Week 2

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
BYU up 6-0 against Texas. The Longhorns have a black quarterback in for the injured David Ash and he is playing to the usual standards.

BYU solid on defense and just ok on offense. A Negro center (of all things) keeps screwing up for BYU. Hill has a brace on his leg but has made some nice plays. Penalties hurting BYU as well. But Texas seems to have an all-black coaching staff which should save BYU this week.

icsept

Master
Another touchdown for Devon Allen...effortless. I thought he should quit football and focus on track...but, this is taking candy from babies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Taysom Hill hurdled a defender. This is a qb that is athletic as any quarterback in the nation. The announcers are saying he should be mentioned as a legitimate candidate in the Heisman Race! They said he is as good as Marriota and Winston. I love it. Go Byu!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yes - glad to see BYU put some distance between them and Texas. Would love to see Hill take the Heisman. More runs like that and he may do.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
BYU making it look easy. Either they are really good or Texas is really bad.

Riddlewire

Master
What kind of bizarro world is it when both Virginia Tech and Tennessee are my favorite teams to watch on the same day?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Carden cut lead to 7. Still a ball game!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
BYU has run about 20 more plays than Texas. Hill could really take over now. That Texas D has to be tired.
I'm hoping he does.... 34-0 BYU!!! The game has been great to watch so far! 3 TDs on 22 carries and 114 yards for Hill so far!! With the much-heralded great QB Tyrone Swoopes for Texas exlpoding his way to 16/23 for 140 yards and 6 carries for 13 yards.Another observation... it's embarrassing how much Brian Kelly wants one of his afflete backs to take over and get Cam McDaniel out of the picture. He repeatedly feeds them the ball and they keep getting stuffed a lot, but when it's crunch time, he still turns to McDaniel over his more "explosive" athletes. He should just let the best RB play. Gardner is looking like crap today as well for Michigan.

foobar75

Master
BYU destroying Charlie Strong's Texas Negrohorns, 34-7.

VT up 21-7 against the SEC North representative OSU. This Urban Meyer, what pondscum he is for what he's turned OSU into.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping he does.... 34-0 BYU!!! The game has been great to watch so far! 3 TDs on 22 carries and 114 yards for Hill so far!! With the much-heralded great QB Tyrone Swoopes for Texas exlpoding his way to 16/23 for 140 yards and 6 carries for 13 yards.Another observation... it's embarrassing how much Brian Kelly wants one of his afflete backs to take over and get Cam McDaniel out of the picture. He repeatedly feeds them the ball and they keep getting stuffed a lot, but when it's crunch time, he still turns to McDaniel over his more "explosive" athletes. He should just let the best RB play. Gardner is looking like crap today as well for Michigan.

Gardner is trash, Hoke needs to wise up and play Shane Morris. As for ND - screw them and screw Brian Kelly.

Brewer is carving up the OSU blackeyes defense - fun to watch.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Gardner is trash, Hoke needs to wise up and play Shane Morris. As for ND - screw them and screw Brian Kelly.

Brewer is carving up the OSU blackeyes defense - fun to watch.

Speaking of Gardener, his explosive and athletic play-making abilities managed to get Michigan shut out for the first time ever in 42 meetings against Notre Dame 31-0. Check that, he got picked off and got it taken to the house to make it 38-0!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It was great seeing Taysome & BYU stomp a mudhole in the "Longwh0res". Charlie "Schl0ng" is such an overrated AA hire/quota promotion.

I hope VT can re-attach their nards & finish off caste harlot "Urbane Leyer" & his afroletic "Suckeyes".

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Barrett just had one of the worst performances for a QB I can remember. So long to the ****eyes season - thats what Urban gets when he decides to recruit urban qbs only.

Brewer has had one tough gritty performance. He is a tough SOB.

Riddlewire

Master
Somebody explain the targeting rule to me, as it exists in college. Did they rewrite it?
It's only the second week of the season. I've seen a ton of headshots in games, but only one flag for it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nice wins for Oregon, Virginia Tech, Byu and Wisconsin. Too bad Stanford didn't win but USC has a few guys we like. It was a good day overall.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice wins for Oregon, Virginia Tech, Byu and Wisconsin. Too bad Stanford didn't win but USC has a few guys we like. It was a good day overall.

I wish MSU had defeated Oregon due to the Mariota hype. Oregon does have some great white players - Devon Allen and Joe Walker made a ton of plays on their respective side of the ball.

Riddlewire

Master
So, when athlete paychecks take effect, can schools demand a refund on pitiful negroes like Barrett?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That was a satisfying win - so happy to see that pig Urban Meyer lose.