We Are Living In A Cartoon

white is right

Hall of Famer
Idiot social media influencer got his minions to rush to a public park in Manhattan for free useless video game systems. What could go wrong from this...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Idiot social media influencer got his minions to rush to a public park in Manhattan for free useless video game systems. What could go wrong from this...
Yes, this was a chimpout that was somewhere in the “tropical storm” category. They needed 1,000 police officers to calm the storm. The liberal 5 o’clock fake news reporter I saw was even perplexed why it was happening. He said something along the lines of “the George Floyd unrest had a noble cause and this was just pointless violence and destruction of public property”. I had a good laugh.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes, this was a chimpout that was somewhere in the “tropical storm” category. They needed 1,000 police officers to calm the storm. The liberal 5 o’clock fake news reporter I saw was even perplexed why it was happening. He said something along the lines of “the George Floyd unrest had a noble cause and this was just pointless violence and destruction of public property”. I had a good laugh.
Yeah this was a "noble cause"...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm asking (again) to hold off on the flat earth narrative. We had a very long thread that discussed it thoroughly from different points of view and that's sufficient for those who wish to peruse it. This is primarily a sports site and it's going to stay that way.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm asking (again) to hold off on the flat earth narrative. We had a very long thread that discussed it thoroughly from different points of view and that's sufficient for those who wish to peruse it. This is primarily a sports site and it's going to stay that way.
lol!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of good men have to settle for garbage in an era when this pig with over a million Instagram followers is "hot" and "makes men cry":

Warhawk_46

Master
ab0df512c7c0df9c.png
Those nations had better check their testicular fortitude and drop out of the anti-white EU.

I could see several nations giving a fat middle finger to this but time will tell.

I don't believe (for 1 second) the Lord meant for people to become mongrelized. He confounded the languages & split the people at the tower of Babel. The Word is full of examples of segregation (tribes, races, believers vs. the carnal world, etc.). The only unity should be in Christ (spiritually). Most of these churches pushing the "social gospel" are apostate & (salvation thru) works based. As Christians, we're not to be "respecters of persons" but winners of souls to/for the Lord.
Well said, and I would also add that God commanded us to Honor our Fathers and Mothers.

Now, how can anyone honor their parents if they hate their own race / mongrelize with another race / have nothing but hatred for their own cultural heritage? But that is exactly what the communists in charge of the media and culture are pushing on whites non-stop. We are living in a satanic culture with satanic 'leaders'.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

Bucky

Hall of Famer