NFL Preseason 2015

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Derek Carr is now the only White starter on the Raiders. Black Jack Del Rio (the coach of the wretched ultra-black Jaguars of a decade ago) must think he's died and gone to heaven.

Upside

Mentor
Derek Carr is now the only White starter on the Raiders. Black Jack Del Rio (the coach of the wretched ultra-black Jaguars of a decade ago) must think he's died and gone to heaven.

They're going to be sad to watch this year, as usual. However, I'm anxious to see how Ben Heeney progresses, and if he's able to compete for a starting job this year. I noticed that Khalil Mack started at DE the other night, so that would leave an opening at LB. Heeney was outstanding Friday night.

Also I think Tony Bergstrom has a chance to start at guard. Still pretty despicable though...

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

White fans should boycott this team!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

McKenzie has shown his true colors. He got rid of Wisniewski, veldheer and Burris - all younger players who were also very good. This is black jack's second pairing With a black Gm, the other being the openly racist shack Harris in Jacksonville.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
LOL-worthy article here on how Redskins GM McCloughan is all warm-and-fuzzy over RG3's awesome 4-8 preseason debut. Of course it only mentions Cousins' performance in a cursory way. The comments, however, are not kind to the Gremlin.

PHillisFan

Master
McKenzie has shown his true colors. He got rid of Wisniewski, veldheer and Burris - all younger players who were also very good. This is black jack's second pairing With a black Gm, the other being the openly racist shack Harris in Jacksonville.

Doug Whaley is doing the same thing to the Buffalo Bills !!! Only 17 white players on the 90 man roster,and 4 of them are involved in the kicking game.Maybe McKenzie and Whaley will take the lead from Ray "Bullet Haid" Farmer and demand that the owner hire a personal henchman like Haslam did for Ray that can harrass the coaching staff if too many white players earn starting positions.This is truly despicable.

:frown:

Basically another Toucan with a weaker arm. If they are not impressed with Cassel they should trade for Cousins or Mettenberger. They can air it out.

This whole QB competiton in Buffalo is nothing but a joke.Taylor is NOT a QB,but rather another in a stupendously long line of RBs,WRs,and TEs who can throw the ball.I wrote over on the Buffalo Bills blog that I feared from the beginning that the hyping of Taylor was nothing more than a Caste ploy to get him more playing time in the preseason in order to get the DWFs all fired up.My worst fears have come true.

PHillisFan

Master
This whole QB competiton in Buffalo is nothing but a joke.Taylor is NOT a QB,but rather another in a stupendously long line of RBs,WRs,and TEs who can throw the ball.I wrote over on the Buffalo Bills blog that I feared from the beginning that the hyping of Taylor was nothing more than a Caste ploy to get him more playing time in the preseason in order to get the DWFs all fired up.My worst fears have come true.

Taylor is slated to start Thursday's preseason vs Cleveland. I don't expect him to have the same success like he had vs Carolina. Right now I am not too concerned about Taylor winning the job. In my eyes Cassel would literally have crap the bed as it's always been his job to lose. Still, Cassel to them is just another rent-a-qb for the short term. There is franchise qb talent on other rosters they can trade for.

Thanks for that info. Did you hear anything about Johnny Manziel? How he played?

No word on how Manziel played.Talk about a shining example of double standards,Manziel could be the league-wide poster boy for them.It was hard enough to get the info on Cassel and Taylor as the PC media hardly mentioned anything about them due to Cassel having the far superior outing.According to the media,it was the more the Bills receivers dominating the Browns DBs than anything Cassel did.Even in mentioning Tarpley,all they did was express shock at him going in ahead of Steward !!!

PHillisFan

Master
No word on how Manziel played.Talk about a shining example of double standards,Manziel could be the league-wide poster boy for them.It was hard enough to get the info on Cassel and Taylor as the PC media hardly mentioned anything about them due to Cassel having the far superior outing.According to the media,it was the more the Bills receivers dominating the Browns DBs than anything Cassel did.Even in mentioning Tarpley,all they did was express shock at him going in ahead of Steward !!!

I would be happy if Manziel didn't have to play this year to just sit and learn behind McCown. McCown is willing to groom him to take over from all indications.

I hope Tarpley makes the roster. Maybe he can become Kiko Alonso good and not be traded like Kiko for some big mouthed afleet like McCoy.
Still can't believe they traded Kiko. Bastards.

Taylor is slated to start Thursday's preseason vs Cleveland. I don't expect him to have the same success like he had vs Carolina. Right now I am not too concerned about Taylor winning the job. In my eyes Cassel would literally have crap the bed as it's always been his job to lose. Still, Cassel to them is just another rent-a-qb for the short term. There is franchise qb talent on other rosters they can trade for.

I feel the same way.Let's see how Taylor does against the first team defense with live blitzing.His performance against it yesterday in practice was an unmitigated disaster.The DWFs and Marxist media aren't gonna go quietly on this one though.This morning on WGR,comrade Jeremy White did a nearly hour-long spiel on how even if Taylor doesn't win the job,Greg Roman is liable to----and should in his opinion---do like he did early in Crapernick's career and rotate Taylor for Cassel in "certain situations".That is total BS and has never worked.The first time I saw that nonsense in the NFL was in the '88 season with the Colts using option QB Ricky Turner in short yardage/goaline and then in '92 with the Broncos when Elway got hurt the Tommy Maddox/Shawn Moore rotation.Total crap !!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The four Bills running backs behind LeSean McCoy -- Fred Jackson, "Boobie" Dixon, Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams -- are all injured. Williams has some serious "mystery" illness that the team won't even identify.

I've posted many times about how injury prone so many black players are, but this training camp takes the cake. I have a feeling a lot of fantasy football fans are going to be royally ticked off this season when one after another of their "studs" are on the shelf.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/0...b-ricky-seale-williams-injury-could-be-weeks/

I would be happy if Manziel didn't have to play this year to just sit and learn behind McCown. McCown is willing to groom him to take over from all indications.

I hope Tarpley makes the roster. Maybe he can become Kiko Alonso good and not be traded like Kiko for some big mouthed afleet like McCoy.
Still can't believe they traded Kiko. Bastards.

The Kiko trade literally made me sick,but didn't surprise me in the least with Whaley in charge.I remember getting into a heated argument with one of my cousins back towards the end of the '13 season due to him being a rabid DWF.He once commented during the Dick Jauron era that the Bills defense was "too white" to succeed in the modern day NFL.Remembering this remark that I deeply regretted letting pass at the time for the sake of not being disrespectful towards him,I let him have it with both barrels back in December of '13 when I asked him what he thought of the FACT that the 2 best players on the Bills defense that season happened to be Kiko Alonso and Kyle Williams the ONLY white starters that particular year.He babbled something about Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus,but didn't have much else to say besides telling me to shut up !!!!

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here's a fair article on Manziel's performance in the opening preseason game for the Brownies.

[h=1]Opinion: Johnny Manziel solid in preseason debut, shows growth as Browns QB[/h] By Kyle McKinnon: mckinnon.99@osu.edu August 16, 2015
sports_Johnny_football-530x283.jpg
Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel (2) evades the Detroit Lions’ Kyle Van Noy during the second quarter in exhibtion action on Aug. 9, 2014, at Ford Field in Detroit.
Credit: Courtesy of TNS

After a tumultuous rookie campaign, Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel proved Thursday night that he had officially taken a step in the right direction in becoming a true starting quarterback in the NFL.
Professionally and personally, the Browns may have finally gotten a good idea of what the future of their franchise may look like.
It has been well documented that the former 2014 first-round draft pick out of Texas A&M entered rehab this offseason for alcohol-related issues. Manziel has stayed out of the public eye and thus far in training camp, he’s looked more like a pro signal-caller rather than a college kid running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
On Thursday night in the Browns’ first preseason contest against the Washington Redskins, Manziel looked calm and collected in the pocket. He didn’t force any throws into coverage and went through his progressions with relative ease, completing seven of 11 attempts for 42 yards with no touchdowns or interceptions through the air.
Even when his helmet’s headset that communicated plays from the sideline went out for a period of time, Manziel kept his composure and continued to run the offense without any noticeable problem.
Manziel said having his rookie year under his belt already allowed him to approach this year’s preseason opener with much more ease.
“It’s way different,†Manziel said via the team’s official site on Thursday. “This isn’t my first rodeo like it was last year. It was a little bit of a whirlwind last year. I don’t want to forget about the first game against Detroit (last year), but it felt a little slower, I felt a little more comfortable and I did some good things. I want to improve and make some more out of those drives.â€
The highlight of the night came when Manziel scored a 12-yard rushing touchdown to give the Browns a 14-3 advantage early in the second quarter. With every patron and football fan alike expecting the trademark money sign from the man known as “Johnny Football,†Manziel instead opted for the collected, simple fist pump to celebrate.
His overall performance wasn’t anything special, but he showed great improvement over his 2014 former self. Already eager to get back out onto the field, Manziel admittedly recognized that he has a ways to go in his progression at quarterback.
“I wish we could’ve converted some of those third downs. There are little things like depths on some of those short routes, picking up some protections and making the right calls. For a first game, it wasn’t bad,†Manziel added. â€We scored 17 points so there’s a lot of room to improve. Going into this week of practice, we have seven days until another game. We will be eager to get back out there again, but there’s some work to put in from now until then.â€
Displaying further growth and maturation, the second-year quarterback is clearly looking for more in Cleveland’s next preseason matchup with the Buffalo Bills. While the Redskins were a solid first test, the Bills’ stingy defense enters the season as quite possibly the best in the NFL.
Veteran quarterback Josh McCown may still hold serve as the Browns’ starter under center, but a strong showing versus the Bills could only help Manziel’s case for being the top dog in Cleveland.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The Kiko trade literally made me sick,but didn't surprise me in the least with Whaley in charge.I remember getting into a heated argument with one of my cousins back towards the end of the '13 season due to him being a rabid DWF.He once commented during the Dick Jauron era that the Bills defense was "too white" to succeed in the modern day NFL.Remembering this remark that I deeply regretted letting pass at the time for the sake of not being disrespectful towards him,I let him have it with both barrels back in December of '13 when I asked him what he thought of the FACT that the 2 best players on the Bills defense that season happened to be Kiko Alonso and Kyle Williams the ONLY white starters that particular year.He babbled something about Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus,but didn't have much else to say besides telling me to shut up !!!!
Hey IS, welcome aboard! Yeah, I have had to deal with my DWF relatives as well with the same brainwashed mindset. Not in just football but most sports. I once asked a relative who he thought were the best fighters today. Naturally his brain had be marinated by the MSM and said blacks. I then informed him on the state of the heavyweight division. Which is ruled by Wlad Klitiscko and other Euros for almost 9 years. He was clueless. SMH. This is what were are up against.

Hey IS, welcome aboard! Yeah, I have had to deal with my DWF relatives as well with the same brainwashed mindset. Not in just football but most sports. I once asked a relative who he thought were the best fighters today. Naturally his brain had be marinated by the MSM and said blacks. I then informed him on the state of the heavyweight division. Which is ruled by Wlad Klitiscko and other Euros for almost 9 years. He was clueless. SMH. This is what were are up against.

Thanks,Westside----glad to be here.It's funny that you mention boxing.I got into it with the same DWF cousin a few months ago about the GREATNESS of Rocky Marciano !!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Could well have been scripted but interesting nonetheless. Edit: you have to watch it on YouTube.

[video=youtube;Vx4Z22pKakI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4Z22pKakI[/video]​

:icon_lol: Black Jack Del Rio....he of the Leftwich/Garrard/Gray QB trio :icon_lol:

Truly one of the absolute worst Caste Clown Coaches of all time !!!! Maybe he can get Freckles McKenzie to lure Donald Igwebuike out of retirement and away from his "other" job so he can be the Raiders place-kicker as Marquette King is already in place as the punter.All that would be left would be Carr and Jon Condo.Black Jack would surely be in heaven then !!! That reminds me----even in this day and age,you NEVER see a blagg long-snapper.Methinks that may have something to do with the nerves of steel and precision required to do the job at the NFL level,then again those are also amongst the top five requirements of being a successful QB and look what's going on there.

Last edited: