Week 2

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
BC vs Pitt. Count Pitt as another defense that cant stop read option. BCs black qb tearing them up.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
BC vs Pitt. Count Pitt as another defense that cant stop read option. BCs black qb tearing them up.

you spoke way, way, way too soon. as i posted in the Boston College 2014 thread, i've heard of the quarterback read-option, but not BC's variation of it: the black quarterback can't-read-option. this black cat has no game. and his scattershot arm can barely hit the ground when he drops the ball. he has missed at least 5 WIDE open receivers, whilst only hitting one or two easy throws of consequence.

as i type this, the black quarterback COMPLETELY blew a well-designed, well-set-up backwards pass … get this … by bouncing the ball to the White wide receiver. if i didn't understand the Caste System, i'd wonder how such a horrible player is allowed to take snaps.

Pitt's White safety, Ray Vanipol, and possibly White linebacker/safety, Anthony Gonzalez, have had big games.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Perhaps busted off 64 yd run his 2nd carry. Lol butg glad he was scatter shot throwing the ball. Pitt D did.good job on pressuring QB

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was at the gym this morning and BSPN was on. They were doing a ranking of the nations best QBs and the BSPN host Bram Weinstein (hmm i wonder how he got the job) had his top 5 rankings all quotablacks. Just another example of how BSPN is doing its best to splatter dark skinned QBs all over their sports cast.

Some big games this weekend - I hope Sparty defeats Oregon and Cook has a big game. He is not getting any attention from the media outlets for obvious reasons but if he has another big game on the national stage it should help propel him into the Heisman convo and boost his draft prospects. Another loss by Mariota against a physical, disciplined defense should help deflate his heisman chances and bring up questions come draft time of his struggles against better defenses.

OSU vs VaTech is another matchup to watch and for probably the first time in my life I will be rooting for Va Tech. OSUs quotablack was no good last week vs Navy - watching the highlights and receivers were either wide open or he underthrew them. Techs defense should be able to contain him fairly easily. I hope Brewer has a big game for Tech.

USC vs Stanford - Stanford needs to win and Hogan needs to have a big game, he is 10-1 vs top 25 teams - looking forward to seeing him, Mcaffrey and Cajuste have big games.

BYU vs Texas - Taysom hill needs to have another big game, he is the most athletically talented QB in the nation. Texas starts a quotablack due to the injuries to David Ash. Hill can become a darkhorse Heisman candidate and boost his draft stock if he continues to display his improved passing skills. He looked great vs UCONN last week and it really looks like he has developed as a passer.

A couple other games of note - South Carolina vs ECU - Hopefully Shane Carden can carve up that coal black defense of South Carolina as well raising his draft stock and cooling off the Kenny hill hype. SJSU vs Auburn - Blake Jurich is a great dual threat QB going against a coal black auburn team that runs a simplified offense for it's black quarterback. Would be great if one or two of these games were upsets.

Brock Hekking looked like a beast last night for Nevada vs Wazzu. I hope Ted Thompson was watching.

Riddlewire

Master
Great hurdle on a reverse by Tennesee receiver Josh Smith.
I can't believe how different this UT team is from the past 10 years.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
BSPN announcer was trying to write off Coker saying he looks good in practice but not in the game. Coker responds with a great third down conversion throw. Hopefully Coker plays the rest of the game.

Riddlewire

Master
Two games in, I can't say I'm all that impressed with James Franklin's "Hype" offense. The same thing the football media praised him for is what will likely be his downfall. He never had much of a cohesive plan on the offensive side of the ball. His strategy was to get his players hyped up as much as possible and survive games based on energy and momentum. This is a dumb plan, but his tenure at Vandy just happened to coincide with a few down years in the SEC East. Amazing luck that he spun that into one of the premiere jobs in college football. Will lightning strike twice for Franklin with a three year run of soft opponents in the Big Ten? I seriously doubt it. Maybe Hackenberg will save his ass, though.

Riddlewire

Master
Does anyone know if Zack Langer is injured? He hasn't played in Tulsa's first two games this season.

dwid

Hall of Famer
i wish obrien wouldnt have left Penn st, things were looking up imo. Although e went to a good team in the NFL with a fair amount of White players (for the NFL). I just dont like coaches who move around alot, using every place as a stepping stone, the grass isnt always greener. Penn St is not a bad place to be im sure many would like to wind up there after the sanctions are gone. "oh it looks bad to leave after 1 year, im gonna wait 2!" hah

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Jake Waters the QB for Kansas State looked impressive today. 16/29 for 238 yards passing and 20 carries for 138 yards and 2 TDs rushing in K-States victory over Iowa State.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Alex Erickson of Wisconsin looked good as well. 10 rec for 122 yards and 1 td.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shaw needs to let Hogan throw the ball instead of always calling obvious run plays.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
after the first drive of the 3rd quarter, Cooper Kupp now has his 3rd touchdown, 6th catch, and 122nd-receiving yard of the game against the Pac-12's Washington Huskies and all their affletic defensive backs. just imagine what he could do if he'd have been good enough to have been offered a Division One scholarship!!!! LOL. this kid is superb!

in Arkansas' cupcake picnic against Nicholls State, quarterback Brandon Allen had completed 3 passes the last time i checked the box score. all three went for touchdowns, and two of them went to sophomore White wideouts: Drew Morgan from 22 yards out, and Cody Hollister from 7. it was Morgan's first career collegiate catch, and it was a beauty. he ran a terrific route, broke a tackle, then displayed excellent balance as he tightroped the sideline into the end zone.

Colorado's Nelson Spruce currently has 2 touchdowns catches in the second half, giving him 9 catches for 140 yards and 2 scores on the day, including a 70-yard catch, run, and score. perhaps his speed is so deceptive that it actually allows him to defeat the laws of physics and run fast … for a White dude, i mean.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
after the first drive of the 3rd quarter, Cooper Kupp now has his 3rd touchdown, 6th catch, and 122nd-receiving yard of the game against the Pac-12's Washington Huskies and all their affletic defensive backs. just imagine what he could do if he'd have been good enough to have been offered a Division One scholarship!!!! LOL. this kid is superb!

in Arkansas' cupcake picnic against Nicholls State, quarterback Brandon Allen had completed 3 passes the last time i checked the box score. all three went for touchdowns, and two of them went to sophomore White wideouts: Drew Morgan from 22 yards out, and Cody Hollister from 7. it was Morgan's first career collegiate catch, and it was a beauty. he ran a terrific route, broke a tackle, then displayed excellent balance as he tightroped the sideline into the end zone.

The best part about Cooper Kupp in this game is he is playing one of the two big schools in Washinton and destroying them. Hopefully Petersen is taking notice and will not forget to continue to be white friendly as he rebuilds the washington program.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Vandy sucks they wont win a game this year.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa is looking very, very bad against Ball State. the Hawkeyes have no receiving threat despite all the affletes that keep running around pointlessly on the field, have not established any kind of running game, and have missed 3 short field goals (using two different kickers). it may be a long year for the Black and Gold.

on my computer i'm watching the Stanford-USC game, and i haven't been impressed in the least with the Cardinal's "stable" of running backs. if i were McCaffrey, i'd feel like i had a strong chance of emerging as The Man at tailback. why? none of the tailblacks *â„¢* have done anything special at all.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well I attribute that loss to that Goober David Shaw. Piss poor and predictable play calling.

Kaptain

Master
Stanford seem to completely outplay USC and still found a way to lose. Of course, the officiating was terrible - taking a TD away from Stanford on a phantom chop block call and putting them out of field goal range. But it's never a good thing to have a white program taken over by a black coach. Only a matter of time before the recruits are all black - even at Stanford.

Riddlewire

Master
Zach Laskey having a good game for GaTech so far. 12 carries for 87 yards to lead the Yellowjackets against Tulane.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Stanford seem to completely outplay USC and still found a way to lose. Of course, the officiating was terrible - taking a TD away from Stanford on a phantom chop block call and putting them out of field goal range. But it's never a good thing to have a white program taken over by a black coach. Only a matter of time before the recruits are all black - even at Stanford.

It hasn't been happening with Shaw yet. He's actually been pretty fair when it comes to recruiting.... This year, 6 out of 10 current commits are white guys. Last year, he had 11 white players out of 20 commits... including McCaffrey and a few defenders. For the 2013 class, it was 8 out of 12, 9 out of 22 in 2012. These are his classes since he's taken over as Head Coach. They aren't just lineman and QBs either... there's been McCaffrey, there's been a few DBs (although a couple of them aren't on the team anymore) and (as you can see) a lot of DL and LBs.

His playcalling today though, was very, VERY questionable. Why wouldn't you use McCaffrey?? They put Montgomery (a WR) in the backfield before him!! Why not redshirt him if you are going to just put Montgomery in his role??

Riddlewire

Master
I believe this is the first time that I have ever rooted for Virginia Tech.
Guess there's a first time for everything.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I believe this is the first time that I have ever rooted for Virginia Tech.
Guess there's a first time for everything.

I was thinking the same thing Riddlewire. I hope they destroy OSU. Brewer needs to continue targeting his white TE and WR.

Riddlewire

Master
I remember seeing Byrn play last year. On an air raid team, he'd be the nation's leading receiver.