2009 NFL Draft

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
The Steelers drafted OL Kraig Urbik from Wisconsin and Penn State's A.Q. Shipley.

This is in keeping with what we've discussed the past couple of years on the Steelers' thread.

In another 2-3 years, the 4 white D-linemen the team has will be gone and be replaced with blacks like Ziggy Hood and others because whites can't play D-line because the Caste System says they can't and the drunk white fans believe it.

When the 2011 season starts, all that will be left is Big Ben, K, P, LS, 2-3 TEs, and 2-3 interior OL. (And maybe an honorary white Special Teams Demon LB).

They'll be lucky to have 10 white men on the 53-man roster because of Kevin Colbert
smiley8.gif
and Mike Tomlin.

RBNY123

chris pizzotti looks very good out of harvard, big, athletic kid, i hope he gets a chance as a fa.

dwid

Hall of Famer
How does Mitch King not get drafted? How did Defensive Tackle even become a caste position?

I know about all the lies that they tell us of why Whites cant play wide reciever or runningback.

But Defensive Tackle? what is the lie they make up for the reason Whites are not allowed to play that position?
I mean Kelly Gregg? has anyone seen him take on triple teams?

Its looking like Offensive linemen are starting to go that way tooEdited by: dwid

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Van_Slyke_CF said:
The Steelers drafted OL Kraig Urbik from Wisconsin and Penn State's A.Q. Shipley.

This is in keeping with what we've discussed the past couple of years on the Steelers' thread.

In another 2-3 years, the 4 white D-linemen the team has will be gone and be replaced with blacks like Ziggy Hood and others because whites can't play D-line because the Caste System says they can't and the drunk white fans believe it.

When the 2011 season starts, all that will be left is Big Ben, K, P, LS, 2-3 TEs, and 2-3 interior OL. (And maybe an honorary white Special Teams Demon LB).

They'll be lucky to have 10 white men on the 53-man roster because of Kevin Colbert
smiley8.gif
and Mike Tomlin.

I lived in Pittsburgh for most of my life and I was probably the only follower of the NFL there who wasn't a big Steelers fan once Bill Cowher took over. People just couldn't understand it and some even got mad at me.

It's gotten even worse since the hiring of Tomlin. I fully expect the team to plummet in the standings as the full Jacksonville-like makeover takes effect in the next few years but even if that doesn't happen I'll still be hoping it does.

Remember how Western Pennsylvania was denounced by Congressman John Murtha and others last year as a hotbed of "racism" in the U.S.? How do they square that assertion with the fact that most whites there live and die year-round with their beloved mostly, soon to be almost all-black, Steelers?Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
backrow said:
RBNY123 said:
i really want to see peterman, swift, kmic, zwinggi, kole keckendorf, and at least one white saftey or corner type player drafted.

NDSU Nick Schommer just got drafted by Titans. first and looks like the only white DB in this draft...

Considering how the Titans have used Donnie Nickey and other white safeties, if Schommer even makes the team it will be as a WSTD.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I swear if my man Kevin Curtis loses his starting job next season I may not watch any football at all. I will just stick to watching boxing and letting guys like Klitschko and Adamek show white atleticism.

StarWars

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
I swear if my man Kevin Curtis loses his starting job next season I may not watch any football at all. I will just stick to watching boxing and letting guys like Klitschko and Adamek show white atleticism.

Only Colts/Texans for me.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Rounds 6 and 7:

I have 12 whites going in round 6:
5QBs, 2OL, 3TEs, 1DL, and 1LS?(couldn't find a picture)

And I have 16 white men selected in round 7:
6OL, 3LBs, 1WR, 2 Kickers
smiley12.gif
, 2TEs, 1DB, and 1DL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not many of the whites drafted in Rounds 6 and 7 will even make the roster; the o-linemen are the most likely to stick after the kickers.

StarWars

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Not many of the whites drafted in Rounds 6 and 7 will even make the roster; the o-linemen are the most likely to stick after the kickers.
Hopefully Julian Edelman will stick around on the Pats and takeoover for Moss when the time comes.

My other wishes are that Nate Swift and Eric Peterman get in the NFL as starters, and Giordano starts for the Colts thus solidifying my loyalty to them.

It is disgusting that no white RB was drafted. If there is a John Riggins out there he is probably blocking as a fullback or submitting to the caste system like Hillis pretenting everything is ok.

We can hope that we hit rock bottom (odds are good), or white people wake up.

RBNY123

you can add andy brodell to that wish list i made earlier. How does he not get a look.

White Power

Mentor
I counted 76 whites and Island Pacificers. I don't know if this is an increase from last year or not, but It is more than 25% percent of all the players that were drafted. Those are my numbers does anyone else have any more to compare my numbers too. It never hurts to have a 2nd opinion.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I probably won't even watch the NFL that much this year. I 'll be focusing on watching college football. I'm getting tired of the constant nutt-hugging going on by all these spineless, worthless, jock sniffers like Kornheiser, Van Pelt, turds "Greenie", and "dumbo the elephant" Golic, Team Africa on NFL Network, MNF team, and Collinsworth. and all the game annoucers besides Buck-Aikman, and Nantz and sometimes Simms, that make watching games lousy and miserable. I've watched the NFL intently for about 15-20 years now, it has been getting worse every single year.

dwid

Hall of Famer
great, someone mentioned that Chicago Bears picked up Eric Peterman. Lovie Smith will never give him a chance. He shouldve been at least a middle of the draft pick, hes very athletic.

"The key for him to make an NFL roster, though, is going to be his versatility. He will need to stand out as a receiver and excel on special teams."Edited by: dwid

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Eric Peterman was a borderline "top 10 WR", I had him ranked as my 12th best. I am outraged he is going to Chicago. I wish Lovie an an outbreak of festering hemorrhoids, if he somehow manages to screw another white WR. The Bears were the worst team possible for Peterman to go to. Peterman could be an outstanding WR.
smiley7.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Andy Brodell as a FA to the Packers. They are now my favorite team by far.

Gartrell Johnson ran a 4.75 40 at the combine BTW. Still, SD may try to have Jacob Hester block for him. Hester is definitely a clear step above Johnson in elusiveness too. Hester is worlds better than Johnson. I hope Stan Zwinggi, Andrew Means and Tyler Roehl find a home and make it past the odds somehow, but I'm predicting more screw-jobs.

The stupidest pick was the Bills taking CB Jairus Byrd in the 2nd round. The guy runs a 4.68 40 on a faster track at his Pro-Day and they think he can be a top CB?

I am now much more a college football fan than NFL, but at least Austin Collie and Brian Hartline went to good teams.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Notable UDFAs that have signed:

RB Tyler Roehl -- Seattle Seahawks
QB Brian Hoyer -- New England Patriots
QB Drew Willy -- Baltimore Ravens
WR Eric Peterman -- Chicago Bears
smiley11.gif

WR Andy Brodell -- Green Bay Packers
QB Chase Daniel -- Washington Redskins

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The likliehood of Peterman getting a legit chance has just dropped from little to none.
smiley11.gif
Wait until you see what blatant racist Lovie is gonna do to him.
smiley7.gif
BTW, Jerry Reese of the Giants seems to be going into full bore caste-mode. Also, I think last year the Chargers hired former castewhore Dolphins' GM Randy Mueller, which could explain its darker draft the last two years with the exception of Hester.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Tyler Roehl as an UFA to Seattle. What do you guys think?
This guy is legit, he ran for 6.8 YPC at NDSU as a JR. and 6.2 YPC as a Senior.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
WTF? Now that racist Shack Harris is gone, Blacksonville has signed 3 white skill players RB Kyle Bell, WR Todd Peterson and CB Peter Ittersagan.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

dwid

Hall of Famer
Nate Swift signed with Broncos

Jaguars even signed running qb Michael Desormeaux from University of Louisiana Lafayette? He might even be better than Garrard if they kept him at QB, but hes athletic enough to play another positionEdited by: dwid