Tomasz Adamek

white is right

Hall of Famer
ESPN has stated that Adamek was offered a shot at Klitschko for June 20th. Obviously his management team turned that down. They also stated that he wants to make a heavyweight venture. Wouldn't it be funny if Adamek won a heavyweight belt and Golota with so much talent(in his prime)never won one.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Adamek has no business going into the heavyweight division. At 6'1 he is giving up way too much size to the Klitschko's.Big mistake if he does.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There are several good undercards on the Adamek fight. Several unbeaten Polish fighters will be fighting that night. I wasn't aware of this until today.

Blue Devils

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
There are several good undercards on the Adamek fight. Several unbeaten Polish fighters will be fighting that night. I wasn't aware of this until today.
I was gonna post this a while back but forgot about it. Two undefeated prospects will be on the card.

Cruiserweight Mateusz Masternak 13-0(8)
Super Middleweight Piotr Wilczewski 22-0(7)

Wilczewski will face Curtis Stevens 20-2(14) who was once a highly regarded prospect.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is going to be an excellent fight night. I understand Main Events has a stream of the whole fight for $10. I may just pay for the stream so I can watch the fight without skipping.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Training Camp Photos

022.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

025.jpg

018.jpg

002.jpg

029.jpg

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Adamek should have no problem winning tonight.

Gunn I suppose has a very slim punchers' chance, since he has power, but because he's crude and poorly skilled, I expect he will not land any significant punches on the well-schooled Adamek.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This fight is being streamed by the Main Events website for a fee. It will be worth it I think, because it will be excellent quality:

Main Events website

They're also showing the fights of the two undefeated Polish prospects on the same card.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Justin.tv Boxing

It's says Adamek-Gunn under the p2pstation.net stream. Hopefully the fight will be on after the race. I know the fight's being televised in Europe so there's probably some Euro streams available. Edited by: Blue Devils

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes I believe you can watch it on satellite as well. We have to wait until 10 to see if it is shown here. Darchiniyan fight is in 5 minutes.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Peter was just overtaken and like '33 said- overmatched. He never recovered after the first round. Back to the drawing board...

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Second Polish fighter (13-0) knocked out an Arab with a 4-3 record. Both looked rusty and awkward for awile until the Pole started landing straight rights. Adamek up next.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
After four rounds we can see Gunn is a tough mother. Adamek had better just box him and get the win or late tko because this guy wants to survive.