NFL Preseason 2015

white lightning

Hall of Famer
From one of the most recent practice sessions in Detroit. Zach Zenner looks great. I feel very confident that he will make the team. Just wish they didn't have so many running backs.

"Rookie running back Zach Zenner had a nice day, finding the end zone multiple times in short-yardage work and busting a long run on a toss sweep to the right side".

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
From one of the most recent practice sessions in Detroit. Zach Zenner looks great. I feel very confident that he will make the team. Just wish they didn't have so many running backs.

"Rookie running back Zach Zenner had a nice day, finding the end zone multiple times in short-yardage work and busting a long run on a toss sweep to the right side".
Any black RB with Zenner's college production and measurables would be being groomed for a starting role after being a high draft choice. Instead, Zenner is battling some no-name scrub just to make the team and having to increase his worth by being a WSTD.

PHillisFan

Master
Guys,

I am convinced that some of these white athletes who play offensive positions are indoctrinated with thinking they didn't make a squad because they weren't good enough or that without afleets the league would be boring. I once responded to a tweet from an undrafted nfl white athlete who broke college records who said the NBA would be boring if it were all white. This was in response to a former Knick afleet who said publicly that blacks should have their own basketball league(one could only dream!) I asked the white athlete why he felt that way? He said because we wouldn't be seeing the best in the world. I was floored. With that kind of logic, he deserved to get cut from every squad! The white guilt/privilege syndrome has infected many of our white athletes. It makes me want to vomit.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys,

I am convinced that some of these white athletes who play offensive positions are indoctrinated with thinking they didn't make a squad because they weren't good enough or that without afleets the league would be boring. I once responded to a tweet from an undrafted nfl white athlete who broke college records who said the NBA would be boring if it were all white. This was in response to a former Knick afleet who said publicly that blacks should have their own basketball league(one could only dream!) I asked the white athlete why he felt that way? He said because we wouldn't be seeing the best in the world. I was floored. With that kind of logic, he deserved to get cut from every squad! The white guilt/privilege syndrome has infected many of our white athletes. It makes me want to vomit.

Watch the video Don Wassal posted around 4 or 5 things up today. It will cheer you up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Could well have been scripted but interesting nonetheless. Edit: you have to watch it on YouTube.

[video=youtube;Vx4Z22pKakI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4Z22pKakI[/video]​

That's awesome. Got me pumped up. I have to imagine that was the way it used to be in the 60s, 70s and 80s with the white athletic mentality.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Bell is is a walking infirmary right now, Abdullah is probably the only legitimate guy to play every game for them this season. Riddick and Winn are bums - Zenner is easily better than both of them (probably better than Bell who was a small school guy and is nothing more than a plodding powerback).

When Zenner played against Abdullah it was a blow out for Nebraska but Zenner still put up over 200 yards rushing on 20 carried while Abdullah had 15 carries for 139 yards. If you lay that out to a dwf and ask them what was more impressive - a small school FCS running back putting up that production against a Power 5 FBS team supposedly loaded with the best talent than all signs point to Zenner being the most impressive.

I am hoping Zenner continues to open eyes and stay healthy. He got royally screwed in the draft based on his skin color - the only way he is going to make it is by continuing to showcase his undeniable talent.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Guys,

I am sure there are some that feel that way but on the other hand their are plenty who have confidence in their own ability and inwardly are probably disgusted as much as the rest of us. I wouldn't get to discouraged.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The four Bills running backs behind LeSean McCoy -- Fred Jackson, "Boobie" Dixon, Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams -- are all injured. Williams has some serious "mystery" illness that the team won't even identify.

I've posted many times about how injury prone so many black players are, but this training camp takes the cake. I have a feeling a lot of fantasy football fans are going to be royally ticked off this season when one after another of their "studs" are on the shelf.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/0...b-ricky-seale-williams-injury-could-be-weeks/

And now McCoy was injured today. Five Bills RBs hurting after one preseason game. Peyton Hillis to the rescue? :icon_lol:

And now McCoy was injured today. Five Bills RBs hurting after one preseason game. Peyton Hillis to the rescue? :icon_lol:

I would love that,but with Whaley in charge there is no chance whatsoever.Whaley would probably try to lure Willis McGahee out of retirement first and then bring in every Division II black RB available before he'd even consider Hillis.After discussing it with Jim "Wayne Fontes Jr." Monos,the Bills "braintrust" would then decide to run an empty backfield set,full-time instead.Heck,Whaley is already openly rooting for a RB to win the QB job,so I don't see why they even need another. :icon_lol:

Puff piece on Taylor who seems to have full support of Whaley - no surprise there. According to the article Cassel dinked and dunked while Taylor dazzled in their preseason game - give me a break.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/0...-quarterback-tyrod-taylor-fever-is-spreading/

This really worries me.The DWF response to Idler Arm Taylor's antics in that first pre-season game has given Whaley the confidence to openly and flagrantly cheer for him.Whaley's proclamation of Taylor "having everything you look for" in a QB clearly demonstrates how clueless and in over his head he is as an NFL GM.This clown also has final say over the 53 man roster.

:sick:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I would love that,but with Whaley in charge there is no chance whatsoever.Whaley would probably try to lure Willis McGahee out of retirement first and then bring in every Division II black RB available before he'd even consider Hillis.After discussing it with Jim "Wayne Fontes Jr." Monos,the Bills "braintrust" would then decide to run an empty backfield set,full-time instead.Heck,Whaley is already openly rooting for a RB to win the QB job,so I don't see why they even need another. :icon_lol:

I know they'd never sign Hillis, it's a long-running joke around here about the "Hillis Curse," going back to when Hillis only got the chance to run the ball in Denver after six black RBs all went down. And even after he kicked ass it was right back to the bench the following season. The NFL's racism is so deep and relentless that it's almost unfathomable.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
If they are not impressed with Cassel they should trade for Cousins or Mettenberger. They can air it out.

There is franchise qb talent on other rosters they can trade for.

In addition to Cousins and Mettenberger; Glennon, Nassib and Barkley would all probably be available. All have the potential to be quality starters if given the opportunity.

Quarterback needy teams would be smart to pursue these options.

Tannehill17

Mentor
This really worries me.The DWF response to Idler Arm Taylor's antics in that first pre-season game has given Whaley the confidence to openly and flagrantly cheer for him.Whaley's proclamation of Taylor "having everything you look for" in a QB clearly demonstrates how clueless and in over his head he is as an NFL GM.This clown also has final say over the 53 man roster.

:sick:

Whaley is a buffoon. He's the moron who drafted EJ Manuel in the first round when even the caste draftniks like Walterfootball had him going no higher than the third. Bills fans must have been slitting their wrists when this stiffs name was called by Goodell.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
The "Negro" Football League is really living up to its name these days, in what appears to be an increase in training camp brawls compared to years past. The TNB is out of control, similar to any situation in which a gathering of large numbers of black people always results in total chaos and disorder:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFSLf8n_SPs

Westside

Hall of Famer
The "Negro" Football League is really living up to its name these days, in what appears to be an increase in training camp brawls compared to years past. The TNB is out of control, similar to any situation in which a gathering of large numbers of black people always results in total chaos and disorder:

The "League" should be benching all these ni**gas for the first 2 or 3 games. But NO......

white is right

Hall of Famer
I know they'd never sign Hillis, it's a long-running joke around here about the "Hillis Curse," going back to when Hillis only got the chance to run the ball in Denver after six black RBs all went down. And even after he kicked ass it was right back to the bench the following season. The NFL's racism is so deep and relentless that it's almost unfathomable.
Brian Leonard would be a good fit. He was still working out for a tryout or offer in the spring. He can play either running back position and can play all downs. He also has no injury issues. Yet his phone is silent.

PHillisFan

Master
Somewhere right now sCam is crying in a corner.

His receiver afleet Kelvin Benjamin tore his ACL on a bad cut and is out for the year. Can't say I'll lose any sleep over it.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Somewhere right now sCam is crying in a corner.

His receiver afleet Kelvin Benjamin tore his ACL on a bad cut and is out for the year. Can't say I'll lose any sleep over it.
Good for Bersin .

woody39

Mentor
Looks like a good year for wide receivers i reckon. With Edelman and Nelson entrenched as number 1s, Decker as a probable 2 behind Marshall; Hartline, Amendola, Cooper and Beasely cemented as key contributors and lots of camp bodies who should make rosters: Hogan, Bersin, one of Janis or Aberdaris, Campanaro, Maehl and Thielen.

Hoping for a good year especially with most of these guys young enough to be around for many years maybe we could have our best year for a long time.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Funny to see thug-boy, Dez Bryant, get clocked during two different training camp brawls. One with his own teammate, one with a Rams player...

dez-fight-hi-other-bloggers.gif

Punch.gif

Multiple Fights Are Happening Daily

The afroletes are more out of control than ever and this trend is only going to get worse as they continue to get away with it.Yet another in a long line of reasons to NOT overstock your team with them is the extremely high percentage of afroletes that are afflicted with narcissistic personality disorder.This anti-team attitude has manifested itself for many years now in the form of being more concerned wiff dey stats and pouting about what others around the league----and on their own teams---are being paid.We've also witnessed innumerable episodes of delusions of grandeur that are routinely couched by the Marxist Media and DWFs alike as "confidence".It is now starting to manifest itself in other ways and will only get worse as their numbers increase.In the ultimate team sport,why on Earth would one stock their team with people who are NOT team players ????

:afro:

P.S.>The only hope the Caste Clown Coaches Coucil has of curbing this TNB is to take the lead of Sean Payton.The only thing they respond to is Martial Law.Payton told his team the other day "if you fight,you can pack your bags" and they knew he meant it by the example set with the jettisoning of Junior Galette.

Last edited:
Caste Football Blog----Help Me Get Through This

:help:

Today has officially been proclaimed "Tyrod Taylor Day" by the Marxist Media Outlet,WGR550 AM,broadcast/anchor radio station of the Buffalo Bills in addition to the penultimate DWF website,BillsDaily.com.The Buffalo Bills official website got in on the Taylor promotion act as well by inexplicably deciding to name him "Best Dressed" player for the road trip to Cleveland."Best Dressed" is a weekly feature of the wretched official website.Gee,I wonder if naming a guy that's not even wearing a sport coat(when 75% of his teammates are)just so he can be prominently featured has more to do with the furtherance of the Whaley agenda or is it truly related to the promotion of a sponsoring haberdashery ???

In my short time as a member of this blog,I have probably already brought this up too many times,but I have to hope and pray that this clown falls flat on his face tonight.Isn't that rich ???? The Caste system/Marxist agenda has reduced me to rooting AGAINST a team for which I haven't missed a game rooting for since I was 10 years old in 1979 !!! The reason why I must root for this is because I vowed when this situation arose that if Taylor ends up as the starting QB,I will officially be done as a Bills fan.Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Taylor never completed 60% of his passes in college, his running will be neutralized after teams game plan around him. he is another flash in the pan. The bills problems are bigger and start with Whaley and their head coach. I feel for you though and hope he fails.