UEFA Champions League 2011-2012

frederic38

Hall of Famer
internazionale out of the champions league, eliminated by marseille, who had only 3 whites starting the match, and a lot of black bouncers...it's the biggest defeat in the season for white soccer
brandao the brazilian scored the goal that eliminated internazionale

i can't even tell how angry i was when the coach substituted forlan at the 55th minute of the match.....
please, forlan, get out of this sh*itty club, go back to a club where you can play as a titular, benfica, fenerbahce, i don't care as long as he plays and gets the respect he should get
he went straight to the lockers room when he was substitued, he was very upset
i can't wait until everybody act like they are surprised when he will get back to scoring in a smaller club, forgetting that he was the best player of the last world cup

uruguayans get no respect, even after their great world cup
forlan who doesn't play with inter, suarez who misses half of the season because of the senseless racial scandal, coates who never plays in liverpool, diego lugano who never plays in paris saint germain (alex and sakho always play)
there is no uruguayan player that plays regularly in a big club
it's a shame

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
we are heading to the best part of the competition: the quarter finals and then the semi finals (i find the final usually less interesting)

the quarter finals (27th and 28th of march) :

apoel nicosia - real madrid

benfica - chelsea

marseille - bayern munchen

ac milan - barcelona

barcelona is my favourite now that internazionale is out
good news for barcelona (but bad news for the man himself) abidal won't be able to play the rest of the champions league because of health problems (he was the only non-south american black playing as titular)
and i hope that chelsea and marseille will be eliminated (espacially marseille)

the only country to have more than 1 team still competing is spain (real madrid and barcelona)

there is only one english club left in european competitions, europa league included:
http://blogs.reuters.com/sport/2012/03/13/english-ordeals-in-europe-are-no-fluke/
it's ofcourse because of the great number of unskilled black players praised for their physique in their league, and because they have few south americans

i was a little bit disapointed that napoli lost to chelsea after easily winning the first leg, but as i mentionned earlier (about the manchester city-napoli match in group stage) napoli wants to concentrate on earning the qualification for next year's champions league
it's a little bit strange, they want to qualify and then they don't even try to win when they play it, but it's because they earn a lot of money by qualifiying to the champions league
and then, for a team with limited number of players like napoli, it's dificult to do well both in champions league and national league, so they have to choose between the 2 competitions, and they usually choose to concentrate on the national league
for example in france the 2 teams who are leading don't play champions league (montpellier and paris saint germain)
also in portugal fc porto did bad in european competitions but they are leading the portuguese league, while benfica is second but does much better in champions league

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
-marseille got humiliated by bayern munchen
bayern munchen had 3 blacks in both matches, the rest were whites

-barcelona won against ac milan thanks to 2 goals by messi
messi is now the best goal scorer of all time in one champions league season, and he still has at least 2 matches to play

barcelona started the second leg with 10 whites out of 11 (the only non-white was daniel alves the brazilian left back)
out of these 10 whites, 8 were spaniards and most of them were catalans

-benfica was robbed by the refereeing againstchelsea , but it's not important and it was predictable, UEFA wanted an english club in semifinal

the next matches:

barcelona-chelsea
real madrid-bayern munchen

MilanClass

Guru
I missed the Bayern vs Madrid match today. Does anyone have a picture of the Bayern starting XI? I think they fielded an almost entirely white team from what I gather from the highlights.

Rebajlo

Mentor
I missed the Bayern vs Madrid match today. Does anyone have a picture of the Bayern starting XI? I think they fielded an almost entirely white team from what I gather from the highlights.

MilanClass - Bayern fielded eight Whites (including Muslim convert Franck Ribery)

Bayern Munich 2 Real Madrid 1

BAYERN MUNICH:

Started: 8 Whites (6 Germans), 3 blacks
Finished: Unchanged ratio

REAL MADRID:

Started: 6 Whites (4 Spaniards), 1 black, 1 mestizo, 1 Turk, 1 Arab, 1 half-Tunisian
Finished: 8 Whites (5 Spaniards), 2 blacks, 1 half-Tunisian

Rebajlo

Mentor
The second semifinal, first leg:

Chelsea 1 Barcelona 0

CHELSEA:

Started: 7 Whites (3 Englishmen), 4 blacks
Finished: 6 Whites (3 Englishmen), 5 blacks

BARCELONA:

Started: 8 Whites (6 Spaniards), 1 black, 2 mestizos
Finished: 8 Whites (6 Spaniards), 2 blacks, 1 mestizo

Unfortunately, Chelsea's goal was scored by the black Didier Drogba...

Europe

Mentor
The second semifinal, first leg:

Chelsea 1 Barcelona 0

CHELSEA:

Finished: 6 Whites (3 Englishmen), 5 blacks

BARCELONA:

Started: 8 Whites (6 Spaniards), 1 black, 2 mestizos
Finished: 8 Whites (6 Spaniards), 2 blacks, 1 mestizo

Unfortunately, Chelsea's goal was scored by the black Didier Drogba...

Cahill played well for chelsea. I wish he would start over Ferdinand in the Euros. Cahill and Terry did well against probably the top attacking team in the world.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Cahill played well for chelsea. I wish he would start over Ferdinand in the Euros. Cahill and Terry did well against probably the top attacking team in the world.

he is better than david luiz
david luiz wasn't good enough to turn pro in brazil even in 3rd division, so how could he play for a big northern european team as a central defender?

on the other hand regarding the brazilians playing for chelsea, i think ramires (black) was the best player for chelsea, he was aslo amazing against benfica (he offered the only goal in portugal)
it's funny because both ramires and david luiz played for benfica
ramires makes the africans essien and obi mikkel look like clowns

cahill did a foul on iniesta that should have given a penalty kick to barcelona though
had the match been played in camp nou, the referee would have given a penalty kick

frederic38

Hall of Famer
oh my god, barcelona is out of the champions league :Cry:
messi missed a penalty and wasn't as good as usual
ramires killed barcelona with a goal which displayed his world class quality
but ofcourse the media will talk about drogba, who did nothing

Matra2

Master
Unfortunately Chelsea will be in the Champions League final.:icon_cry: Barca have had a bad week. It looks like henceforth all teams will use the Chelsea template - nine defenders! - to play Barcelona. (It also worked two years ago when they earned the label "cowardly Chelsea"). That will be a defeat for "beautiful football". I think Barca will also need some taller players so they can score more headers from corners and crosses.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the defenders were bad also, chelsea scored 2 goals in 2 matches (not counting the last one) against barcelona without even trying to score
puyol and mascherano are old, they won't play next year i think
suposedly they think about nkoulou from marseille to replace them :undecided:

the best header in the world is olivier giroud, it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy him
there is also llorente

let's remember also that they decided to play with young players from the reserve squad when david villa (their only real striker) got badly injuried
so when you take decisions like these, there is a posibility that you won't win the champions league

Matra2

Master
Chelsea are going to have a hard time winning the final with half their players suspended! They might as well just do what they did against Barca.

BTW John Terry is claiming on British TV that he was innocent. Sanchez stopped suddenly and Terry put his knee up reactively to protect himself.:wacko:

Rebajlo

Mentor
Barcelona 2 Chelsea 2 (Chelsea win 3-2 on aggregate)

BARCELONA:

Started: 10 Whites (8 Spaniards), 1 mestizo
Finished: 8 Whites (6 Spaniards), 1 mestizo, 2 blacks

CHELSEA:

Finished: 6 Whites (2 Englishmen), 5 blacks

I didn't watch the match but have seen the highlights.

Messi's penalty was criminally poor, especially with a berth in the Champions League final at stake. Instead of going for the safest option of brutally bludgeoning the ball low into a corner, he attempted a curling strike loaded with spin aimed at the top right corner. It would have looked grand - if he hadn't miscued the whole thing and it hadn't come back off the bar:

[video=youtube;1hkwhyayUlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hkwhyayUlo[/video]

I bet that Josep Guardiola was fuming - if I was the manager, I certainly would be. Sometimes it's best to have a less-than-creative but mechanically efficient defender to take high-stakes penalties...

Yet again, John Terry demonstrated just how much of an irresponsible prick he really is, getting himself needlessly sent off a couple of minutes after his team had gone a goal down. Now, that's exactly what one would expect from a highly paid 31 year old captain who's also a 72-cap international, isn't it.

I have always said that as a man Terry is a worthless waste of space - his comportment and approach to life is no different to that of a Negro. In fact, there are plenty of black players whose behaviour both on and off the field is far more "civilised" than that of Terry.

I'll wager that UEFA are spitting chips because Barcelona failed to make the final. They were probably already rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of a Barcelona - Real Madrid "showpiece".

Due to suspensions, Chelsea will be without Terry, Raul Meireles, Branislav Ivanovic and the black Ramires for the final. It appears that they shall have to field an even blacker side than usual in Munich.

Matra2

Master
The English press and even fan reaction to "heroic" Chelsea has been sickening. It has also been a timely reminder than non-whites do not have a monopoly on hypocrisy and ignorance.

In case you haven't been following it the Chelsea victory is been christened (by the English) as one of the greatest moments in the history of sport! When Italian teams play like Chelsea did it is, of course, disgraceful, negative, cynical, an embarrassment to the game and changes need to be made to the rules, etc.

Messi is now considered a choker who doesn't show up for the big games never mind his past performances in Champions League against Real Madrid, ManU, Arsenal, and any other number of teams, not to mention big league matches especially against Madrid (although those don't involve EPL teams therefore no one in England knows they happened). BTW the same English press said that about Ronaldo especially after he left England for Spain.

Barca's bad week does not mean that they are out of steam or that other teams have caught up to them or that Chelsea got lucky it means that Spanish football was never that good and that the EPL is #1. (Keep in mind that many English and even Scottish pundits are shills for Rupert Murdoch/EPL). It also confirms that the short passing style sucks! I now expect the English media to claim they are favourites to win Euro 2012. I kid you not. I - and I say this as a British (though non-English) citizen - shudder to think of what we'd have to listen to if England, especially a multiethnic England, were to actually win a major football tournament.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The English press and even fan reaction to "heroic" Chelsea has been sickening. It has also been a timely reminder than non-whites do not have a monopoly on hypocrisy and ignorance.

In case you haven't been following it the Chelsea victory is been christened (by the English) as one of the greatest moments in the history of sport! When Italian teams play like Chelsea did it is, of course, disgraceful, negative, cynical, an embarrassment to the game and changes need to be made to the rules, etc.

Messi is now considered a choker who doesn't show up for the big games never mind his past performances in Champions League against Real Madrid, ManU, Arsenal, and any other number of teams, not to mention big league matches especially against Madrid (although those don't involve EPL teams therefore no one in England knows they happened). BTW the same English press said that about Ronaldo especially after he left England for Spain.

Barca's bad week does not mean that they are out of steam or that other teams have caught up to them or that Chelsea got lucky it means that Spanish football was never that good and that the EPL is #1. (Keep in mind that many English and even Scottish pundits are shills for Rupert Murdoch/EPL). It also confirms that the short passing style sucks! I now expect the English media to claim they are favourites to win Euro 2012. I kid you not. I - and I say this as a British (though non-English) citizen - shudder to think of what we'd have to listen to if England, especially a multiethnic England, were to actually win a major football tournament.

very true
i heard some media in france say that chelsea's victory was possibly the most heroic victory of all time (an insult to the history of the competition)
this might be because drogba is very popular in france, one of the most popular players
the fans in france talk about drogba winning the golden ball this year :icon_rolleyes:
drgba did nothing in these matches, chelsea's best player is a skinny black brazilian who looks like a child named ramires
without him they would have lost against napoli, and benfica, and barcelona ofcourse
and they stole him to benfica, like david luiz

chelsea's win was incredible because they were way inferior to barcelona (they were also inferior to napoli and benfica if you ask me)
it's a freak result, with a lot of luck involved
2 years ago when internazionale beat barcelona internazionale was as good as barcelona but played differently
and i remember everybody insulting them at the time

frederic38

Hall of Famer
bayern munchen advanced to the final
benzema didn't score
nueur is the hero of the match because he stopped 2 penalty kicks in the penalty shootout

including ronaldo's shot:

neuer_bayern_2604.jpg

bayern started the match with 3 blacks, but 2 of them will be suspended for the final
so they might have only 1 black in the final match

Porthos

Mentor
Is this the end of the Spanish "tika-taka" short passing style? I would not be surprised for Spain to have a very dissapointing Euro. Cycles in football last up to 4 years, Spain's time is up?
Plus, another confirmation of Gary Lineker's famous quote on Germany...

Matra2

Master
Is this the end of the Spanish "tika-taka" short passing style? I would not be surprised for Spain to have a very dissapointing Euro. Cycles in football last up to 4 years, Spain's time is up?
Plus, another confirmation of Gary Lineker's famous quote on Germany...

How many were actual Germans? Jerome Boateng? Besides, Philip Lamm and Toni Kroos missed.

They never should've gone to penalties in the first place. Gomez had an almost unmissable opportunity a few minutes before the end yet for some reason didn't shoot it first time. Anyway, Bayern were impressive and I hope they whip Chelsea in the final.

Porthos

Mentor
Bayern is not immune to the "browning out" that is affecting all big European clubs to varying degrees. However, the team has maintained an undeniably German core: Neuer, Lahm , Badstuber, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Müller, Gómez - 7 out of 11. In addition, most of the foreigners are white (the only coloreds I can think of are Boateng and Alaba).
And you are right, Bayern dominated for most of the game and had several very good opportunities. Robben missed an absolute sitter at the beginning of the game. He barely scored his penalty kick and looked shaken after that, like a guy who was almost run over by a truck. He should not take penalties, after this near-miss and the miss against Dortmund last week that costed Bayern the title. He defeintely is not in top shape.
I wish them the best luck against Chelsea, a team which I cannot stand. I don't know if I hate more the Jewish mafioso who owns them and thinks he can buy anything and anybody with his ill-gotten money, the large number of obnoxious negroes who play there or John Terry who shames the race he belongs to.
It's funny - this is my post number 100, and I suddenly turned from "newby" to "guru". No shades of gray here...

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
Athletic Bilbao, a fully white, 100% basque team made it to the final of Europa League and will face Atletico Madrid

Europe

Mentor
Frederic 28, Lampard was the player of the series because he had two great passes to set up the first 2 goals.Ramires is another black Brazilian that I can't stand, but his chip in the first half was nice.
Here's a nice view of Lampard's pass vs Barca.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqT3JtRGwg

Barcelona had a whole half to score against a ten man Chelsea team and didn't. They really didn't deserve to win that game if they couldn't score playing at home up a man. Even the penalty against Drogba was kind of iffy.

What Terry did was stupid, but it really was kind of a cheap way to get thrown out of the game. There are players who have horrifically dangerous tackles and get yellows. I wonder how much of that stuff goes on that isn't noticed.

Ronaldo missed a penalty in the shoot out against Chelsea in the Final too. 2 big penalty misses for him.

2 of the best players missing big penalties.

I hope Cahill can make it back for the final.

I am glad Bilbao won. Here is a team with only Basque players that is competing against top competition and doing very well when you have all these other teams like MU,Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea going all over the world to get players.

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor
very true
i heard some media in france say that chelsea's victory was possibly the most heroic victory of all time (an insult to the history of the competition)
this might be because drogba is very popular in france, one of the most popular players
the fans in france talk about drogba winning the golden ball this year :icon_rolleyes:
drgba did nothing in these matches, chelsea's best player is a skinny black brazilian who looks like a child named ramires
without him they would have lost against napoli, and benfica, and barcelona ofcourse
and they stole him to benfica, like david luiz

chelsea's win was incredible because they were way inferior to barcelona (they were also inferior to napoli and benfica if you ask me)
it's a freak result, with a lot of luck involved
2 years ago when internazionale beat barcelona internazionale was as good as barcelona but played differently
and i remember everybody insulting them at the time

It was a great victory if you consider they played what most consider to be the best team playing now and one of the best of all time at Barca's stadium down a man for more than half the game. Did anybody think Chelsea would win after Barca's 2nd goal?

It's funny when Inter won a few years ago without 1 Italian on the team and this was a team that complained that Man Untd wasn't an English team even though they had many English players who played in the final.

Real Madrid only had 3 Spanish players starting against Bayern.

Here you go again with your obsession with South Americans.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
(the only coloreds I can think of are Boateng and Alaba).

for the final match alaba and luiz gustavo (2 colored) will be suspended
they might play with breno (black brazilian, goofy) as a central defender, if he is ready, or van buyten (i hope he can play now?)

europe:

I wonder how much of that stuff goes on that isn't noticed.
probably a lot
for example i saw in the first leg terry trying to crush puyol's hand at a moment when he thought something in his hand might be broken , and when he was waiting for showing his hand to the medical staff

i found the video on youtube, it's probably better than my half-english description:blush:
[video=youtube_share;TTsCPMimX-Q]http://youtu.be/TTsCPMimX-Q[/video]

have a look at your ebony hero, drogba, against napoli :icon_wink::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78X_QMj1_S4&feature=fvwrel

the match against benfica was a shame:
obvious handball just in front of all the referees (again by terry-he should put his arms behind his back when in this position):
http://youtu.be/zAUNfkD0PeU
and it was in portugal, so it's incredible that they didn't give the penalty kick to benfica
plus the very generous penalty in the second leg vs benfica, the red card given very early (1st half) to a benfica player for 2 yellow cards (one of them for talking to the referee)
but the player who got the red card was uruguayan, so who cares? :icon_rolleyes:

Lampard was the player of the series because he had two great passes to set up the first 2 goals.Ramires is another black Brazilian that I can't stand, but his chip in the first half was nice.
Here's a nice view of Lampard's pass vs Barca.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqT3JtRGwg

i would like to know what player the english press praise for this victory
in france it's drogba, but again it's because he's popular in france

It was a great victory if you consider they played what most consider to be the best team playing now and one of the best of all time at Barca's stadium down a man for more than half the game. Did anybody think Chelsea would win after Barca's 2nd goal?

gret victory? yes
did they play well? no
like you said barcelona should have scored, they hit the post multiple times, missed a penalty...chelsea were just lucky

It's funny when Inter won a few years ago without 1 Italian on the team and this was a team that complained that Man Untd wasn't an English team even though they had many English players who played in the final.

i didn't really understand
did internazionale said manchester united was not an english club?
or it was me?

Real Madrid only had 3 Spanish players starting against Bayern.

i hate real madrid, just the fact that benzema plays for them is enough for me to hate them

Frederic 28
it's 38, because 38 is the number attributed to my region:
300px-Is%C3%A8re-Position.svg.png

that's something we often do in france, for example gourcuff plays with the number 29 because it's the number given to his region (finistere)

2605582268-olympique-lyon-new-soccer-player-yoan-gourcuff-receives-jersey-lyon.jpg

Rebajlo

Mentor
Real Madrid 2 Bayern Munich 1 (3-3 on aggregate; Bayern win 3-1 on penalties)

REAL MADRID:

Started: 5 Whites (4 Spaniards), 2 blacks, 1 mestizo, 1 Turk, 1 Arab, 1 half-Tunisian
Finished: 8 Whites (5 Spaniards), 2 blacks, 1 half-Tunisian

BAYERN MUNICH:

Started: 8 Whites* (6 Germans), 3 blacks *Includes race-traitor and Muslim convert Franck Ribery
Finished: 8 Whites (7 Germans), 3 blacks

Bayern Munich's blacks David Alaba and Luiz Gustavo shall be suspended for the final, along with German defender Holger Badstuber.

For me, the coming final is a disaster. My reasons for hating Chelsea require no explanation, yet I also despise Bayern Munich. Why? Here's the answer: I cannot stand any team which numbers Franck Ribery amongst its players. Ribery is one of the worst arseholes in football and his conversion to Islam provides an atrocious "role model" for White youth. Unbelievable as it may seem, Ribery's character is even more repulsive than his hideous dial. When one adds the presence of serial cheat Arjen Robben to the equation, then factors in Jerome Boateng (and, under normal circumstances, David Alaba and Luiz Gustavo), Bayern isn't exactly a likeable club...

For Your information, Bayern have just signed the black Brazilian defender Dante from Borussia Monchengladbach:

dante_ima_150412.jpg