race mixing in islam

werewolf

Hall of Famer
and islam won't let them claim their heritage
as muslims they must not take pride in their ancestors, and accept being ruled by blacks

Where do you see Iranians ruled by blacks...like Americans?

Here I am defending Islam, and like I said I don't even like it, but i just see through all this ever changing big brother police state propaganda. I'd like to see Iran get rid of the mullahs and go back to their own true religion. Likewise Europe and everyplace else that was invaded by the semitic monotheists.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Moors. The lords and masters always teach people that the Moors were something that looked like they just cake walked out of the Martin Luther King welfare center - and then, without even blinking an eye, the N Y Times runs a story about how Negroes are complining that they are being oppressed and made into slaves by the Moors in Mauretania in north Africa!

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Where do you see Iranians ruled by blacks...like Americans?

islam teach you that you must not pay attention to the colour of a man's skin
and that you must obey to even a black man if he is more muslim than you
so iranians had to obey to arab and black invaders (read what i posted about black ruling india, in my first post)

Amren.com

Mentor
The two most significant white genocides in recent times were World War I and World War 2. Neither of which had anything to do with Islam. Particularly repulsive was World War 2 where white nations were brain-washed to the point of fighting a war to ostensibly keep Germany from nationalizing around the idea of the Aryan Race and becoming too white. Ironically, it was the Japanese, Italians, and Arabs who sided with Germany.

I must object to the above. Britain, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and probably some other countries declared war on Germany because Germany invaded Poland and wouldn't leave. This was after Germany had invaded parts of France, Austria and Czechslovakia. Now obviously the jews wanted to destroy Germany as early as 1933 but Hitler brought the war onto himself.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Moors. The lords and masters always teach people that the Moors were something that looked like they just cake walked out of the Martin Luther King welfare center - and then, without even blinking an eye, the N Y Times runs a story about how Negroes are complining that they are being oppressed and made into slaves by the Moors in Mauretania in north Africa!

north africa is heavily black
again, read my first post
you are posting without even reading what i say

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I dont see any Moslem countries opening up their borders to Congo cannibals and the dregs of other countries, or having presidents like little commy Barry and his tranny wife, or celebrating diversity and same sex marriage and all the other **** you see in the west.

again, read my first post before answering the thread
black sultan = barrack obama

frederic38

Hall of Famer
you mentionned same sex marriage? i showed that interracial polygamy is the rule in muslim countries inhabited by men of different races:

Napoleon argued that “Asia and Africa are inhabited by men of many colors: polygamy is the only efficient means of mixing them so that whites do not persecute the blacks, or blacks the whites. Polygamy has them born from the same mother or the same father; the black and the white, since they are brothers, sit together at the same table and see each other. Hence in the Orient no color pretends to be superior to another. But, to accomplish this, Muhammad thought that four wives were sufficient.... When we will wish, in our colonies, to give liberty to the blacks and to destroy color prejudice, the legislator will authorize polygamy.”

so read what i posted please

Iconoclast

Guru
Tony Blair: "Actions of the West did not cause radical Islam."

"We have to liberate ourselves from this thinking that somehow its our actions that have caused radical Islam," Blair said. "You can carry on explaining all this by saying its us, we provoked them, its really they're trying to react against Western imperialism, [but that's] nonsense." link

Tony Blair gives a speech on the threat of Islam

"The militants do not entertain the possibility that they are wrong," he said. "Their goal is to impose an ideology born out of a belief that there is one proper religion and one proper view of it, and that this view should, exclusively, determine the nature of society and the political economy."

Mr. Blair made it clear that Islamism is not a liberation movement, a reaction to poverty or the work of a few renegade Muslims who don't understand their own religion. On the contrary, it is religiously inspired. link

Last edited:
L

Lew

Lol you really think black Africans were able to invade and conquer Europe ? The Moors were as White as the Berbers. And the rulers of Muslim Spain all had light hair and light eyes

The two most racist countries are Jordan and India (200 million Muslims) but if you look at the list of racist countries on that map most of them are Muslim

The most racist is India.
I've checked,yes they do indeed have two hundred muslims,making India the second largest muslims country,after Indonesia.

But the 200 million muslims are still irrelevant,for while they may seem many,so numerous are the 'Hindus' there,that they outnumber muslims 4 to 1.

So,despite the 'spin',I think we can declare that the most racist nation out there isn't a muslim one,but a Hindu one.

Iconoclast

Guru
White nationalists are brainwashed

They believe Jews did 9/11, Terrorist groups are run by Jews, and every Terrorist attack is a false flag attack done by Jews.

They believe Whites and Jews are oppressing Muslims and the Wars in the MiddleEast are fought for Israel.

Amren.com

Mentor
White nationalists are brainwashed

They believe Jews did 9/11,

Jews probably were behind 9/11.

Terrorist groups are run by Jews,

Some probably are.

and every Terrorist attack is a false flag attack done by Jews.

I'm pretty sure some are not.

They believe Whites and Jews are oppressing Muslims and the Wars in the MiddleEast are fought for Israel.

I believe that and if you don't maybe you need to look into it.

L

Lew

The most racist is India.
I've checked,yes they do indeed have two hundred muslims,making India the second largest muslims country,after Indonesia.

But the 200 million muslims are still irrelevant,for while they may seem many,so numerous are the 'Hindus' there,that they outnumber muslims 4 to 1.

So,despite the 'spin',I think we can declare that the most racist nation out there isn't a muslim one,but a Hindu one.
Ok

The country with the highest proportion of 'intolerant' people who wanted neighbours similar to them was Jordan, where 51.4 per cent of the population would refuse to live next to someone of a different race.

Next was India with 43.5 per cent.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

bilal was a black slave too, and he converted to islam and assimilated into muslim society
that's what islam does
slavery was even used as a way to convert people to islam
so the fact that they had black slaves means that they became black

Iconoclast

Guru
Jews probably were behind 9/11.

These articles debunk the Jews did 9/11 claim.

U.S. State Department has published a list of 76 Jews that died on 9/11
http://goo.gl/d0YVlk

The 4,000 Jews Rumor - US Department of State
http://web.archive.org/web/20050408...ate.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

Jews and 9/11: A Response to John Martinson Jr.
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/02/jews-and-911-response-to-john-martinson.html

A Jewish 9/11 Debacle: The Odigo, Missing Jews and Related Claims
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/09/jewish-911-debacle-odigo-missing-jews.html

Zim-American Israeli Shipping Co.
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=zim-american_israeli_shipping_co.

ClearForest
http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=clearforest

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
bilal was a black slave too, and he converted to islam and assimilated into muslim society
that's what islam does
slavery was even used as a way to convert people to islam
so the fact that they had black slaves means that they became black

Of course there are black moslems, just as there are black christians and jews. What does that have to do with the fact that the Moors that invaded Europe were not in any way shape or form *******, notwithstanding the fact that Budweiser beer depicts them and Hannibal and the ancient Egyptians and Cleopatra etc as black as the ace of spades?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Jews probably were behind 9/11."

There's no probably about it, except that the Jews were Israeli Jews and their collaborators in Washington and the controlled US ziomedia running cover for them...and see how the individual posting right above with all his kosher pc links switches the word jews for israelis, as in, "Look at all the jews that died on 911!" - as if the jewish/israeli big shots could give a hoot about ordinary schlub jews! - They do their little word tricks to suit the occasion. They are the masters of deceit.

Yeah, ordinary Jews died on 911 - but not Lucky Larry Silverstein and his two kids and all the executives in his company who didn't show up for work that morning, and no Israelis died on 911 - not one out of the 4,000 - except for the two very mysterious ones aboard one of the planes, Ms Avraham and the especially mysterious Daniel Lewin.

If you don't know about 911 watch the movie "911 Missing Links", available online.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Guru
Only 5 Israelis died on 9/11 and two of them worked in the World Trade Center. So how could 3 Israelis hijack all those planes?

The truth is muslims did it. Read those articles I posted. They only focus on debunking the Jews aspects of 9/11 which should interest everyone on here.

Last edited:

Amren.com

Mentor
"Jews probably were behind 9/11."

There's no probably about it, except that the Jews were Israeli Jews and their collaborators in Washington and the controlled US ziomedia running cover for them...and see how the individual posting right above with all his kosher pc links switches the word jews for israelis, as in, "Look at all the jews that died on 911!" - as if the jewish/israeli big shots could give a hoot about ordinary schlub jews! - They do their little word tricks to suit the occasion. They are the masters of deceit.

Right. Big jews do not mind sacrificing little jews if the payoff is big enough.

Yeah, ordinary Jews died on 911 - but not Lucky Larry Silverstein and his two kids and all the executives in his company who didn't show up for work that morning,

Why that's just a coincidence!

and no Israelis died on 911 - not one out of the 4,000 - except for the two very mysterious ones aboard one of the planes, Ms Avraham and the especially mysterious Daniel Lewin.

If you don't know about 911 watch the movie "911 Missing Links", available online.

There are jewish fingerprints all over 911. There's also that "five dancing Israelis" video on youtube.

Amren.com

Mentor
Only 5 Israelis died on 9/11 and two of them worked in the World Trade Center. So how could 3 Israelis hijack all those planes?

The truth is muslims did it. Read those articles I posted. They only focus on debunking the Jews aspects of 9/11 which should interest everyone on here.

While there might have been muslims on those planes driving them into the buildings, that doesn't mean jews were not involved or that they didn't know in advance it was going to happen.

We could do a gigantic thread on who was behind 911.