NFL Annual White Purge 2017

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
QB Joe Webb (he of the ceiling so low they have to crouch to check it out) cut by Carolina.

If he gets picked up I'll know something is up.

Well, I already do but more evidence never hurts.

Joe Webb is terrible. The only reason he's still in the NFL is due to black privilege.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
In a moment of levity that would tongue tie Less Nesmann ,Younhoe Koo made the Chargers as a field goal kicker....:zpong:
170605-younghoe-koo-chargers-se-103p_3cdf5a88f2178dd2cd21e9f2975708f2.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Wow, a Korean in the NFL. That's rare and normally I wouldn't care but he's taking a spot from a White player.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Chargers cut Kellen Clemens and Bercovici and just hand Oafdale Jones the backup job - this is how the caste system works.
When I read this, I literally felt sick. :vomiton22je:

I'm a Caste System veteran at this point, but even I am shocked and disgusted by some of this year's White Purge.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gehrig Dieter cut by Fat Bastard, another head coach who would rather be waterboarded than play a White receiver.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
From a Yahoo article pre-cut day.

Tanner Gentry

All the undrafted rookie out of Wyoming has done is catch just about everything thrown his way this summer. His 45-yard touchdown catch against Tennessee last week was just the icing on the cake. Altogether, Gentry has caught four of the six passes thrown his way for 77 yards and is averaging roughly 19 yards per catch.

Cameron Meredith is out for the year, and Markus Wheaton’s availability is in doubt because of both an appendectomy and a broken finger. Then there's the constant question marks with Kevin White and the ineffectiveness of guys such as Victor Cruz, Alton Howard, Titus Davis, Daniel Braverman and Josh Bellamy. Putting Gentry on the active roster is a no-brainer.

Not in the Caste NFL its not.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mitch Matthews and Richard Mullaney were both also cut by their teams - the more WRs we get into the league, the more just end up getting cut. Practice Squads and injuries are the best bets for many of these guys to see the field this season.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I've only seen Jace Billingsley a little. Was super impressed by the talent he displayed. It will be a downright shame if his career is over.

170605-younghoe-koo-chargers-se-103p_3cdf5a88f2178dd2cd21e9f2975708f2.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Wow, a Korean in the NFL. That's rare and normally I wouldn't care but he's taking a spot from a White player.

Yes. He'd be a caste-buster if he took an afflete's spot but this just means one less White player on the roster.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Saints cut WR Jake Lampman.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Saints let loose LB Adam Bighill, QB's Ryan Nassib and Garrett Grayson, and FB Zach Line.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In a bit of good news, rookie UDFA TE, Jacob Hollister, made the Patriots roster as the 3rd TE behind Gronk and Allen. He played extremely well in the preseason and beat out veteran James O'Shaughnessy (who looks white, but is mixed).

Another rookie, former Iowa OT, Cole Croston, also made the Patriot roster as an UDFA. They've purged so many white OL and replaced them with black sumos over the past 2 seasons, so it's nice to see this move.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
WR Riley MCarron cut by the Texans. I don't believe that a white WR has ever made the Texans roster with O'Brien as the head coach. What happened to this guy? He's becoming a real bonafide caste cuck and his team is perma-mediocre.

I generally pay little attention to non-white players, so it looks bad - it always does - but there have been a lot of blacks (and Polys) cut as well.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Seattle Chickenhawks have released the uber-terrible quotablack Trevone Boykin. This means that Austin Davis will be the number 2 QB, at least for now. In other good news, WR Tanner McEvoy made the team and will be competing for 4th receiver duties.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I generally pay little attention to non-white players, so it looks bad - it always does - but there have been a lot of blacks (and Polys) cut as well.

Yeah, I'm actually feeling pretty good about the cuts so far. No unexpected White players have been cut from my perspective, knowing how the Caste System works. Maybe the biggest name to me is Nate Gerry and hopefully he'll at least make the Philly practice squad. And SF cutting Kerley with Trent Taylor apparently being the starting slot receiver as a rookie made my day.

Yes it may seem worse than it really is, but there were some cuts that particularly ticked me off. Like Riley Bullough Bucs who was praised in the "Hard Knocks" series!? Tanner Gentry who proved he could be a deep ball threat. Brandon Reilly who led the Bills shitty team in receiving this pre-season. Scooby Wright started a couple pre-season games, and was suposed to be the main backup MLB. Jordan Tripp for the Packers? Heeney and Cioffi for the Raiders? Nate Gerry Eagles? Rush chiefs had a couple sacks? I understand some of our other guys with injuries, and some underperformed. But if these guys in particular don't find somewhere else to play I'd be suprised.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just found this on Gerry:

LB (5): Jordan Hicks, Nigel Bradham, Mychal Kendricks, Joe Walker, Don Cherry. You'll notice the omission of Nate Gerry, the safety from Nebraska who the Eagles have been turning into a linebacker. In recent days, Gerry hasn't practiced and has had a sleeve on his leg. We might be seeing an IR stash coming. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles be active on the waiver wire at this position.