacquizz Rodgers, who had been held to fewer than 100 yards rushing in the three previous outings, slipped underneath defenders in the middle, or wiggled out of the grasp of tacklers in the open field. He looked capable of breaking a big gain almost every time he touched the ball.

"We weren't making tackles," Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh said ....