Playoffs Thread

icsept

Master
Chris Gocong came in and made a sack and a great special teams tackle. It's funny how every time you stick a white in the lineup he immediately makes plays. Celek is great. Otherwise, the Eagles are a black abyss. If only Andy Reid could have started 12 blacks on his defense they might have stopped somebody.

The Cowboys have gotten whiter, and their success has come with it. However, there sumo line and thug d-backs will ultimately be their demise. Andre Gurode and Flozell Adams will make the critical penalties and give up key sacks that will sabotage too many drives and big plays. The only reason they can hang with Minnesota is that the Vikings have there own sumos "protecting" Favre. Look for Jared Allen to have a huge game against Flozell.

Also, McNabb is done. He looked like he didn't even care. He was smiling and laughing as they were getting there ass kicked.

Vick might get a starting job somewhere next year based on his one long pass completion. He's got all the tools to revolutionize the position!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Watching the highlights of the game on ESPN this morning they of course showed Convick's long TD pass. At this point I was thinking the Eagles might win and Convick will be considered a hero. A few seconds later they showed him fumbling and the Cowboys recovering. That put a big smile on my face.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Note to Bill Belichick: White players are just as good on defense as they are on offense. Try it!

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Hell Don, even a Polynesian or two would be better than what they have now.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Of course, Edelmen gets speared from behind on the touchdown with no call.

speedster

Mentor
I have a friend who will at least listen to my rants about the caste system,unlike most people,but then I think he feels guilty and then tries to make it seem like all is fair in love and war.Don and Col.Reb and some others have got it right about rooting for individual White players as there are still too many here who are about"go team." I know old habits die hard but your teams are cole black.Instead of Go Packers or Go Cowboys lets have a diet of Go Nelson and Go Witten.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping the Patriots don't lose this one but it's gonna be hard coming back from a 24-7 score. Brady's two picks are killing them.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Is it just me or are the refs slanting calls towards the Ravens?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Belichick not onlyhas little use forWhite players on defense -- the Patriots would be noticeably stronger on offense with Dave Thomas or Garrett Mills at TE, instead of the likes of Benjamin "Hands of Stone" Watson, and Daniel "Hands of Stone" Graham before him. Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks like the Patriots are done. Moss was his usual lazy self today and played like he didn't care. Edelman is leading the team in receptions at this point with 6 for 44 yards and 2 td's.

Kaptain

Master
The Patriots are set to lose, but at least a star was born today in Julian Edelman.

The total lack of a RB and a weak defense without a run-stuffing linebackers have proven to be the Patriots achilles heel.

On another note, it would be nice to see Randy Moss leave the Pats. He is clearly a worthless liability on the field and even more of a liabilty in the lockerroom. Next year it would awesome to Welker back on the field playing opposite to Edelman.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The game would have been very close if Welker was playing. He would have been his usual self and went over 100 yards receiving and would have given them the spark to win.

Kaptain

Master
Great point about the TE's Don. I forgot about that. I always thought Thomas could be one of the league's best when I saw his appearances with the Patriots. He has looked impressive in his opportunities with the Saints this year too. Poor TE's, poor RBs, poor LBs, and poor Defensive lineman is too much to overcome even with Brady, the Offensive line, and Welker/Edelman. There goes one of my New Year's predictions, but I guess that one went when Welker got hurt anyway.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Mills has been used so sparingly by the Vikings it's ridiculous. He has only 7 catches in his three seasons there. He should be a starter.

The Pats game worked out pretty well for our cause.I saw some comments on a message board saying "this proves Welker is the heart and soul of the team," and Edelman got two TDs, which shows he's a player; yet he didn't do so great that idiots like Brett Perimann can point to his performance as evidence that Welker is a product of the system.

I think a lot of fans will take from this game that Welker is the key to the team.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Seems to me, Edelman is the real deal. He'll get his hands on the ball a whole lot next year. I hope he can stay on the field though. Might be a bit injury prone. We'll see.

Tom Iron...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, the GB-AZ game is starting off as a carbon copy of the Balt-NE game.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Shockingly Jerheme Urban has a catch. He was starting to progress and had 34 catches for 448 yards last season but this year caught only 18 balls due to limited action.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jordy..Jordy..Jordy.

GB now needs to focus and starting harrassing Warner big time. Seven point game!