NFL Annual White Purge 2017

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
John Fox strikes again, waiving Tanner Gentry. I expect Daniel Braverman to also get cut today even though the Bears have maybe the worst group of receivers in the league. Note to free agent White receivers -- never sign with a John Fox coached team.

Brenton Bersin put on season long IR earlier today.
What a foolish, wicked man. One can only hope he is fired after this season.

From what I've read, the Bears want to sneak Gentry onto the practice squad. Hopefully another team signs him to their 53 so he can give the finger to that crap organization. Signing with NE would obviously be the best option but we can't always expect them to help everyone of ours guys find a landing spot.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Patriots trade their black quarterback to the Colts for a mediocre black WR.

WR Phillip Dorsett was a first round draft pick in 2015. In college he had 14, 58, 13 and 36 receptions in his four years playing. But he ran a 4.33 40 so he has "upside."

In the pros he had 18 and 33 receptions in his two years.

Meanwhile proven 1000 yard white receiver Brian Hartline is out of the NFL. Weird, huh?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers have a had a nice purge for themselves so far - WR Max McCaffery, QBs Taysom Hill and Joe Callahan

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers have a had a nice purge for themselves so far - WR Max McCaffery, QBs Taysom Hill and Joe Callahan

Sadly it was expected. Figured Hill or Callahan would make 53 not both be purged. One of them should make PS. McCaffrey had a good preseason, he has NFL potential but will likely be jerked around and cut a few more times seeing he's a tall fast white guy.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Sadly it was expected. Figured Hill or Callahan would make 53 not both be purged. One of them should make PS. McCaffrey had a good preseason, he has NFL potential but will likely be jerked around and cut a few more times seeing he's a tall fast white guy.

Maybe the Panthers will pick up McCaffrey. Unite him with his brother. It would sell tickets.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Maybe the Panthers will pick up McCaffrey. Unite him with his brother. It would sell tickets.

He's a practice squad candidate, good news is GB also cut their 2afflete WR they drafted this year. It would be a smart PR move by Carolina. Plus if Bersin is out maybe that opens door for another pale face WR in NC..

Looks like Callahan will have to latch on elsewhere, they prefer Hill as a PS candidate from what I've heard.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Scooby Wright waived by Arizona even though he played very well in the preseason games. He's another White LB who will never get a fair opportunity simply because he didn't run a fast enough 40 at the Combine.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Scooby Wright waived by Arizona even though he played very well in the preseason games. He's another White LB who will never get a fair opportunity simply because he didn't run a fast enough 40 at the Combine.

Ya it's cool for super thug Vontaze Burfict to run slow as molasses though. Double standards.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Rams have cut FB Sam Rogers - probable PS candidate.
Baffling. Why did this staff draft the guy and cut him already?

The Purge is hitting really hard so far. I was reading BSPN's 53 man roster projections this morning made by their cast of cuckholds beat reporters. These guys, who are anti-White, were far more optimistic than the anti-White NFL reality. They had Billingsley, Gentry, Reilly, Cole Wick and Rogers making their respected teams to name a few. Will any under the radar skill players, other than the 4 receivers drafted, make their teams?

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
In a moment of levity that would tongue tie Less Nesmann ,Younhoe Koo made the Chargers as a field goal kicker....:zpong:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vikings cut Alex Boone but will still go with an all-White o-line! Think it's the only one in the league.

That gives them 8 White starters on offense, and a snow patrol at safety.

Vikings released LG Alex Boone. Signed to a "four-year, $26.8 million" contract just last year, Boone was part of the problem on the Vikings' horrendous offensive line last season as he battled hip and concussion issues. The Vikings will eat $3.4 million in a dead money hit this year but save $3.3 million. With Boone gone, the Vikings will likely go with a line of LT Riley Reiff, LG Nick Easton, C Pat Elflein, RG Joe Berger, and RT Mike Remmers. Boone turned 30 this year but should get another job quickly.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I hope Drew Morgan gets signed to the Dolphins practice squad. He looked a bit raw in the 4 preseason games but he definitely showed that his talent was worth keeping around to develop barring no other team poaches him.

Also Chase Allen looks safe for the moment granted Tannebaum doesn't replace him with an "upsider" cut from some other team. I think he led the entire league in tackles during the preseason

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nelson Spruce released, but he was constantly injured outside of the one preseason game he played last year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Very sad to see so many of our guys cut like usual Even when they didn't deserve it. I'm shocked about Max McCaffrey, Scooby Wright, Tanner Gentry and many others. I shouldn't be suprised. It happens every year. Still sad and discouraging. I hope some of these guys get a chance else where.

The Hock

Master
QB Joe Webb (he of the ceiling so low they have to crouch to check it out) cut by Carolina.

If he gets picked up I'll know something is up.

Well, I already do but more evidence never hurts.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Chargers cut Kellen Clemens and Bercovici and just hand Oafdale Jones the backup job - this is how the caste system works.

As far as I know Cardale Jones has never played well in an NFL game, preseason or regular season. Him being given the number 2 job is an example of black privilege.