2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Steelers have been connected to DeJean, Shipley, McConkey and Pearsall by various articles. God help any that end up going to the Rooney plantation. Unfortunately I'm starting to get this gut feeling that some or most of the White "outlier" prospects are going to be drafted by organizations that won't develop them properly even if they want to.
I have the same feeling. While their are no White friendly teams in the league their are teams I really hope our guys do not end up on - Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Houston, Carolina, Cleveland, Seattle, Arizona off the top of my head. All very black teams and would easily scapegoat/perp shot the one White athlete that gets on the field for them. If anything it feels like these types of things are done to continue with the caste system programming.

Warhawk_46

Master
I have the same feeling. While their are no White friendly teams in the league their are teams I really hope our guys do not end up on - Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Houston, Carolina, Cleveland, Seattle, Arizona off the top of my head. All very black teams and would easily scapegoat/perp shot the one White athlete that gets on the field for them. If anything it feels like these types of things are done to continue with the caste system programming.
Arizona did one of the most egregious recent hit jobs against a white skill player in Andy Isabella. Arizona did NOT have notable receivers and yet their clearly fastest player, who runs the most crips routes and was lauded as having excellent hands… was never given a chance. Not even half a chance.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will never forget when the Vikings drafted Toby Gerhart. I knew like most of us here he had an uphill battle as they had a pro
bowl hall of fame running back.

Let's hope that none of these guys go to the Steelers. They used to be a great team to root for many, many decades ago in the
Chuck Noll Era especially.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reviewed a 7 round mock draft from the below sites. Projections all make this seem like it will be close to the 2015 draft. A draft that produced a huge quantity of busts (Winston/Mariota at the top of that list) while being the blackest draft since I began tracking it.

42 - Profootballnetwork

48 - Sportingnews

51 - NFLDraftcountdown

44 - Drafttek

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carson Steele's RAS. Not a great 40, so his draft stock certainly took a hit.

Steele.png

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do you know where that 4.75 40 time came from? I've still haven't been able to find what Steele ran at his pro day other than a squib from a pay site that said he ran 4.50 that I mentioned in post #514 but that may have appeared out of context and I'm not going to subscribe to find out for sure.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Carson Steele's RAS. Not a great 40, so his draft stock certainly took a hit.

View attachment 4415
Oh $#%&! Where did he run that 4.75 at?. I just looked up Steele on NFL Draft Scout and it says he ran a 4.77 at his pro day. That's equivalent to 4.82 laser time! I thought they had him down for a 4.6 for his pro day? For sure will cause doubt.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Do you know where that 4.75 40 time came from? I've still haven't been able to find what Steele ran at his pro day other than a squib from a pay site that said he ran 4.50 that I mentioned in post #514 but that may have appeared out of context and I'm not going to subscribe to find out for sure.
It says 4.77 on his NFL Draft Scout page at his pro-day.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not sure where the time came from. Pretty insane that it’s harder now than it was 10 years ago to find pro day results.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it has that 4.75-4.78 as projected so maybe they don't have his pro day time and are estimating, or maybe he didn't run at his pro day. The mystery deepens.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
247 sports listed Steele as having a 4.50 pro day when I search for his results however it is behind a paywall. I believe Don mentioned finding this a few weeks ago. Just sent a message to the RAS account on twitter asking where they got the 40 time.

The Hock

Master
Going by names and googling some that were not obvious as far as I can tell my draft mag has only one white player out of twenty two defensive end prospects evaluated.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yet the best defensive ends in the league over the last few years have been melanin deficient. Nothing to see here…..

Snow Plow

Mentor
I thought it was a good article and addressed many of the stereotypes we lament over.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was a good article and addressed many of the stereotypes we lament over.
It is really good, surprising that it appears in USA Today. Foxworth's quotes are on the mark and show that he's fair-minded, hopefully some of the White cucks in the media have read or heard what he has to say and that it gives them a bit more spine though I won't hold my breath.

We need DeJean to stay at CB and excel, and hopefully Riley Moss too. And some might also then wonder why the only two White CBs in the NFL come out of the same college program.

Snow Plow

Mentor
It is really good, surprising that it appears in USA Today. Foxworth's quotes are on the mark and show that he's fair-minded, hopefully some of the White cucks in the media have read or heard what he has to say and that it gives them a bit more spine though I won't hold my breath.

We need DeJean to stay at CB and excel, and hopefully Riley Moss too. And some might also then wonder why the only two White CBs in the NFL come out of the same college program.
God Bless Iowa!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
An incredible article. Never in my lifetime did I Imagine I would read something like that? Great to see! Go Cooper DeJean.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Dominique Foxworth drops some unbelievable quotes in that article that I can scarcely believe were published:

“I think there are white kids who could have grown up to be cornerbacks in the NFL, and it didn’t work out for them because whenever anyone looked at them, they didn’t see a cornerback,” Foxworth said.

“But I think no one can look at this and deny that we have some biases,” Foxworth said. “Or look at the history of the position – Cooper aside – and say that we have some biases.”

The Hock

Master
Got a 2nd draft magazine. Interesting difference between the two on Cody Schrader. One has him ranks him 25th and a FA, while the other has him 6th ranked and a 4th round pick.

The mag that ranks him 25th says his "short arms and small wingspan (redundant a little?) make him easy to evade and overcome in pass protection." I really can't make sense of this sentence. Why would the defender be concerned with evading the player they're defending? All I can chalk this up to is lack of attention to what they're writing, or maybe some AA stupidity.

At least the one who rate him 6th (they like his knack for tough yards and red zone situations) believe he has a chance for an NFL career.