NFL Week 4 2008

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Would I be exaggerating if I said that I've seen high school games that have more talent on the field than tonight's Monday night match up? How much of an exaggeration?

Fumbles, dropped passes, no blocking, poor tackling, lolly gaggin' players. These guys need to run laps and do grass drills.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"What an endless, boring first half. We need a snoozing emoticom."

Yeah, even the DWF's, who spent hundreds of dollars to attend this borefest didnt appear to be having any fun. This is especially sad, as these creatons will normally find any black afflete to "cheer about" like little, emasculated women.

Basically, the Steelers look like sh*t, and it's only a matter of time before even the dumbest, most intoxicated Steeler fans turn on Tomlin and the homosexual "Affirmative Action (Rooney) Brothers."

PhillyBirds

Mentor
My main impression from thst game is that Joe Flacco is going to be something special. He has all of the tools that the all time greats have had. An accurate, extremely strong arm and enough mobility to avoid pressure (something like 14.5 seconds scrambling. Amazing!). Plus, he throws the ball forward, putting him automatically a step above some "new generation" QBs.

Mark my words!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Now that Brian Billick is gone, Flacco has a chance to develop into a very good one.

guest301

Hall of Famer
If Flacco had gotten that victory last night over the hated Steelers, he would have become a instant legend in Baltimore overnight. His time is coming.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's mindboggling how injury prone blacks have become. Last night the Steelers were without Willie Parker because of injury. Highly touted rookie Rashard Mendenhall started in his place and ended up on IR with a busted shoulder. Then plodding FB Carey Davis took over at running back and he too left the game with an injury. Little Melwelde Moore was all they had left by the end of the game, though I'm sure that if Dan Kreider was still on the team and Moore had also been injured they would have gone with Byron Leftwich or one of their sumo linemen at RBinstead of turning to Kreider.Edited by: Don Wassall

Seahawker71

Players today are bulky and do seem more prone to injury.That's
understandable though because they just do walk through during the
practice week.I remember the old days where practice was still full contact
and you'd lose guys during the year from practice injuries.

Bear Backer

Mentor
PhillyBirds said:
My main impression from thst game is that Joe Flacco is going to be something special. He has all of the tools that the all time greats have had. An accurate, extremely strong arm and enough mobility to avoid pressure (something like 14.5 seconds scrambling. Amazing!). Plus, he throws the ball forward, putting him automatically a step above some "new generation" QBs.

Mark my words!

You are right, this guy has all the positive things you look for in a young QB. To top it off he is pretty athletic for his size too. He is not at all the statue that they tried to paint him as too. Of course that doesn't surprise me coming from the NFL. We see all too often how big white QB's are automatically painted as being unathletic, while fat, out of shape lumbering oafs like Jamarcus Russel and Byron Leftwich and are said to be athletic in their own right, even though it is clearly not the case.

Last night on the broadcast they said he originally played for Pittsburgh but knew he wasn't going to get a chance to prove himself, so he went to Delaware. I was wondering why he had to play at a Division 1AA school, as he clearly had big school talent. Does Wanny have any sense?(Rhetorical question, I already know the answer.
smiley2.gif
) He should have realized that Flacco had more potential than Tyler Palko and Palko would have been the one transferring in 2005. I mean how do you miss on a guy with his size, arm strength like a Joe Flacco, and go with a solid college QB like Palko who lacks the overall tools of a Flacco? Edited by: Bear Backer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bear Backer said:
If Wanny had any sense, he might have realized that Flacco had more potential than Tyler Palko and Palko would have been the one transferring in 2005. I mean how do you miss on a guy with his size, arm strength like a Joe Flacco, and go with a solid college QB like Palko who lacks the overall tools of a Flacco?

That's just it -- Wannstedt isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and that's being nice about it. He's a walking disaster as a coach, even in college. I hope after Pitt finally dumps him he ends up with the Jaguars as one of those guys on the sideline who squirts Gatorade in the mouths of players. Edited by: Don Wassall

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Seahawker71 said:
Players today are bulky and do seem more prone to injury.That's
understandable though because they just do walk through during the
practice week.I remember the old days where practice was still full contact
and you'd lose guys during the year from practice injuries.

Call me ignorant, but I didn't realize that NFL players just walk through practice. WOW! Now I know they are a bunch of overpaid underworked crybabies. Simply unreal. Big unreal even!

Bear Backer

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Seahawker71 said:
Players today are bulky and do seem more prone to injury.That's understandable though because they just do walk through during the practice week.I remember the old days where practice was still full contact and you'd lose guys during the year from practice injuries.

Call me ignorant, but I didn't realize that NFL players just walk through practice. WOW! Now I know they are a bunch of overpaid underworked crybabies. Simply unreal. Big unreal even!

It seems like alot of teams anymore are going with the no pads practices quite a bit, even during the regular season in the NFL. They undoubtedly have to do this because the Affletes on the Offensive and Defensive lines are fat and out of shape and can't handle an entire week of practice along with weekly games over the course of the season. Heck half of the time anymore, it seems like a good number of the supposed "Superstars" which usually equates black skill position players like WR and RB, regularly don't do anything but limited practice. I think this a direct result of the caste. Black's just don't like to practice, and anyone who has ever participated in athletics can attest that this is the norm rather than the oddity. Mike Hass completely got used by Lovie Smith in Chicago as a practice dummy so his lazy black recievers could dog it, yet still play on Sunday.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The trend toward "committees" at running back reflects this. I just shake my head at the lack of durability and stamina of so many NFL players. A running back will get a rush or two then head for the sideline for some Gatorade and a breather. And of course the player can't be expected to exert himself and get his own Gatorade; a group of (usually white) step n' fetchits bring it to them and squirt it down their throats. Gross!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's so ridiculous how many whites kids work so hard to try and make it to the NFL only to be cut in favor of an "afflete." We only need to look at Maurice Clarett.