2010 Week 14

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks like Don will beat me this week in fantasy.
smiley21.gif

Csonka72

backrow said:
wow, so Packers are 1 for 7 on 3rd down on the day and what do they do? after finally setting up with Kuhn behind a FB, they run a QB to the right?? wtf!

It looked a broken play, I'm pretty sure it was a called run for Kuhn but Flynn went the wrong way.

snow

Mentor
Electric Slide said:
I know it's early but early on Welker is nearly on pace to set the single game receptions record!

it looks like he will get 100 catches for the 4th year in a row! and he needs 82 yards a game to crack 1000 for the 4th year in a row as well, already has 66

as i was posting he goes up to 85 yards!

Woodhead shows amazing agility to cut, even in the snow on the last runEdited by: snow

Anak

Mentor
Woodhead is making people miss he just doesn't have the holes that Green-Ellis has had.

My mistake on the math for Welker's yards, just a bit excited about his performance so far.

But Congrats to Woodhead for scoring the TD!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Woodhead for the score. The Pats are unstopable! I want Danny to get more chances to run the ball. He has run 3 times for 11 yards but I want him to break a long one. Welker is having a great day. We also need to give high praise to Tom Brady. He is the best qb in the NFL right now. He already has 3 rings and could be ready to go for four. Tom is less than 50 passes away from the NFL Record for the longest span without a interception. Simply amazing.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Jacob Hester sighting, he just ran a dive for a first down, 3 yards, and then recovered a fumble downfield by one of the Chargers' afflete receivers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Go Danny Go!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots' offense seems comfortable in the elements, much unlike the non-White Bears offenseand defense. Another New England blowout is in the works.

snow

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
The Patriots' offense seems comfortable in the elements, much unlike the non-White Bears offenseand defense. Another New England blowout is in the works.
Hah, Iwas just commenting to my friend that ifthis were any other team besides the Colts or Patsthe game would be 3-0, if that.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great to see the New England White dominated offense having a field day. Brady, Woodhead, Welker, Gronkowski, and Edelman and the awesome offensive line. Awesome stuff!

Don, you mentioned Cleveland having as many as 6 Whites on their defense at times earlier. That has to be some kind of recent record. We need to find pics or video of this and post them.

BS Call!!!!

The black refs couldn't handle that!! I'm Pissed!!
smiley7.gif