NFL Pre-season Week 3

dwid

Hall of Famer
so he finally threw well against 2nd and 3rd teamers? because the last two games I saw he was just running the option, and thats kind of easy to do against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Go ahead let him start, Oakland looks terrible and he isn't going to make them any better.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watching the midget toss 2 picks and get sacked was great. All of a sudden pryor is a legitimate option at qoutaback? What a joke.McGloin has more talent.It's a shame the rookie from Arkansas has been struggling.

Pryor is a joke and the poster boy for this black quarterback push and the illusion that all the DWFs buy into. He had one decent half playing vs vanilla defenses and some back up players. The Raiders lost their best player in Veldheer for at least 3 months so if Pryor does end up starting it will be his blindside protected by the sumo Alex Barron just like Flynn. We will see how he does. It is ridiculous that Pryor is even getting a shot while with total DWFandom backing him yet Tebow with the same skillset is being openly mocked by everyone right out of the NFL.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Buffalo DWF's are really laying into Kevin Kolb. They so desperately want their black Supaman black quarterback EJ Manuel to be the starter. Never mind the fact that Manuel still hasn't proven he can throw beyond 17 yards. Kolb will have to play absolutely perfect in order to keep his place as the starting QB and even if he does, he's still going to be on borrowed time. EJ Manuel is horribly inaccurate but in todays affirmative action NFL, accuracy is not a prerequisite for being a black quarterback.

PHillisFan

Master
The Buffalo DWF's are really laying into Kevin Kolb. They so desperately want their black Supaman black quarterback EJ Manuel to be the starter. Never mind the fact that Manuel still hasn't proven he can throw beyond 17 yards. Kolb will have to play absolutely perfect in order to keep his place as the starting QB and even if he does, he's still going to be on borrowed time. EJ Manuel is horribly inaccurate but in todays affirmative action NFL, accuracy is not a prerequisite for being a black quarterback.

Tuel continues to impress. I think before it's all set and done it's going to be Tuel time in Buffalo. He's been really accurate and consistent for an undrafted qb.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

I watched a bit of the Bills game last week, and the Buffalo DWFs were booing every time Kolb threw an incomplete pass. I'll be very surprised if he ever starts another regular season game in the NFL other than because of an injury to the starting QB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I also think Kolb is done as a starter but not due to his ability but the media and dwfs piling up on him. I hope Tuel finishes the preseason strong - he is a tough kid - got beat up at Wazzu so he flew under the radar. So far it seems like he has picked up this offense just as well if not better than buffalo's black Jesus emanuel

PHillisFan

Master
So far it seems like he has picked up this offense just as well if not better than buffalo's black Jesus emanuel

He has. He's shown a far better grasp of the offense than Manuel. All of a sudden dwf's like Kurt Warner think it's supa qoutaback's job to lose. Based on what, kurt? Grow a pair Kurt Warner.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Real nice deep throw by Tuel a moment ago to an open receiver. Unfortunately, it bounced off of the black hands of stone. But no honky cracka "wood" players need apply.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I rest my case on the Dolphins O-line woes. Those sumos are gonna get Tannehill killed. They can't even stale mate Tampa's 2nd team edge rushers. Johnathan Martin and Josh Samuda are dreadful and John Jerry struggles against speed rushers on the edge who have no speed.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I rest my case on the Dolphins O-line woes. Those sumos are gonna get Tannehill killed. They can't even stale mate Tampa's 2nd team edge rushers. Johnathan Martin and Josh Samuda are dreadful and John Jerry struggles against speed rushers on the edge who have no speed.

sumos have that effect on teams. Until teams smart up this piss poor play will continue. Perhaps peoples obsessions w affletic qbs is due to the amount of inept slow footed sumos in the league!

PHillisFan

Master
Real nice deep throw by Tuel a moment ago to an open receiver. Unfortunately, it bounced off of the black hands of stone. But no honky cracka "wood" players need apply.

Tuel got little help today. It also seemed as if the offense limited his deep throws today.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Geno Smith has thrown three interceptions in the first half.

The Jets were trying oh so hard to practically hand Geno Smiff the starting job over Sanchez. This doesn't bode well for his chances :rofl::rofl:

davidholly

Mentor
Riley Cooper with a touchdown that was set up by a Connor Barwin pick.

bigunreal

Mentor
Classic example of how the Caste System works; recently signed washout Vince Young has been handed the #2 job in Green Bay, based on one halfway decent performance against backups. No drama about it- the Packers cut Harrell the day after the magical Young makes an appearance.

Kolb hurt again, opening the door for another black quarterback starter. Smiff is awful, but if they keep playing him in the second half, and his stats improve, who knows? Really, black quarterbacks don't have to do much at all to be handed these jobs.

And Rotoworld informs us that ultra bust Jonathan Baldwin is assured of a roster spot on the 49ers, but formerly prolific Austin Collie will be cut. Affirmative Action doesn't get much more blatant than that.

This black quarterback thing is really, really bothering me. We have to be at an all time high in terms of black quarterback starters, and total number of black quarterbacks on NFL rosters.

davidholly

Mentor
When a white QB does well against the second and third stringers in te preseason the DWFs are always quick to point out that it's the preseason. When a black QB does well against second and third stringer DWFs act like it's the second coming of Christ.

northwinds

Mentor
Decker with 6 catches for 66 yards so far tonight.......Welker on the sidelines in street clothes.....still nursing that ankle injury.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Geno Smiff just pulled a Dan Orlovsky and accidentally ran out of the end zone for a safety...lol!

davidholly

Mentor
Geno Smiff just pulled a Dan Orlovsky and accidentally ran out of the end zone for a safety...lol!

Yup, when Orlovsky did it he was a ****ing idiot, when Smiff does it it's just because he's a rookie. It's not like QBs are taught never to do that from day one. Nope, that's just rookie inexperience.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
If Geno Smiff gets the starting job after this horendus performance surely some idiots will wake up to the agenda.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Yup, when Orlovsky did it he was a ****ing idiot, when Smiff does it it's just because he's a rookie. It's not like QBs are taught never to do that from day one. Nope, that's just rookie inexperience.

Very true. When Orlovsky made that play, it was all over the blooper reels of ESPN. They'll probably show the Smiff a play a few times and will quickly be forgotten about.

Last edited:
Pass protection should help keep both Hillis and Leonard a job in Tampa this year.Hillis had a nice run then was pulled for the rookie James on a 3rd down just to have James let his man fly by and hammer Glennon.Watching James or Doug Martin try to pass block so far this preseason has been painful,i can just imagine how their QBs feel.LoL

I'm not sure if they are going to get many carries this season but Tampa should keep both unless they want a dead QB on the field.

David Douglas with a TD for Tampa.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree about the situation with the Bucs. Martin is a below average blocker and he is also undersized. Hillis and Leonard both look good today. I'm also happy to see David Douglass continue to make a strong push to make the team. He has such great hands. This should be
a fun team to watch.

Burkhead is not getting enough chances to run today. It pisses me off. Glad to see Woodhead on the field early for the Chargers though.