NFL News, Rumors and Musings

sprintstar

Mentor
If the best whites played the best blacks it would be a smoke show for the all white team......period. This neanderthal is freaking kidding himself lol..... needs to quit filling his nose with "white" powder.......

Warhawk_46

Master
Excellent view points. I agree with you on all of your points. It really is crazy that white people are the only people that hate their
own race. White liberals have been so brainwashed that many call openly for white genocide.

The decades of anti white propaganda has worked even better than the powers that shouldn't be could have ever dreamed!
That white guilt conditioning is decades and decades in the making. I’m not even sure a lot of these white athletes believe what they say… they know they dominated blacks in high school, in college and in the pros. They see their teammates in high school dominate the blacks as individuals and teams.

But they are also chasing that almighty $ and desire to be part of the club. So they use self-deprecating humor. But I’d wager most of them know what’s up.

backrow

Hall of Famer
That white guilt conditioning is decades and decades in the making. I’m not even sure a lot of these white athletes believe what they say… they know they dominated blacks in high school, in college and in the pros. They see their teammates in high school dominate the blacks as individuals and teams.

But they are also chasing that almighty $ and desire to be part of the club. So they use self-deprecating humor. But I’d wager most of them know what’s up.

100%. I don't think a guy as confident and accomplished as JJ Watt doesn't believe he is more athletic than any other player at his position. Same goes for his brother. CMC must be aware of that as well. Of course they need to all follow the program but people are aware of the racial aspect, it is just a suicide to comment on that.

In that Pat McAfee episode mentioned before, he knew what positions do whites dominate and where there's lack of them, so they definitely notice it.

wile

Master
NFL is DEI on turf, if that penetrated the skulls of the DWFs they would have a break down. All the DWFs have to believe there is a huge unscalable wall between all the DEI garbage and sports especially football. This goes for the CONservatives most of all, but to his credit Rush did know black QBs got the red carpet treatment, but the CONservatives have to hold that line without that bit of fantasy meritocracy all their idiot ideology looks stupid.

Warhawk_46

Master
100%. I don't think a guy as confident and accomplished as JJ Watt doesn't believe he is more athletic than any other player at his position. Same goes for his brother. CMC must be aware of that as well. Of course they need to all follow the program but people are aware of the racial aspect, it is just a suicide to comment on that.

In that Pat McAfee episode mentioned before, he knew what positions do whites dominate and where there's lack of them, so they definitely notice it.
You have to also note, these white players played for overwhelmingly if not completely white teams in high school and flat out dominate the inner city all black teams they face.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was never clear if Rivera was regarded as a "minority" coach or not as far as falling under the DEI Rooney Rule, probably not but he's been mediocre at best yet has had a long coaching career so he's seen as at least a POC at some level.

Smith always seemed way out of his element, he had some connections that got him the job that I can't recall at the moment.

Waiting to see now if The Genius gets the axe or resigns.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was never clear if Rivera was regarded as a "minority" coach or not as far as falling under the DEI Rooney Rule, probably not but he's been mediocre at best yet has had a long coaching career so he's seen as at least a POC at some level.

Smith always seemed way out of his element, he had some connections that got him the job that I can't recall at the moment.

Waiting to see now if The Genius gets the axe or resigns.
I believe Rivera fulfills the Rooney Rule requirement. Let us not forget the comedy that ensued when it was revealed that MIke McDaniel was black after he was hire by Miami.

Pretty sure that as long as the candidate is not White the Rooney rule is fulfilled with blacks being the preferred oppressed group in the racial hierarchy.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I believe Rivera fulfills the Rooney Rule requirement. Let us not forget the comedy that ensued when it was revealed that MIke McDaniel was black after he was hire by Miami.

Pretty sure that as long as the candidate is not White the Rooney rule is fulfilled with blacks being the preferred oppressed group in the racial hierarchy.
Every White coach in the NFL should take the Mike McDaniel route. Just say you are part Native American or "hispanic". It is impossible to prove you aren't and really throws sand the system's gears.

Warhawk_46

Master
Every White coach in the NFL should take the Mike McDaniel route. Just say you are part Native American or "hispanic". It is impossible to prove you aren't and really throws sand the system's gears.
McDaniel is one of the whitest-looking people I’ve seen. I am struggling to see how he has any black in him!

white is right

Hall of Famer
McDaniel is one of the whitest-looking people I’ve seen. I am struggling to see how he has any black in him!
He's an Octaroon or something like that. As for claiming native or "hispanic" ancestry for equity hiring for a joe job that could put you over the top to be a mailman but it could blow up in your face like Commisar Warren or the recent scandal with scam artist Buffy St. Marie who might have the meanest tan George Hamilton aside....

Gator Dad

Guru
If a white coach can get himself officially enrolled as a member of a Native American tribe (I'm sure there are more than a few unscrupulous ones who will be happy to enroll whitey for the appropriate "fee"), he's got it made. No one can say he's not "minority" and he can Rooney his way up the ladder.

Cuckservatives wring their hands helplessly about DEI, dissident righters think outside the box and use the enemy's own weapons against him.

SEATTLE -- After 14 seasons, 10 playoff appearances and the franchise's lone Super Bowl championship, Pete Carroll is out as Seahawks coach and will move into an advisory role, team owner Jody Allen announced Wednesday.

Allen said in a statement that the decision was made "after thoughtful meetings and careful consideration for the best interest of the franchise."

"Pete is the winningest coach in Seahawks history, brought the city its first Super Bowl title, and created a tremendous impact over the past 14 years on the field and in the community," Allen said. "His expertise in leadership and building a championship culture will continue as an integral part of our organization moving forward."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
In a way, it is sad to see Carroll go. His team's were so consistently and aggressively anti-White that they were an easy villain to reliably root against. I'll also miss all the nicknames. Wigger Pete. Pete's Plantation. Gum Chomin' Pete. The Maniacal Gum Chomper. Am I missing any? Maybe someone here should give a eulogy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Carroll and Vrabel, two of the biggest Caste Clown coaches in the league, Rivera and Smith about as bad. I always like seeing these Castetards being fired even though they'll almost certainly be replaced by the same old same old. Still, it's especially satisfying to see the gum chomping plantation master Carroll finally gone from Seattle.

The Genius hasn't been fired as of yet so maybe he'll hang around again in '24.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carroll and Vrabel, two of the biggest Caste Clown coaches in the league, Rivera and Smith about as bad. I always like seeing these Castetards being fired even though they'll almost certainly be replaced by the same old same old. Still, it's especially satisfying to see the gum chomping plantation master Carroll finally gone from Seattle.

Glad to see them all go. Vrabel and Carroll sold their souls to the caste system.

white is right

Hall of Famer

I noticed Carroll seemed to lose a bit of a bounce in his step as he had crazy energy for a man around 70 but this season he seemed to have a bit of a limp and had less energy. Maybe he was nursing an injury or it was aging.

Vrabel getting ousted wasn't shocking as he had two down years in a row and didn't have championship currency. Both coaches were ousted by female owners too call them the new "Queens of Spades".

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed Carroll seemed to lose a bit of a bounce in his step has had crazy energy for a man around 70 but this season he seemed to have a bit of a limp and had less energy. Maybe he was nursing an injury or it was aging.

Vrabel getting ousted wasn't shocking as he had two down years in a row and didn't have championship currency. Both coaches were ousted by female owners too call them the new "Queens of Spades".
"Girl Bosses" are becoming more and more common, spreading their tentacles in recent years from HR departments to corporate and academic America, along with the remarkably fast rise of an Indian overclass. An Ivy League school with a female chancellor has become as common as a PAC 12 team with a starting Black QB.

The three judges on the federal appeals court hearing Trump's case about presidential immunity are another typical example. A Black, an Oriental, and a cat lady:

1-federal appeal DC court.jpg

Bucky

Hall of Famer
"Girl Bosses" are becoming more and more common, spreading their tentacles in recent years from HR departments to corporate and academic America, along with the remarkably fast rise of an Indian overclass. An Ivy League school with a female chancellor has become as common as a PAC 12 team with a starting Black QB.

The three judges on the federal appeals court hearing Trump's case about presidential immunity are another typical example. A Black, an Oriental, and a cat lady:

View attachment 4337
So much for trial by peers..