NFL News, Rumors and Musings

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I hope this decision doesn’t cost the Bills home field advantage in the playoffs. It would be terrible if they had to play in Arrowhead again for the championship game, if they make it that far. https://atozsports.com/buffalo/roge...e-given-a-disadvantage-in-jags-game-nfl-news/
I'm not sure that I agree with the conclusions reached by the writer in this article. Is it really an advantage for the Jags to have to live in a hotel for two weeks? Their isn't a ton of difference for the Bills playing in London vs. playing a game in Seattle. A little extra time in the air, the normal jet lag. It might effect their preparation time, and the lag might be a slight mental effect but not sure how that translates into the injuries.

Hell, the Jags had to play two weeks in a row on the "concrete". How is their team not decimated by injuries? The prior week they flew in, just like the Bills, for their game and had the same preparation and lag issues but didn't lose anyone.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope this decision doesn’t cost the Bills home field advantage in the playoffs. It would be terrible if they had to play in Arrowhead again for the championship game, if they make it that far. https://atozsports.com/buffalo/roge...e-given-a-disadvantage-in-jags-game-nfl-news/

Goodell's a hack. The International games are a dumb idea but will continue to exist. Just like the Amazon Thursday Night games. The NFL is not going to leave any stone unturned to make profit for itself. The Jaguars playing 2 games over there must make their actual hometown fans really happy. I wonder how much revenue was lost by the NFL when their seemed to be a fairly large exodus of lifelong fans from the league during the Kaepernick BLM non-sense a few years back.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Goodell's a hack. The International games are a dumb idea but will continue to exist. Just like the Amazon Thursday Night games. The NFL is not going to leave any stone unturned to make profit for itself. The Jaguars playing 2 games over there must make their actual hometown fans really happy. I wonder how much revenue was lost by the NFL when their seemed to be a fairly large exodus of lifelong fans from the league during the Kaepernick BLM non-sense a few years back.
While I couldn't get behind the conclusions of the writer of that article, this here is spot-on. The Dolphins will lose a home game this year "hosting" the Chiefs in some windmill and solar powered pitch in Germany. This is going to make a significant number of Germans into fanatical NFL fans? What a clown show.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
With all the injuries at running back of late, we're seeing retreads like Myles Gaskin, Royce Freeman, Darrell Henderson and James Robinson being signed off the street. But no one wants Jake Funk. And Ryan Nall was already consigned to the Memory Hole last year.

The only surprise is that Leonard Fournette hasn't been signed yet. That one-time "generational mix of speed and athleticism" who quickly became fat and slow must be really bad to not get any sniffs to this point.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With all the injuries at running back of late, we're seeing retreads like Myles Gaskin, Royce Freeman, Darrell Henderson and James Robinson being signed off the street. But no one wants Jake Funk. And Ryan Nall was already consigned to the Memory Hole last year.

The only surprise is that Leonard Fournette hasn't been signed yet. That one-time "generational mix of speed and athleticism" who quickly became fat and slow must be really bad to not get any sniffs to this point.

Leonard Fournette reminds me of Zion Williamson in the nba. More hype than talent and both have trouble staying in shape as well as playing.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wasn't sure where to put this but we're not the only ones noticing all of these awful calls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...e&cvid=7e718ebfc34c4326be1bfdfbef78f820&ei=32

I was also listen to the local sports talk radio (WFAN) while running errands the other morning and they were on the topic as well. Callers were ranting about how bad its been and the hosts (Boomer Esiason was one) agreed. However the bad news is they mentioned that the NFL was getting record viewership and attendance. They said the NFL won't change anything unless fans start moving away....I agree but it seems like the American DWFs are as mesmerized as ever even with the obvious negro quarterback push.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Wasn't sure where to put this but we're not the only ones noticing all of these awful calls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...e&cvid=7e718ebfc34c4326be1bfdfbef78f820&ei=32

I was also listen to the local sports talk radio (WFAN) while running errands the other morning and they were on the topic as well. Callers were ranting about how bad its been and the hosts (Boomer Esiason was one) agreed. However the bad news is they mentioned that the NFL was getting record viewership and attendance. They said the NFL won't change anything unless fans start moving away....I agree but it seems like the American DWFs are as mesmerized as ever even with the obvious negro quarterback push.
Record viewership and attendance. So much for fans pushing back against the anti-white narrative. Pathetic

jphoss

Mentor
i bet fantasy football plays a huge role in viewership. If it wasn’t for that the nfl would be trending more regional. The product is awful if it wasn’t for this site and that i watch only to cheer on white athletes while pushing back against the caste system I doubt i’d even tune in

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
i bet fantasy football plays a huge role in viewership. If it wasn’t for that the nfl would be trending more regional. The product is awful if it wasn’t for this site and that i watch only to cheer on white athletes while pushing back against the caste system I doubt i’d even tune in

Fantasy football but probably more and more online gambling.

wile

Master
I watched my recording of Chiefs Packers and the last minute drive pass play mugging was an awful no call, Hellen Keller bad. How a bunch of refs whose eye is following the ball missed that does not pass the sniff test and I absolutely will not in any fashion imply a conspiracy theory.

As for viewership from what I see the fans are back in the stands buying what is it now 10$ beers.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Fantasy football but probably more and more online gambling.
This for sure. Fantasy football has done a ton for viewership and still drives quite a bit of it, but it largely plateaud. Bring in legal sports wagering to multiple states and it's climbing fast. Kansas legalized sports betting last year, every other advertisement on the local sports stations are gambling related. Bet bet bet bet bet bet!!! It's like Fred Flintstone going to Frantic City.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This for sure. Fantasy football has done a ton for viewership and still drives quite a bit of it, but it largely plateaud. Bring in legal sports wagering to multiple states and it's climbing fast. Kansas legalized sports betting last year, every other advertisement on the local sports stations are gambling related. Bet bet bet bet bet bet!!! It's like Fred Flintstone going to Frantic City.
Yea it’s crazy since it has been legalized here too. Lots of my coworkers are into it.

Gator Dad

Guru
The sports gambling thing is a simple and effective strategy from the powers that be. Get those DWFs to have an actual (in this case, financial) investment in the games so they won't stop watching if their emotional investment dries up from not seeing enough white athletes on the field.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Along with alcohol, it’s just another addiction that the state benefits from and thus supports.

Legalizing sports betting is a whole new revenue source for the states

Let’s keep in mind that OTB was state owned and went out of business. Much easier to just force others to kick some upstairs then to actually run it yourself

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you have social media accounts on twitter it would be great to jump in and comment on this story. If you don't then it would be a good time to sign up for one. This is a fine opportunity to get some traction in a larger sphere of influence.

Let me guess he's unemployed and clearly suffering from CTE and might be abusing the "Drank" but wants to be a tv commentator....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hell ya make the Pro Bowl a Race War! He must be watching the Obama Netflix movies.

Quiet Speed

Mentor

Snow Plow

Guru
Mendenhall seems disturbed based on other tweets.

Will Compton had fun with it and put a team together of all the guys we talk about every week. I think people are having fun with it TBH. It’s creating some awareness of our guys at the very least.

If you have social media accounts on twitter it would be great to jump in and comment on this story. If you don't then it would be a good time to sign up for one. This is a fine opportunity to get some traction in a larger sphere of influence.

I’ve noticed most of the backlash he’s getting is either coming from retarded conservatives saying “why can’t we all get along and just be color blind y’all don’t be raysis” or others just conceding his point and saying but but but we’re better at quarterback and field goal kicker.

Nobody will bring up system discrimination because in order to do so you need to understand biological differences in race and you need to understand there is a shadowy group of (((people))) running things who have a vested interest in harming White people. Most people who understand those things pretty much just check out of sports.

It’s really hard to convince most people whites are being discriminated against because they’ll just say it makes no sense because teams want to win so they’re naturally going to put the best players on the field. But there is tons of evidence showing racial discrimination but the problem is that it’s not easy to find

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
I’ve noticed most of the backlash he’s getting is either coming from retarded conservatives saying “why can’t we all get along and just be color blind y’all don’t be raysis” or others just conceding his point and saying but but but we’re better at quarterback and field goal kicker.

Nobody will bring up system discrimination because in order to do so you need to understand biological differences in race and you need to understand there is a shadowy group of (((people))) running things who have a vested interest in harming White people. Most people who understand those things pretty much just check out of sports.

It’s really hard to convince most people whites are being discriminated against because they’ll just say it makes no sense because teams want to win so they’re naturally going to put the best players on the field. But there is tons of evidence showing racial discrimination but the problem is that it’s not easy to find
The common reply from the dwfs is that the best players always play and why would an owner start a lower quality black player over a better white player when the goal is winning championships. It is very hard for them to believe anything.