Week 2

dwid

Hall of Famer
Zach Zenner 30 carries for 193 yards and a TD.
typical game for him

I dunno if any big 10 teams will make it this year, the only win was a tough game against Mcneese St. With the playoff system i believe one big conference will be left out

black quarterbacks dont pay off. Kansas St keeps wining up with winners, and have another dual threat White guy.
Tyrone Swoopes looked awful too. That just sounds like a joke name. Like someone that gets arrested for stealing kfc.

Hundley picked off and Memphis of all teams is tied with them for 35-35. Memphis has a White qb that looks good, Paxton Lynch.

Last edited:

Riddlewire

Master
Matt Miller really showing out for Boise tonight.
8 catches for 151 yards a 1TD so far. He has been a real stud during his college career.
So why do I get the feeling that this time next year we're going to be talking about how he got screwed over by some NFL team?

Charlie Strong's post-game press conference is something to behold. His first priority is to praise his QB. Then he goes on to give a performance worthy of a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. The turnovers didn't hurt vs. you can't turn the ball over like that, 3 and outs on offense don't hurt your defense, etc ... I might have to check out what the Texas DWFs are saying.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's especially nice to have BYU beat Texas as the Longhorns just a few years ago were considered a power school in their own class. The only better result would be BYU beating Alabama. The Longhorns have fallen flat on their face in their quest to be a perennial college football powerhouse and I'm glad to see another caste-whore team fall by the wayside.

Too bad for the Big 10 and the ass whooping they took yesterday. Fans still consider the Big 10 a "white" conference because of Wisconsin and Iowa and the old days where they dared to play white QB's, and how they still recruit white o-lineman. Now however the Wolverines and Buckeyes are all black except for the olines. I guess the problem is too many white olinemen. I have been reading that the DWF's feel that these teams are not athletic enough on the line to compete with the SEC and other fully caste stocked teams. 100% black teams for everyone!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's especially nice to have BYU beat Texas as the Longhorns just a few years ago were considered a power school in their own class. The only better result would be BYU beating Alabama. The Longhorns have fallen flat on their face in their quest to be a perennial college football powerhouse and I'm glad to see another caste-whore team fall by the wayside.

Too bad for the Big 10 and the ass whooping they took yesterday. Fans still consider the Big 10 a "white" conference because of Wisconsin and Iowa and the old days where they dared to play white QB's, and how they still recruit white o-lineman. Now however the Wolverines and Buckeyes are all black except for the olines. I guess the problem is too many white olinemen. I have been reading that the DWF's feel that these teams are not athletic enough on the line to compete with the SEC and other fully caste stocked teams. 100% black teams for everyone!!!

Thats hilarious - dwfs are morons. Gardner and barret both suck but are propped up by their moronic coaches and teams as black jesus'. I really do not think that any progress is going to be made with them. They are beyond irrational. They're only mandate for talent and athleticism is **** colored skin. Too many have been brainwashed and are teaching their kids the same nonsense, will a white reawakening occur? I think it will but doubt it will impact thoughts on sports. Whites collectively have lost any sense of critical thinking or even questioning anything black in terms of race and sports. Institutional discrimination against whites is prevalent in all levels of sports in this country turned upside down. With that said i enjoy it even more when blacks suck and have no issue calling it out in front of others.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Tyrone Swoopes went 1-9 in his senior year of high school and was downright horrible. Yet he's more deserving of a scholarship to a D-1 school than white quarterbacks.

to put this into an even more disconcerting (illuminating?) light regarding the lengths the Caste System will go to prop up black people, Tyrone Swoopes played in the smallest classification of 11-man football that the state of Texas offers … he goes 1-9 as a senior in po-dunk football, throws for a mere 3,597 CAREER yards, and 37 CAREER touchdown passes (with 11 interceptions), yet he was rated a 4-star prospect as the #13 dual-threat quarterback in the nation by Rivals and also a 4-star prospect and overall 82 grade by ESPN's scouting service.

has any White skill position player EVER been as highly regarded whilst coming from a similar situation? hell! White kids who put up MONSTER numbers at small schools get ignored (Danny Woodhead, anyone?). White kids who put up anemic numbers at small schools are left sitting in the stands at college football games rather than starting at black quarterback. of course, they don't have dat upside or dat wrist flick.

Riggins44

Master

Yeah it was a tough day for the Big 10. Overall they are easily the best major conference for us as Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Purdue, Northwestern and I think Penn State all start at least 10 whites. Great to see Ohio State lose though. And Central Michigan, another one of our teams, beat Purdue handily.

On another note, in DII or DIII, no sure which, Dayton RB Connor Kacsor rushed for a school record 301 yards on 34 carries with one TD as the Flyers defeated Georgetown 23-14.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
to put this into an even more disconcerting (illuminating?) light regarding the lengths the Caste System will go to prop up black people, Tyrone Swoopes played in the smallest classification of 11-man football that the state of Texas offers … he goes 1-9 as a senior in po-dunk football, throws for a mere 3,597 CAREER yards, and 37 CAREER touchdown passes (with 11 interceptions), yet he was rated a 4-star prospect as the #13 dual-threat quarterback in the nation by Rivals and also a 4-star prospect and overall 82 grade by ESPN's scouting service.

has any White skill position player EVER been as highly regarded whilst coming from a similar situation? hell! White kids who put up MONSTER numbers at small schools get ignored (Danny Woodhead, anyone?). White kids who put up anemic numbers at small schools are left sitting in the stands at college football games rather than starting at black quarterback. of course, they don't have dat upside or dat wrist flick.

From anything I have read or heard any white player that puts up elite numbers in high school - they knock them for level of competition all the time. It is a total racial double standard. Those buffoons at the scouting services don't know anything.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Kinda reminds me of JC's all-time favorite Arkansas recruit, Jatashun Beachum-ed whale.