Peyton Hillis

newguy

Guru
I am not sure what the heck you want from the guy. He is a white running back drafted in the 7th round. If he speaks up for himself, he will probably be cut next year and out of the league.

Everyone on this website and some fans in Denver believe in his ability based on his performance from last year, and think he should be getting more opportunities.

However, none of the coaches or GM's in the league believe in him. If they did, were are all the rumors from GM's and coaches trying to get Denver to trade him, so he could play running back for them. There are none. They wouldn't have to give up much to get him, so why don't they do it. The reason is they think Hills performance last year was a fluke, just like his current coach does. Don't you people get it, the guy has no leverage to demand more playing time.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
newguy said:
I am not sure what the heck you want from the guy. He is a white running back drafted in the 7th round. If he speaks up for himself, he will probably be cut next year and out of the league.

Everyone on this website and some fans in Denver believe in his ability based on his performance from last year, and think he should be getting more opportunities.

However, none of the coaches or GM's in the league believe in him. If they did, were are all the rumors from GM's and coaches trying to get Denver to trade him, so he could play running back for them. There are none. They wouldn't have to give up much to get him, so why don't they do it. The reason is they think Hills performance last year was a fluke, just like his current coach does. Don't you people get it, the guy has no leverage to demand more playing time.

i think you make some excellent points.

G

The caste system is to be mocked not screeched at. We white men do not have the luxury of a hissy fit to draw the sociopathic big momma liberals to our side, but we do have ridicule, satire and parody in our arsenal (not to mention the facts and figures).

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Obviously it will take an action by a white NFL player that will border on career martyrdom. In other words, to open some minds, doors and attitudes, someone is going to have to take a major risk and speak up with the cameras on and reporters present about the unofficial NFL policy of no whites allowed in skill positions, particularly running back and corner back. Until a white player points out the elephant in the living room, this dysfunction will continue, while the MSM and NFL promote the myth of black superiority over whites.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
You are exactly right Whitenoise. One of our guys is going to have to take action and say something regarding what is taking place in today's NFL. Guys like Hester or Leonard need to step up to the plate. I am sure they can see what happens to white skill position players.

G

I think we are going to have to write the script for those guys. When I read or listen to them practically the only thing I can discern is caste speak. I'm sure we can come up with some biting satire that can make it into their hands. I'm quite sure martyrdom is not in their playbook especially since they're being paid to play step and fetchit at that payscale.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We have to look at it another way also. Look at the way black black quarterbacks have been fed into the NFL. Currently around 20% of qb's in the NFL are black. Only one has been decent and that's McNabb. The reality is that only about 5% of qb's should be black. So not only is the NFL not allowing white skill position players in the league but is also artificially forcing black qb's on us. There is no way some of these guys like Josh Johnson, fatboy Russell, or Seneca Wallace should be in the league. There are more qualified white qb's out there.

wile said:
I think we are going to have to write the script for those guys. When I read or listen to them practically the only thing I can discern is caste speak. I'm sure we can come up with some biting satire that can make it into their hands. I'm quite sure martyrdom is not in their playbook especially since they're being paid to play step and fetchit at that payscale.
That's what I like about Gerhhart. He is as smart as you'll get and knows how to articulately point out the issue, without upsetting the applecart to a degree that will hurt him.

G

The NFL's caste system is descending to the level of a farce. Its at the point where one biting sarcastic point sends it into a tailspin. Fact, the NFL is mostly comprised of affletes who are not likable in the least. Beyond the script writers of the NWO globalist hacks the NFL is down to the DWFs, and the DWFs are target number one for economic destruction, something is gonna break here folks and it ain't us. Three weeks ago afflete numero uno Tiger Woods was King, today he is a farce (never mind his supporters if he were still king the corporate sleeze balls would be his friends), and that idiot was felled by low IQ whores, who no doubt have plenty on the NFL dirtbags.My point being, one sarcastic quip at the right time will expose the DWFs and the enablers for such idiots out to be fools and dupes. We are talking fallen gods retribution here.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I'd like to think Peyton Hillis could get a better shot at being a RB on some other NFL teams, but which ones?

The attention that Toby Gerhart has gotten this season will further spotlight the need for better opportunities at the college and pro levels for white RBs, especially if sites like this keep the pressure on the MSM to tell the truth.

newguy

Guru
K. Moreno a waping 19 carries for 42 yards. You would think with a dismal performance like that the coach would be willing to give Hills some opportunities.

Hills may not see the field this year, but I hope Denver implodes down the strech and winds up 8-8 and does not make the playoffs, and I hope the reason they implode and don't make the playoffs is from some more poor perfromances from K. Moreno, and the fans and the media start to ask more questions as to why Hills did not get more opportunites.

Tom Iron

Mentor
newguy,

The thing is that if Denver starts using Hillis now, people are going to ask questions anyway. So, the coaching staff is in a pickle of their own making. They dare not use him now.

Tom Iron...

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I understand the Broncos lost to the Raiders with the difference being 130+ yards for Oakland to a pathetic 80 for Denver. No-sh*te Moron is really tearing it up with his 2 ypc.I also hate that racist punk McDaniels.

foobar75

Master
Even that useless fat-a$$ Jordan was getting some carries, but checking the stats, I did not see anything for Hillis. Did he only play special teams today? I thought there was talk all week about how Hillis might get more of a role with Buckhalter out? Yeah, right.

But Denver is in serious danger of missing the playoffs, which will be justice served. They'll surely lose the Philly next week, and probably beat KC, so I wonder what the tie-breaker scenarios are with so many 7-7 teams in the AFC. In the end, there could be 4-5 9-7s. Ideally, we see the Texans/Miami make it, but not very likely.Edited by: foobar75

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's pure and patently obvious pandering. Reminds me of the way some coaches bring in journeymen at best White QBs as backupsafter a "Great Black Hope" experiment is launched. Hillis can't even be used in short yardage situations after what he accomplished last season??? The racism that undergirds the NFL is unsurpassed since World War II, when America was supposedly in an all-encompassing effort to defeat "racism", only to turn around and implementracism on behalf of thealien "victors" in a virulent and far more extreme, anti-White form. Edited by: Don Wassall

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Peyton is wasting his youth stuck on a team with a coach that hates him. What other reason is there to not play the guy when the starting running back has 42 yards rushing for the whole game. It is pathetic and I hope he demands a trade or for the team to cut him at the end of the season. He needs to role the dice and get out of Denver. I hope the Broncos continue to lose. They deserve to with the way they have treated one of their best players.

Bear Backer

Mentor
It makes me sick to my stomach that Hillis can't even get carries on a team that is hurting for good RB play like the Broncos. The loss to the Raiders was sweet to me, even if the media did try to spin it somewhat as "Jamarcus to the rescue" as was titled on the NFL's own website. The real story was two bad teams, one had to eventually win and McDumbasses stubbornness probably cost his team the game, as he has many other times this season. I also agree that the caste system is showing severe signs of strains. Play all across the boards is down in the NFL, beyond that of the play of the White QB's. Defenses as a whole are iffy, Secondaries are probably the worst I can ever remember and yet there are still only less than a mere hanfull of WR's, including our own Wes Welker, who jump out as you and scream "This is a special player". There are virtually no great Runningbacks left in the league. Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson are really the only marquee players left and Peterson has been mired in his own struggles lately. Beyond that there are some decent serviceable RB's and a whole lot of mediocre journeyman types and outright bums and retreads. Yet there is somehow no room for Peyton Hillis, Danny Woodhead, Jacob Hester and Peyton Hillis to even get legitimate shots? Surely to God, at some point even the inebriated DWF's are going to start noticing in large numbers that the NFL and it's caste system is on it's hands and knees desperately crawling now to try to get to the finish line of it's cultural Marxist agenda.

foobar75

Master
Well, we're not the only ones wondering what the heck is going on with Vermin McDaniels and Hillis. I always read the Broncos section of Denver Post Sunday nights to see the fan reaction, and the comments, especially tonight, could've very well come from CF members exclusively! Here's a selection of some of the best ones. At least it makes me feel better that we're no alone in our thinking of what's being done to Peyton Hillis. There are hundreds more, and you can read them for yourself, I just picked some of the ones that stood out to me:

Looks like no Hillis again, I wonder what he did to get in the doghouse. NICE SACK ORFUN. Seriously what did Hillis do, did he "Tiger" McDaniels wife? I think that HAS to be it. I do not understand not playing him.

Can someone smack McKid in the head please. Do it until it gets in his head that his short yardage play callings are not working.

Not using Hillis really makes me scratch my head. How is Jordan better?

Who has the softest hands on the team? Hillis? Who is the toughest runner on the team? Hillis? Why the #%*)@(#%* is fat AZZZZZ in the game? I cannot believe we are going to lose this game. I understand pride, I have enough of it for 10 people, but not playing Hillis makes NO F(@(*ing sense. I have a small media company and I have it out with my employees every once in a while, but then I FORGET it and run with the best. If Hillis cannot help this team (he can), get rid of him.

this team has no heart. none whatsoever. i dont care what any of you have to say, Orton is a joke and Moreno was NOT worth the 12th pick. cant run, cant pass and cant do anything. but McD is a genius right? PFFFTTTT. Jordan over Hillis?!?!?! yeah real genius

The Hillis situation epitomizes McD's immaturity. Kinda like Gaffney playing over Stokes, long snapper etc. etc. Can't wait for my Hillis Redskins Jersey! Cut him loose!

Wow!!!! The boy wonder thinks he is a lot smarter than everyone else or how else do you explain that red zone play calling. Orton still sucks and this game is not looking good. What are the odds the Broncos lose their last three and go 8-8 and no better than last year. Everyone else has already hit on the Hillis thing so I won't beat that to death but you just have to wonder what is going on with boy wonder and Hillis.

No HILLIS no SCHEFFLER no ROYAL Poor play calling MCDaniels needs to have a head exam. HILLIS SCHEFFLER PLEASE

How many times will McD run Moreno off to the right for no gain or a 1 yard loss before he realizes it doesn't freakin work? Every time run to the right Moreno for no gain. McD has no Offensive imagination.

Man, what in the world did Peyton do?

Wow McDaniels blows, to get out coached at HOME by tom cable and j russel. wow. all I can say is how terrible that is. I mean he did run up the gut all game with no success and complete and total refusal to change. He needs a new offensive set or someone to come in a tell him how to call a game.

OK--X-and Short...Let's send Know-show into the line again--it hasn't worked ALL YEAR so let's DO IT AGAIN!!!

J McD needs to DROP HIS EGO!!!

Then to trust the last offensive series to L Jordan on 3rd down I mean that should be fired on the spot offense. SERIOUSLY, you have b marsh, stokley, royal, moreno and you try and pass to Lamont Jordan??? Wow what a dumb play seriously how could anyone that didn't eat paint chips as a child make that choice????????

This team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

What's with playing Lamont Jordan instead of Hillis.

1st and goal on the tree yard line and Denver has to kick a field goal.

Orton Sucks. Jordan sucks.

Might as well brace for a loss next week and missing the playoffs once again.

The whole no Hillis thing must be because of Mc Dumb's ego but give me a break. Now the Broncos are out of the playoffs. I know they seem to be still in it but, does anyone really think they can go to Philly and win? It is time Mc Dumb lets Hillis play on short yard plays. He couldn't do any worse than what they have been doing. This kind of offence is more like Dan Reeves where they settle for field goals instead of touchdowns.

[follow-up to above]

What you say is logical, but is McDaniels obeyed logic Hillis would have been playing weeks ago. We'll continue to see Jordan and Moreno in Philly, much to the detriment of the team. McDaniels cares more about keeping Hillis out than winning. I would have though that sounded stupid two weeks ago, but now it seems like it is the case.

Whatever happend to Power right toss, power left toss with Terrell Davis.....We have the backs for that kinda speed around the corners in Moreno and Buckhalter. But, to not have the power of Peyton Hillis 3,4 yards out on 3rd down is just plain stupid. I hate McDaniels for that reason alone. He has obviously got some personal beef with him. That man alone would have secured 2, maybe 3 wins in this unbeleiveable meltdown. Get ur frickin head out of ur mcd, Bowlen!!!!! To lose to the frickin biggest and richest bust in NFL history is a crying Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a strong Hillis supporter, I now am resigned to the fact that he does not fix Mcd's "system" and with his 2 "mistakes" (false start penalty and his fumble at the goal line). It gave Mcd the excuse to put him in the doghouse. His comments last week made him sound stubborn toward the questions and he got annoyed of all the P. Hillis talk. Remember his comments in camp on Peyton and how versatile his is? It is true when they say some coaches see something in a guy and others don't. I actually like Mcd, but on this I wish Shanny was back, because I know Shanny would have had him play a lot more. What a waste of good talent.

When I saw that they activated Lamont Jordan, I knew Hillis wouldn't get a sniff of action. What is even worse is that he isn't even the starting FB either (though I do like Larson). You can't tell me that Hillis wouldn't have caught that pass out of the backfield that Jordan dropped. I have heard people ask why Peyton doesn't ask for a trade or why doesn't the Broncos trade him. The problem is that he is a 7th round pick, so he has no trade value, plus with 7th round pay, the Broncos can keep him for cheap. I have also heard from people that Terrell Davis couldn't get 2 yards on some of those poor blocking plays. I can agree in some respects, but you are also trying to tackle a 210 LB back as opposed to a 250 pound back. You don't know how another back would deal with a D player getting into the backfield early. My money is on Hillis over Moreno in those short yardage situations. How bout mixing in a play action pass in those situations? Or better yet do that quick pitch Shanny would run....get Moreno out on the edge 1 on 1. Face it Bronco fans, we aren't going to see Peyton in the backfield unless somthing crazy happens. We need to stop banging that drum, cause it just makes Mcd more stubborn.

The problem with McD is he is ARROGANT and refuses to admit he is wrong about Moreno being a better short yard runner that Hillis. Hey Mcd put on some film from last year and see what Hillis can bring to the table. The main reason we missed the playoffs is because Hillis got hurt last year. Like it or not you saw how he treated Cutler and now you see this same ARRONGANT attitude with Hillis. The only reason he started Lamont Jordon over Hillis is because he know if Hillis is successful at this point of the year it will make him look like a fool. Everyone is going to ask why it took him so long to get Hillis in the game. At this point Mcd is willing to have Denver continue to loose close games based on their inability to pick up 1 to 3 yards on the goal line rather than admit he is wrong using Moreno on the goal line.

Edited by: foobar75

Kaptain

Master
When you look back from last year to this year it is unbelievable. We were all excited about Hillis being the feature back of a team. We were also excited that Matt Jones was finally getting released from the recievers graveyard that is the Jacksonville Jaquars. Now Matt Jones has unexplicable been completely shunned by the league and Hillis is doing time on M&Ms bench. We at castefootball even underestimate the power of the caste system.

In the meantime, the league has completely lionized the thug Chris Henry. Coaches have bowed down to destructive forces like Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss, and Terrell Owens just to name a few. Several teams have wasted yet another entire season trying to develop the next great black QB hype.

In terms of players that actually were allowed to play and star on teams this has been a great year - ex- Wes Welker, Austin Collie, several defensive players, several TEs, and several QBs. But overall this has been one of the worst years on record with the caste system now so blatantly obvious even drunk white fans in Broncoland are catching on.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
foobar75: Thanks for posting the comments from the Denver Post.

It sounds like more people are catching on to what has been talked about here for years.

Tom Iron

Mentor
foobar75,

Very well done.

Looks like not all the fans are as drunk as we thought.

The only thing is the coach is between a rock and a hard place. He hasn't played Hillis all year and if he plays him now and Hillis does as well as we expect he will, what does the coach say then?

Tom Iron...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Denver fans seem to be a lot smarter than all other DWFs of NFL teams. They echo our thoughts here at CF.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well, they've seen what Peyton's capable of! i mean this kid brings th energy to the whole team, not just the offensive side, just like Alstott or Riggins used to do back in the day. I was at a few games where big runs by Mike caused the whole Ray Jay to literally vibrate with positive energy. That's what football is all about! Let Hillis trample some poor f**k trying to get in his way, get this 4th and short, catch the ball and stiff arm the defender to the ground and ram another one.

McDaniels ego is bigger than anything else in this equation...

My favorite, hopefully prophetic, comment:

"The Hillis situation epitomizes McD's immaturity. Kinda like Gaffney playing over Stokes, long snapper etc. etc. Can't wait for my Hillis Redskins Jersey! Cut him loose! "

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Imagine how good Hillis could be if he started a full season or two. He would be one of the better backs in the league. In an "emergency" situation where all the affletes on the team were injured he dominated.