We Are Living In A Cartoon

white lightning

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
e6d236fb7208b79d.png

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For those of you here on this message board that are non believers. Everything is Satanic and they are not hiding it as much anymore. Why
would all the people that run the world all serve the Devil if he wasn't real? It's everywhere both subliminal and also not hidden. The world
and everything in it serves the guy downstairs and this is how they get their money, power and fame. Your SOUL is your most valuable possesion. Guard it with everything you have and protect yourselves and your families & friends. May God help us!

From the latest U2 Concert. I love the music but will never go to anymore shows because of what they are pushing. Please watch!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
These are actually quite powerful. Mockery of the highest order while still juxtaposing against the classic Americana of the Norman Rockwell era.

How far we have fallen. It makes me truly sad as my kids are growing up in a country barely recognizable and, by all measures and accounts, far worse than in the one I did.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
These 2 guys that ran over the older man on purpose show no remorse. Disgusting and the media and our leaders help this
type of behavior againt whites to grow worldwide. Whites are under attack from everywhere. Be safe guys.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
These 2 guys that ran over the older man on purpose show no remorse. Disgusting and the media and our leaders help this
type of behavior againt whites to grow worldwide. Whites are under attack from everywhere. Be safe guys.

We know it won’t be a hate crime though. The incident at Lebrons school for retards proved that.