Playoffs Thread

Westside

Hall of Famer
Affeletic, alligator arms is a bad affliction to have. Cowboys just got the ball back with a chance to put this game away if they score.

emt1

Guru
nice catch by witten, negated by obese supra-afrolete sumo
smiley21.gif

Borussia

Guru
Cowboys should win this one easy. Let's hope Witten, Phllips, Romo, Brooking and Carpenter all have a nice 2nd half.

Niggles..I like that!

Philly will need to be revamped next year. Reid the caste worshiper, will likely not bring in more skillful, athletic and smarter White players.
Reid believes in the black as superior athlete lie. He bows down to his super affletes all the time. Reid makes me sick.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Was listening to the radio broadcast and the announcers said the game is getting chippy. Seems the brothers are showing their typical lack of discipline and resorting to cheap shots. A sideline reporter said an Eagles player named Clemons punched a Cowbaoy named Kosier in the face right in front of an official - who did nothing. That's the way it is in the NFL.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Was listening to the radio broadcast and the announcers said the game is getting chippy. Seems the brothers are showing their typical lack of discipline and resorting to cheap shots. A sideline reporter said an Eagles player named Clemons punched a Cowbaoy named Kosier in the face right in front of an official - who did nothing. That's the way it is in the NFL.

Early in the game a Cowboy was flagged for intentionally throwing a forearm to the head of Celek. At first glance it looked like an accident; but in slow motion you can see him dip his shoulder and his arm move out, striking Celek upside the head.

1. Where's Curtis?
2. Has the Phily's horrible line been discussed before? Cowboys are breaking through the line like a dam broke.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Curtis is still IR and the affeletic team is being schooled thus far.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope this hastens the end of the Reid-McNabb regime. Probably won't but even the DWFs in Philly have been wanting change for years now. Edited by: Don Wassall

Westside said:
Curtis is still IR and the affeletic team is being schooled thus far.
I thought he was back. He would make a major difference if healthy. Edited by: Fightingtowin

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If that had been Sean Considine who was turned around on Felix Jones' TD run like #21 of the Eagles just was, he would have been raked over the coals. But when it's an afflete who's beat, it's attributed solely to Jones' explosiveness.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Today has sort of been a de facto culmination of my "career" here at Caste Football.

If you told me two years ago that I would have been rooting against my hometown, childhood team because they have only two white starters, I would have pulled a Bobby Bowden and laughed in your face. As my username is evidence to, I even came to CF as an "Eagles fan".

The mere notion of slightly pulling for Dallas would have sickened me two years ago. Now everything about this Philadelphia team sickens me instead. The scrub sumo o-line. The past-his-prime black quarterback with the "bright smile". The coal black defense with more holes than Swiss cheese. From time to time, the knowledge of this Caste system brings me pain. Pain for the white athletes that are ignored and abused, and pain for my friends and family that still share in this nonsense as if it was their religion.

The knowledge of the Caste system is a burden, but it is a banner I am proud to carry. No one I know can even begin to understand why the racial makeup of the NFL could bother me so, and sometimes it hurts to not be able to convince them of the truth before their eyes.

Sorry for the rant, but this was a particularly poignant time to reflect on my ideological journey and evolution here at CF. Thanks for everything.

...go Packers. Edited by: PhillyBirds

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thanks for sharing that, PhillyBirds.

it reminds me that the old expression, "The truth hurts," has more than one meaning.

still, as you say, it's a banner we should be proud to carry. so i'm glad we've all come here, despite how tough it can sometimes be.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Phillybirds I had a sense of the castesystem starting in 1978! I understand your hurt and frustration but now at least you know the truth of how the NFL Fs our own almost to the point of glee.

We just have to keep going forward and opening, if we can, the DWFs eyes and whites who are oblivious to it.

I hope the next 7 months or so, is that affelet enabler Reid suffers non sleep and is either fired or resigns due to a moment of clarity of screwing his own over.

StarWars

Mentor
It truly is a burden. The mystery of finding what exact recipe creates what we know as the caste system drives me every day. We have the facts to prove its existence, now we just need to know how much is scripted, how much is stereotypical, and how much is a mix. If it truly is 100% a cultural marxist plot to belittle whites and create a NWO, then there is no stopping it without revolution.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Romo has played very well this year. I heard a black sports show commentator rip him pretty good about a month or two ago.He said he had the feelin' TR had reached the high point of his career, all downhill from here on.Didn't think Romo was all that special.I guess the media considers him to be more white than anything else.
smiley36.gif
We know if Jason Campbell had a year/career like TR's the media would be hyping him constantly.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
Today has sort of been a de facto culmination of my "career" here at Caste Football.

If you told me two years ago that I would have been rooting against my hometown, childhood team because they have only two white starters, I would have pulled a Bobby Bowden and laughed in your face. As my username is evidence to, I even came to CF as an "Eagles fan".

The mere notion of slightly pulling for Dallas would have sickened me two years ago. Now everything about this Philadelphia team sickens me instead. The scrub sumo o-line. The past-his-prime black quarterback with the "bright smile". The coal black defense with more holes than Swiss cheese. From time to time, the knowledge of this Caste system brings me pain. Pain for the white athletes that are ignored and abused, and pain for my friends and family that still share in this nonsense as if it was their religion.

The knowledge of the Caste system is a burden, but it is a banner I am proud to carry. No one I know can even begin to understand why the racial makeup of the NFL could bother me so, and sometimes it hurts to not be able to convince them of the truth before their eyes.

Sorry for the rant, but this was a particularly poignant time to reflect on my ideological journey and evolution here at CF. Thanks for everything.

...go Packers.

Nice post, I've gone through the same thing. It's difficult but there is no going back. I definitely feel it's better to know and understand what's going on but it does make for some changes. Worst is the friends and family who are still oblivious to it all. Maybe someday....

REDNOSE

Guru
Same sentiments from here PhillyBirds. I'm a life long Gator fan and recent graduate. I have been aware of the discrimination of whites in most major college programs but always still rooted for Florida. They usually had just enough whites (offensive line, qb and a few receivers sprinkled in) that I could pull for them each Saturday but those days are gone. I find myself rooting for the Big Ten which used to be hard for this southern boy. I somewhat agree with the best football being played in the south because of my experiences in high school playing in the state of Florida and southern GA. However, I played against and with many whites that were outstanding but never got a sniff of a scholarship offer. Many of the South's best players aren't given the opportunity thus I believe the playing field is leveled for the northern schools.

foobar75

Master
The playoffs are going pretty good so far from the CF perspective. Let's see:

1. Two of the blackest teams lost today.
2. The Packers need to do their part tomorrow to make it 3.
3. The lone black QB is gone after a dismal performance.
4. The lone black coach is also gone, along with his thugs. (I'm giving Caldwell a pass here, since we're all rooting for IND to win it all and they're one of the whitest teams in the NFL)

Here's hoping that after tomorrow, 7/8 teams left (except the Jets) will be what we call relatively white friendly for NFL standards. I'm still hoping for a GB-IND Super Bowl, with MIN-IND as my second choice.Edited by: foobar75

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
PhillyBirds said:

...go Packers.

I had more than a few friends and family members mad at me because I didn't root for the Steelers, especially during playoff games when they were yelling and cheering and I mostly just sat there watching. I stopped rooting for them when wigger punk Bill Cowher took over and re-fashioned the team after that of Jimmy Johnson in Dallas (and the "U"). Then add in The Great Eight Year Kordell Stewart Experiment among numerous other travesties (the screwing of Danny Farmer was another notable one), and I never had any respect for Cowher.

I root for individual players on the Steelers, like I do on every team, but root for a hard-core Caste team? Impossible to do.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great post, PhillyBirds! I agree with your thoughts about knowing the truth. It is sometimes a burden, but is a banner I am proud to carry. Keep throwing your friends nuggets of truth as situations allow. Some of them will eventually wake up. Cultural Marxist/Caste indoctrination is bought into at different levels with different people. There are some who will think about the truths you share with them even though they might not admit you are right at this point. Keep planting those seeds man!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Let's hope this hastens the end of the Reid-McNabb regime.  Probably won't but even the DWFs in Philly have been wanting change for years now.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb getting smashed behind his afroletic sumo-line until he's 50!

He can be the MSMs ULTIMATE "warrior"...
smiley36.gif