race mixing in islam

Hitler said he respected Islam because it was a warrior religion.

Warrior race my ass!

The only time they will take someone on is once they outnumber them ten-to-one...or:

iOcjgs8EDItcG.jpg

If Hitler indeed said it,HE WAS WRONG.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Hitler said he respected Islam because it was a warrior religion.

Are you Jewish?

hitler reportedly said that islam would be a great religion for whites, for the reason you mention
if he could have read what i wrote in this thread about what islam truly is, he woudln't have said that
but he was totally ignorant about islam because europe back then had very few contact with islam

i'm french, and 1/8th northern italian throught a great grandmother
my parents were born catholic
but they didn't baptize me, and i didn't get any religious education

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Try telling that to a Croat/Greek/Serb/Spaniard....you idiot.

Try reading my entire post before you start with the name calling. I'm hardly defending the invasion of the white nations by the dregs of the moslem world, just as I'm not defending the invasion of this country by the dregs of Mexico and latin America. Im trying to tell you WHY it's happening.

And yes Islam did invade Europe before, but that was a thousand years ago, and Europe invaded Islam too in the Crusades.

We, the USA, haven't had any problem with any Moslem country since the days of the Barbary pirates - until Israel came along, and neither did western Europe.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No more name calling or the thread will be closed. Discuss civilly or don't discuss at all. . .

Try reading my entire post before you start with the name calling.

You lied by saying this:

The Moslem nations minded their own business and weren't bothering anybody until the Jews brutally invaded Palestine.

They have always tried to impose their own imperialism on Europe since ages.Its just that they haven't succeeded because of well,their inferior DNA.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Try reading my entire post before you start with the name calling. I'm hardly defending the invasion of the white nations by the dregs of the moslem world, just as I'm not defending the invasion of this country by the dregs of Mexico and latin America. Im trying to tell you WHY it's happening.

And yes Islam did invade Europe before, but that was a thousand years ago, and Europe invaded Islam too in the Crusades.

We, the USA, haven't had any problem with any Moslem country since the days of the Barbary pirates - until Israel came along, and neither did western Europe.

we know why it's happening
but what would have happened if muslims took over the US instead of jews?
the same thing
because as i showed islam is anti-racist and pro-race mixing, and has promoted black men exactly the same way jews love to do it

it is very important to show this because we can't let the neocons be the only one attacking islam, especially since they do it from a non-white point of view ("islam is fascism, islam is racist, islam is anti-women" etc)
and we must do it because in the pas many very important "racist" people have said dumb things about islam like hitler, evola, rené guénon etc, they didn't have any knowledge of islam back then

werewolf

Hall of Famer
You lied by saying this:

They have always tried to impose their own imperialism on Europe since ages.Its just that they haven't succeeded because of well,their inferior DNA.

You've got that backwards, champ. It's Israhell and the west that's been bombing and invading and f'ing around with the Moslem countries not the other way around.

As for inferior dna, look into the history of Islam and its inventions, like mathematics, like Arab numerals, for instance.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
we know why it's happening
but what would have happened if muslims took over the US instead of jews?
the same thing
because as i showed islam is anti-racist and pro-race mixing, and has promoted black men exactly the same way jews love to do it

it is very important to show this because we can't let the neocons be the only one attacking islam, especially since they do it from a non-white point of view ("islam is fascism, islam is racist, islam is anti-women" etc)
and we must do it because in the pas many very important "racist" people have said dumb things about islam like hitler, evola, rené guénon etc, they didn't have any knowledge of islam back then

Christians are the worst of the "anti-racists" (translation from the Newspeak: anti-white).

Personally I've got no use for the whole lot of them, all those narrow minded and cruel middle eastern monotheists. I'd like to put them all on a big island and let them kill each other to please their bloodthirsty G_d and yahwehs and Catholic and Protestant and Sunni and Shiite and whatever sub-gods and leave the rest of the planet in peace.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Observation: About the only time there's any dialogue on Caste is when people argue. That's unfortunate.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There have been countless threads with great dialogue on a very wide variety of issues on this board over the years. Some people know how to exchange views much more effectively than others.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Christians are the worst of the "anti-racists" (translation from the Newspeak: anti-white).

for the 2nd or 3rd time in this thread already, this thread wasn't created from a christian point of view
there is no need to speak about christianity for now
this thread is about showing how islam is anti-racist and pro-race mixing, and how dangerous it could be for white countries

werewolf

Hall of Famer
for the 2nd or 3rd time in this thread already, this thread wasn't created from a christian point of view
there is no need to speak about christianity for now
this thread is about showing how islam is anti-racist and pro-race mixing, and how dangerous it could be for white countries

You do sound like a zio, though. You only want to talk about the demon du jour, Islam, and how we must hate them. As recently as 1999 the party line was that Moslems were the Good Guys, when the almost all Jewish Slick Willy & Hillary regime in Washington-Aviv were bombing the hell out of Christian Yugoslavia on behalf of Moslem Albania, but we're not supposed to remember that either. I even remember a giant billboard they put up on the highway. It said, "Dear God, not again!", and there was a picture of Hitler and Milosovich.". They manipulate the goyim like herd animals, which is just what the word goyim means.

As for inferior dna, look into the history of Islam and its inventions, like mathematics, like Arab numerals, for instance.

I've checked before.....they 'borrowed' it from the 'Indians'(dot),who were,at least back then,something worthwile.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There have been countless threads with great dialogue on a very wide variety of issues on this board over the years. Some people know how to exchange views much more effectively than others.

Naturally some people are better at some things than others, but coherent argument seems to keep the threads moving. Maybe that's the case on all forums. It's not that challenging to preach to the choir or respond to someone who says, "yeah I agree with you."

Observation: About the only time there's any dialogue on Caste is when people argue. That's unfortunate.

It would help if some users wouldn't suggest others were jews.

L

Lew

Looks like Muslim countries are actually the most racist countries in the world

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I've checked before.....they 'borrowed' it from the 'Indians'(dot),who were,at least back then,something worthwile.

Indian civilization was founded by Aryans, and thru the Hindu CASTE SYSTEM they maintained their leadership a hell of a lot longer than the white people did in the USA. The moslems who invaded Europe 1000 years ago were white too, not at all the same race as the crap they are flooding the west with now. The very name Iran means Aryan. The islamic countries that the zio-americans bomb the hell out of are about the whitest in Islam - Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Algeria, and Afghanistan, and of course Iran.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
You do sound like a zio, though. You only want to talk about the demon du jour, Islam, and how we must hate them. As recently as 1999 the party line was that Moslems were the Good Guys, when the almost all Jewish Slick Willy & Hillary regime in Washington-Aviv were bombing the hell out of Christian Yugoslavia on behalf of Moslem Albania, but we're not supposed to remember that either. I even remember a giant billboard they put up on the highway. It said, "Dear God, not again!", and there was a picture of Hitler and Milosovich.". They manipulate the goyim like herd animals, which is just what the word goyim means.

i don't care about what the jews, or any party, have to say about islam, whether they say they are the good guys or the bad guys, it doesn't matter to me
i think as a white man
i see who are my enemies, and i say why
jews are our enemies, islam and muslims too

you are thinking from a jewish point of view, and i am thinking from a white point of view

if one of us should be suspected of being a jew, that would be you

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Looks like Muslim countries are actually the most racist countries in the world

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

I dont see any Moslem countries opening up their borders to Congo cannibals and the dregs of other countries, or having presidents like little commy Barry and his tranny wife, or celebrating diversity and same sex marriage and all the other **** you see in the west.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The very name Iran means Aryan.

and islam won't let them claim their heritage
as muslims they must not take pride in their ancestors, and accept being ruled by blacks
earlier in this thread i posted muslims from the same religious sect as the iranians (shia islam) and they were black
aryans have to accept being dominated by them