We Are Living In A Cartoon

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
First the Empire of Lies and its pseudo-"science" arm claimed that T-Rex has "evolved" (devolved) into today's chickens, one of their funniest whoppers ever. Now it turns out T-Rex was "gay" and "nonbinary" as well. Not sure what implications this has for the many White offensive linemen who are denigrated by supposedly having "T-Rex arms."

Gator Dad

Guru
This thread seems as good a place for this question as any, so I'll ask - has anyone else been getting unsolicited text messages from the Nikki Haley campaign? I don't know how I ended up on the list - I despise that C U Next Tuesday literally more than I hate Biden. I'm not even an official Republican, I'm registered as an independent voter. I've certainly never contributed to any neocon cause. She's the only one that's doing it (so far). I got them from two separate numbers - blocked the first one, a few days later, another from a different phone number.

Blocked that one too. (There was a "text stop to end the messages" option - never, ever do that, if you do they'll know you're a "live one" and never stop harassing you).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This thread seems as good a place for this question as any, so I'll ask - has anyone else been getting unsolicited text messages from the Nikki Haley campaign? I don't know how I ended up on the list - I despise that C U Next Tuesday literally more than I hate Biden. I'm not even an official Republican, I'm registered as an independent voter. I've certainly never contributed to any neocon cause. She's the only one that's doing it (so far). I got them from two separate numbers - blocked the first one, a few days later, another from a different phone number.

Blocked that one too. (There was a "text stop to end the messages" option - never, ever do that, if you do they'll know you're a "live one" and never stop harassing you).

Same here! Registered independent and have been receiving the Haley text messages all week.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
First the Empire of Lies and its pseudo-"science" arm claimed that T-Rex has "evolved" (devolved) into today's chickens, one of their funniest whoppers ever. Now it turns out T-Rex was "gay" and "nonbinary" as well. Not sure what implications this has for the many White offensive linemen who are denigrated by supposedly having "T-Rex arms."

Clown World knows no bounds.

That woman is right down in the swamp with The Great Rodham. Vermin of the lowest caliber. South Carolina has some very strange politicians.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and while you're enjoying feasting on yummy insects and replacing your cash with digital currency and owning nothing and being thrilled about it, be sure to get rid of Kitty while you're at it!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Oh, and while you're enjoying feasting on yummy insects and replacing your cash with digital currency and owning nothing and being thrilled about it, be sure to get rid of Kitty while you're at it!

My cat did a wonderful job of eliminating the yard moles in my backyard. The little critters were wreaking havoc on the lawn.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Millions of childless, middle aged, cat ladies will take to the streets in protest !

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Gator Dad

Guru
Woke whining about the literal lack of magic negroes (lack of black magicians) is the same juvenile mentality as "we wuz kangz" - the idea that blacks HAVE to be overrepresented in anything that seems cool or hip or smart, or else it's "raciss."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Blacks being "cool" jumped the shark when they started wearing their pants down to their knees. And the way many of them "dress up," they should be the last role models anyone looks to for "coolness" and "hipness." Buffoonery has firmly replaced hipness but as with everything else, Clown World is propped up and promoted by the fake news media.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Communism is taking over the world. Sadly Poland has a new leader now who is pro european union and pro commie. He
took office a little over a week ago. The Polish Police have already shut down all the media across the country and now it will be
controlled. Police raided every media station. We are seeing historic times and it makes me so sad. We have to hope that like
in the past our people will find ways to fight back if we are to keep our freedoms worldwide.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

To be fair if Russia has the mass immigration that America has had since the 1960's the subway would probably look
the same. If people travel to a country like Japan you can see just how beautiful a culture and society can be when they
are not forced to take in people that won't assimilate. Most of the illegals are here to take over and change the society
in every way. Only the white nations have had this done to them as whites are public enemy number one. So sad. I applaud
Russia who still fights even the global homos. I hope it can continue. Thanks for posting that Don.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
To be fair if Russia has the mass immigration that America has had since the 1960's the subway would probably look
the same. If people travel to a country like Japan you can see just how beautiful a culture and society can be when they
are not forced to take in people that won't assimilate. Most of the illegals are here to take over and change the society
in every way. Only the white nations have had this done to them as whites are public enemy number one. So sad. I applaud
Russia who still fights even the global homos. I hope it can continue. Thanks for posting that Don.
Only a few white countries left like Poland and Hungary that don’t allow the noble minorities in. What they have done to France, Italy, uk, etc is beyond words.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Only a few white countries left like Poland and Hungary that don’t allow the noble minorities in. What they have done to France, Italy, uk, etc is beyond words.

Sadly Poland has a new President that wants to start mass immigration. It will start next year and Hungry is next on the globalists plans.