2024 NFL Draft

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Steele could certainly be a Toby Gerhart type running back. Logically the Chargers make sense as Steele fits the mold of a powerful RB that Harbaugh has always seemed to utilize in his offense.

Still really hoping that Maye/McCarthy/Nix end up on the Broncos, Vikings and Rams one way or another. Pratt and an unknown QB Michael Hiers out of Samford have both met with the Jets.

Media seems hellbent on getting a quota onto the Giants to replace Daniel Jones. QB is a position the Giants should not really be focusing on as they have both Jones and Devito on the roster. Replacing the sumo bookends would be the better decision.
It's nice to see these sorts of conversations going on in the mock draft world. Kind of a breath of fresh air. All three of these AFC West teams would be a good fit. The Chargers got rid of Austin Ekeler, Raiders let Jacobs go. He could step right in to either of those places as a major contributor. With the Chiefs he would be on more of a rotation with Pacheco, but would get plenty of snaps the way that Reid runs the offense.

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree. I still think the affirmative action part will still work against us but athletes need to be their own advocates.
Yes the push for blacks will remain as high as ever, but the influence of social media cannot be understated. In the very least, it gives our guys the opportunity to promote themselves.

Warhawk_46

Master
The transfer portal is a huge benefit to white athletes, but I'm not sure about NIL. Frankly, superficial self-promotion comes natural to black athletes, in stark contrast to the "put your head down and work" mentality most white athletes have. Either way, it's part of the game now so these kids better get a decent PR team.
Historically, yes self-promotion doesn’t come naturally to whites. However, it is all Gen Z knows and is encouraged at every turn.

In that sense, our younger men are better positioned to take advantage.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a typical ridiculous write-up, this time of Ricky Pearsall:

Ricky Pearsall (WR – Florida)

Standing at 6-foot-1 and 189 pounds, Ricky Pearsall will be a dedicated slot receiver who’s extremely reminiscent of former New England Patriots wideout Julian Edelman. He’s an excellent route-runner but may not have the best straight-line speed at the NFL level despite his 4.41 40-yard dash time. In 2023, he ran 10 different routes.

At 6'1" and 190 pounds, Pearsall should be considered an outside receiver, as almost all Blacks are when they have that kind of size and speed.

Pearsall is somehow "extremely reminiscent" of Julian Edelman even though he's three inches taller and runs faster. Edelman was a 4.52 40 guy.

Pearsall "may not have the best straight-line speed at the NFL level despite his 4.41 40 yard dash time." So this idiot savant thinks Pearsall will magically run slower in the NFL than his timed speed, probably because he's convinced Whites just can't measure up in the NFL. That step up from major college to the pros is simply beyond Whites. Just pure laziness and racist stereotyping.

Sean89

Mentor
Here's a typical ridiculous write-up, this time of Ricky Pearsall:

Ricky Pearsall (WR – Florida)

Standing at 6-foot-1 and 189 pounds, Ricky Pearsall will be a dedicated slot receiver who’s extremely reminiscent of former New England Patriots wideout Julian Edelman. He’s an excellent route-runner but may not have the best straight-line speed at the NFL level despite his 4.41 40-yard dash time. In 2023, he ran 10 different routes.

At 6'1" and 190 pounds, Pearsall should be considered an outside receiver, as almost all Blacks are when they have that kind of size and speed.

Pearsall is somehow "extremely reminiscent" of Julian Edelman even though he's three inches taller and runs faster. Edelman was a 4.52 40 guy.

Pearsall "may not have the best straight-line speed at the NFL level despite his 4.41 40 yard dash time." So this idiot savant thinks Pearsall will magically run slower in the NFL than his timed speed, probably because he's convinced Whites just can't measure up in the NFL. That step up from major college to the pros is simply beyond Whites. Just pure laziness and racist stereotyping.

Surely if they had to stick with the white in white comparison script. Jordy would have been a better one.

They probably want us to forgot about him.

The Hock

Master
Okay, 4.41 is not the best. But's its damn good and plenty fast when combined with proper play. That's like a 38 inch vertical isn't the best. But it's up there. There's only one best right? I think Don Wassall pointed that out in the past. Writer is a lazy shitbird.

jacque

Guru
I honestly don’t know how Steele is being looked at by teams, I’m very happy, but with the way the league works, I would think teams would say he’s too slow and just move him to practice squad fullback…

If I’m an nfl GM, I’m offering him whatever it takes to land him as an UDFA and he’s my power back day one.

Any team in the league could draft Shipley at a favorable pick day 2, sign Steele as an udfa, and you’d have RB set for the next 4 years…. But teams are stupid lol

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I honestly don’t know how Steele is being looked at by teams, I’m very happy, but with the way the league works, I would think teams would say he’s too slow and just move him to practice squad fullback…

If I’m an nfl GM, I’m offering him whatever it takes to land him as an UDFA and he’s my power back day one.

Any team in the league could draft Shipley at a favorable pick day 2, sign Steele as an udfa, and you’d have RB set for the next 4 years…. But teams are stupid lol
As one famous melanin-correct RB once said, “Dis beez owr posishun!”

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.on3.com/pro/news/how-jj-mccarthy-is-most-polarizing-qb-prospect-in-2024-nfl-draft/

McCarthy has grown on me as a prospect during the draft process. Ideally he ends up in Denver and sits under Stidham for a year but I certainly think he has alot to work with. I think his career record speaks for itself. Michigan really played a run first offense for these past few years but McCarthy made reads and plays when needed. White QBs have really become nitpicked to death, we saw Levis fall last year and both Maye and McCarthy are drawing more criticism than their black counterparts. Williams is defended by everyone it seems and Daniels really seems to have no one critiquing him either. I do hope the DWFs start catching on to this.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean is certainly piling up the frequent-flier miles this pre-draft season. In addition to meeting with the Bills as mentioned in the Bills thread, he's been to Philly, Pittsburgh and Seattle. A surprising amount of interest.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean is certainly piling up the frequent-flier miles this pre-draft season. In addition to meeting with the Bills as mentioned in the Bills thread, he's been to Philly, Pittsburgh and Seattle. A surprising amount of interest.
Goodness gracious. Those franchise would be nightmares. Let’s hope the Bills can nab him and not one of those uber anti-White franchises.

Logos5

Guru
Goodness gracious. Those franchise would be nightmares. Let’s hope the Bills can nab him and not one of those uber anti-White franchises.
why do they even want Cooper if their so anti-white? do they really just draft white talent just to stifle them and make sure they don't succeed? If so, that is a crazy loss of resources, money and just in general super petty.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2024-7-rounds/e5ba9c59dc9a5ebb1d0fd563

Sportingnews 7 round mock draft has 48 White athletes projected

https://www.the33rdteam.com/2024-nfl-mock-draft-final-picks-predictions-for-all-7-rounds/

48 for this 7 round mock as well.

Noticing that their are projections for the odious, petulant, entitled orange Rattler to go to the Rams. Hopefully McVay doesn't get a quota but you never know. None of the White QBs outside of Maye, McCarthy and Nix are being treated with any sort of respect while low tier quotas are all being projected as draft picks to places where a White QB currently is entrenched as the starter. I know the mocks are all conjecture but it shows how the media is pushing a narrative if you ask me.

dolphins15

Guru
On the local radio this morning one of the hosts started talking about Ladd McConkey. Said he didn’t realize when watching him in college he would have this type of draft buzz. Didn’t realize how big and athletic he was. And at the end of talking about him said “I was probably just typecasting him”. I guess at least he admitted it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Carson Steele's RAS is 7.36 or a rank of 477 out of 1,804 RBs tested from 1987 to 2024, or close to being in the top quarter. Pretty impressive if you ask me, yet the verdict of this article is hardly surprising: fullback! Power backs can only be Black, White ones can only be blocking fullbacks. Maybe Steele will break the longstanding anti-White mold after serving a racial apprenticeship but the odds certainly aren't in his favor.

On the Draft Board: UCLA’s Carson Steele could end Chiefs’ one-year fullback drought​

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Carson Steele's RAS is 7.36 or a rank of 477 out of 1,804 RBs tested from 1987 to 2024, or close to being in the top quarter. Pretty impressive if you ask me, yet the verdict of this article is hardly surprising: fullback! Power backs can only be Black, White ones can only be blocking fullbacks. Maybe Steele will break the longstanding anti-White mold after serving a racial apprenticeship but the odds certainly aren't in his favor.

On the Draft Board: UCLA’s Carson Steele could end Chiefs’ one-year fullback drought​

Wouldn't be the worst place for him since Reid isn't going to be using a fullback in this offense. If the Chiefs draft him he will be an RB, whether he's designated FB or not.

The Hock

Master
One of my draft mags uses but one guy to write the capsules. Every single capsule is written by one person who comes across of course as a caste head as he noticeably rates many white prospects much lower than the other magazine. Everything gets funneled through him and whatever biases he harbors.

He has Will Shipley rated 11th, and says in addition to RB he could have a role as a special teams player. I checked players ranked below him and couldn't find any mention of special teams for them.

Warhawk_46

Master
Named to Feldman's Athletic Freak List!
Once again a white “athletic freak” who
Is playing DIII ball. I have lived in Wisconsin most of my life. Trust me when I say many division three players could play on Sundays if given an actual opportunity.

Many of them.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
One of my draft mags uses but one guy to write the capsules. Every single capsule is written by one person who comes across of course as a caste head as he noticeably rates many white prospects much lower than the other magazine. Everything gets funneled through him and whatever biases he harbors.

He has Will Shipley rated 11th, and says in addition to RB he could have a role as a special teams player. I checked players ranked below him and couldn't find any mention of special teams for them.
The vast majority of these "experts" haven't watched a lick of film aside from watching a game on the tube while drinking with their buddies. Or alone in their basements. They just recycle whatever crap is floating around about a particular player and insert their own biases. Not unlike virtually every scouting outfit for high school kids.

Warhawk_46

Master
On the local radio this morning one of the hosts started talking about Ladd McConkey. Said he didn’t realize when watching him in college he would have this type of draft buzz. Didn’t realize how big and athletic he was. And at the end of talking about him said “I was probably just typecasting him”. I guess at least he admitted it.
Which is nuts because if one actually watched him, just as with countless white players, then it is very clear they are top-tier athletic specimens.