NFL Pre-season Week 3

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
It seems that there's a special rule in the NFL, where if a White ball carrier (QB or RB) picks up a lot of yards on a play, it almost always comes back due to a holding penalty. Un-freakingbelievable!

Ive noticed that as well. There is holding on every single play, but you rarely, if ever see Adrian Petersons big gains coming back. Much the same way you NEVER see defensive pass interference called when the WR is white.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth is in love with BJ Daniels and Seneca Wallace. It's getting kinda weird..

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bigunreal said:
I'm really hoping that Collie loses it at some point and just starts punching Psycho Harbaugh. Make a bold statement. He sure isn't going to be allowed to play WR in the league again, if he isn't going to get the chance with that aggregation of clowns. He has quickly become my least favorite of all the despicable NFL head coaches.

Collie’s evening went as poorly as it possibly could have. Some observations…

1) Quinton Patton, a complete nobody (even by black receiver standards) played well, making several catches, scoring a touchdown and performing a Zulu-inspired dance routine that enthralled Christine Collinsworthless…

patton2.gif

CAPTION: “A Man That Can Dance” Tops Harbaugh’s List of Turn-Ons

2) Marlon Moore, the ex-Dolphin nobody, managed to make several catches.

3) Jonathan Balwin, former 1[SUP]st[/SUP] round bust who was traded for in the past few days, made one nice catch. We’re told that this solitary impressive snag (a “major breakthrough” for this loser) has assured Bustwin a roster spot.

4) Levelle Hawkins, the arch bonehead who earned TWO 15-yard penalties for “unsportsmanlike conduct” during the game last night, returned a kickoff for a touchdown and made a long catch on offense. He earned both penalties for excessively celebrating immediately subsequent to the conclusion of these two plays.

5) Chad Hall, a talented white player who should be playing RB, received 10 times the snaps that Collie received. He should make the squad as a back-up slot receiver and WSTD.

6) When Collie finally entered the game in the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter, BJ Daniels was forced to utilize a timeout when his receivers didn’t line up correctly. Collie trotted towards the sideline in the direction of “Wigger Jim,” who was in the midst of full “manic depressive” episode. He screamed curse-laden derisions to Collie, whose hand gestures indicated a timid response.

7) If playing time is any indication, Collie is currently behind the following players on the WR depth chart: Boldon, Williams, Patton, Moore, Baldwin, Hawkins, and Hall.

After watching 49ers-Vikings, it's obvious that Collie will be cut…any other suggestion is folly of the highest order. I hope I'm wrong.

Russell Wilson/Plantation Pete are a repugnant duo, but is there any quarterback/head coach combination in the league more loathsome than “Wigger Jim” and his criminally-ugly, toucan-nosed, mystery meat pupil, Colin Kaepernick? After Colt McCoy entered the game, the camera panned to endless shots of Kaepernick seated on the bench, a flat-brimmed 49ers hat perched atop his unsightly, fuzz-ensconced cranium, laughing hysterically with black players surrounding him like the leader of a prison gang. Meanwhile, his imbecilic, bug-eyed coach, “WigJim,” is frothing at the mouth whilst violently shouting at 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] stringers. Chris Collinsworth and Rabbi Al Kikaels noticed nothing out of the place; in fact, they endlessly praised both of these infectious worms for their disturbing idiosyncrasies…

attachment.php

CAPTION: Flat-Brimmed Fool Resembles Proboscis Monkey

Like Foobar75 mentioned in another thread, Kaepernick is fast becoming one of the NFL’s most infuriating characters. He’s covered in tattoos, arrogant, flamboyant, ugly as sin, looks and dresses like a black street thug, and features an omnipresent “Room-Brightening Smile” that causes an instantaneous, penis-engorging rush of blood so coveted by our Kosher media titans. During the playoffs last year, Don wrote something like “Kaepernick seems to have endless anger simmering below the surface.” I agree, and I could envision this banana-nosed cretin committing a violent crime in the coming years. As for the “Manic One,” WigJim, well, perhaps all of his psychotic-level fretting over corporate football will assure this bastard an early grave? In the short term, however, let’s hope for a putrid 2013 campaign for his chocolate-imbued squad.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kaepernick reminds me of a scarecrow when I see him. And he has a tiny head. Posing wearing a Dolphins cap this offseason shows that his small head does not contain a large brain. Posing naked for ESPN the Gay Magazine emphasized his arrogance and already obvious narcissism. But then again, he's already being treated like a long established superstar by the corporate media.

The 49ers and Seahawks are being hyped as the two best teams not just in their division but the entire conference, two titans set to battle it out while leaving everyone else in the dust. That could well happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Rams beat out one or both of them in the NFC West this year. They may still be a year away, but their offensive line is finally pretty good (helped immensely by Jake Long at LT after a string of awful sumos "protecting" Sam Bradford) and Bradford may have a breakthrough year. The Rams aren't black to the degree San Fran and Seattle are; they should have about 6 White starters including two stars on defense, average or slightly above for the Caste NFL.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Watching ESPN today, they did not show Smith running out of the endzone for a safety, they just kept repeating he "pulled an Orvloskly"

as far as White rbs and holding calls, I am surprised more people haven't picked up on this. Its pretty much common knowledge that you could call holding on every single play as some form of it occurs, and they just happen to occur with a big run by a White back. Maybe its a conspiracy, or maybe its conditioning to think "big run by a White, mustve been holding"

speaking of espn, wtf is up with Jeff Saturday? he hardly looks recognizable, looks anorexic and looks to have dropped 80 pounds since he last took a snap. He was never really a "sumo" so not sure why the huge weight drop. Not really that important just weird to me because some people are just meant to have big frames, I am right under 6 foot and would have to be under 5 percent body fat if I tried to drop to 200 pounds or less, so its weird when these lineman that are taller trying to get in the same range.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Anyone else notice that DE/OLD Thomas Keiser of the San Diego Chargers had a huge game the other night? 3 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 tackles for a loss and 3 QB hits according to ESPN's box score. After getting jerked around in Carolina, I really hope he gets a real shot with the Chargers.